Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Imperium Graphices

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:07 pm
Hello there everybody...got sent an invite for this spiffytastic guild and thus I joined.

I'm Twist, 16 years old and currently live in England where it's cold. Plus my house has the kitchen taking over the living room for some reason.

Anyway...HI ALL =D!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:29 pm
Twistee
Hello there everybody...got sent an invite for this spiffytastic guild and thus I joined.

I'm Twist, 16 years old and currently live in England where it's cold. Plus my house has the kitchen taking over the living room for some reason.

Anyway...HI ALL =D!

Congrats on being first on page 200!! biggrin biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Novatierrie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:49 pm
Invited, here I am, etc.

I'm Novatierrie, though calling me mostly any derivative thereof is perfectly acceptable. (Generally, Nova seems to be the default.)

I'm a college student and at the moment in writing-bullshit-for-page-count mode, thusly I am using the big words. Fear me.

As for where I live, I am a citizen of the great and wonderful state known as Nebraska, smack in the middle of the good old U.S. of A. Ooh, ahh. Our cow army will decimate you all one day, mark my words. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:51 pm
Hey all.

Got an invite, checked out the guild and liked it so far.

I am DemonicAngel019. You may either call me DA, Ryu or Ry. I am a 17 year old in a small town in Colorado and am a senior in high school.

Glad to be here.  

DemonicAngel019

Larkun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:44 pm
Hiya! I'm Larku. You guys can call me Larku or Neko-chan... I really dont mind what you call me; but I respond best to Larku.

I'm extremely moody and I like to roleplay.

I live in my computer room, except when I go to school on weekdays. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:06 pm
well. hey there. im kibz.

im new. im 16, from England, and ive been on gaia about a year and a half.

finally finished my quests. now all i wanna do is raise money so i can open up a good charity thread. and help everybody else with their quests razz

oh and im in the avi arena. to try and help me with the raising money razz

so vote for me if you can? ^^  

Charlock_McCloud

Cherry_slushy

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:43 pm
hi i'm cherry_slushy and i was invited to this guild for some strange reason.... well, i'm 18 and i live in the United States... Ohio to be exact xp
and i guess that's all sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:46 pm
Hmm. well the name is Ruck. blaugh
I have been on gaia since '04. ninja
I go on as much as possible. 3nodding
I'm from USA, and live in California. 3nodding
And sometimes I can be a real b***h. sweatdrop

I enjoy competing in the arena,
But sadly never won. xp
So Im in again this week to try my luck.
Vote for me! xp  

Bacon Mints

GoddessOfTheGods

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:03 pm
Hallo!! biggrin
Well, I'm KP....not Kim Possible, or am I??
I've been on Gaia since the beginning of 2005.
I live on the eats coast. Pennsylvania baby!
I love music, and so I'm in my school's Concert and Symphonic bands and Marching band <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:09 pm
Wow. a lot of people were invited o.0 well, Im Kurando, and I wasn't. xd biggrin I like pretty much anything, and don't know what else to say.  

IKurando

liea_harting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:34 pm
My name is Tarra, but I go by Liea instead because my name is very similar to my mother's. I like Star Wars. All but obsessed with it. I even have a history for my made up character.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:01 pm
Hi my name is Meg. blaugh I tend to be hyper or tired... Oh and I'm 13, and a girl I love Duckies. and, and I can't think of what else to say...  

o0Meg0o

Sunflower Patissiere

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:41 pm
Hmm, hello there. ^^ I'm Panda. Saving for dream avatar so ecuse my avatar for now. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:27 pm
Name: Shawna
state: California
music: Rap, hip hop, R&B, some slow jams, some oldies, some reggea
hobbies: basketball, football, soccer, swimming, and baseball
like to do: play video games and go on the internet....make alot of friends....being really really hyper.....uhh....role playing.....and um.....going to partys.....and uh........acting random....and.......Hang out....lol
loves to: Sing

and yeah thats about it lol  

I_Love_Luis -02-25-08-

Tokyo Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:29 am
HiHi^^ Everyone! Im Tokyo Vampire Ruka, one of the main Translators of Shoku-Dan and FRoP ^_^!!

Ruka, that's her name.
Ruka is an thirteen year-old girl. Ruka is addicted, crazy or obsessed to Anime & Manga. But the thing she loves, addicted, crazy or obsessed besides anime is Japanese & Korean Music and Adobe Photoshop. She is trying to master Photoshop & Illustrator, and is already mastered Avid, Adobe Premier, DreamWeaver & other softwares. She loves to draw, sing, dance and make stuff with softwares^^.

My Hobbies & Interests are Anime, Manga, Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Translating Anime for FanSubs, Graphics Making, CGing, Cosplaying, Drawing, Baking & Cooking..
What I do every week: Every week, I enter and win Avatar/Icon making awards in LiveJournal and I Translate Animes for a fansubs group, Shoku-Dan.

Ruka is a master Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator and currently learning Dreamweaver. She also hates insects/bugs, the dark, ghosts/spirits, scary movies, her Imagination, Butterflies, Failing Grades, ugly things, disgusting things, scary things, nuisances, math, science, Yuri, slow Internet, spiders & annoying people..

----
Anyway...

I am....
A 13 year old
A Girl
A FRoP & Shoku-Dan Main Translator
A Graphics Artist/Maker
A Cosplayer
An Arist/Drawer
A FanGirl X3
A Kyoya Freak X3
A Vampire :3
A Manga Typsetter & Cleaner
A Gashapon Collector
An Anime Collector
And the Leader of Shoku-Dan's manga group.

I Love....
Adobe PhotoShop
Adobe Illustrator
Anime
Manga
Cooking
Baking
Cosplaying
Drawing
Computer
Animax
Making Clothes
and alot more things....  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games