Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:17 pm
*Pink nods. Enters walks up to the bar*
"Thank you. I have walked by here many times. This is the first I have entered. My name is Pink."

*holds out her hand*

"May I have one of those coffees?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:21 pm
*Grins at Pink.* We are drinking latte's this afternoon. Sort of getting a slow start this morning. wink I even slept in today. *Starts making Pink a latte.* I had the strangest dream… confused

*Sets down a latte in front of Pink and shakes her hand.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:26 pm
((Lol ~ thanks for posting that page, Psy... it's missing the screw with a bang on the first page, I'll have to look through the rest to see if it's there... has forgotten the rest of what goes in it to make it so slamming. wink FB has some rather interestingly named ones in their drinks game, too. But as I play this game with mum, there are some I avoid sending. burning_eyes ))

*Lily glides in, carrying a basket of cookies.* Good afternoon. *She's positively cheerful and grinning from ear to ear.* I made too many rum balls again and figured they'd go over better here. *She laughs softly, proud of herself for having resisted the urge to sample more than one. She sets the basket on the bar and skips back out oblivious to anything that might have been going on.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:28 pm
Thank you, latte is fine. *smiles at Psyapp takes a the latte. Takes a sip*
Mhmm good. I don't want to intrude on your conversation, ladies. I can sit over there
*Motions towards a table*

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:28 pm
*puts her hand over Psyzapps and shakes her head* No, it is I who needs to apologize. So many things have been going on as of late and I just dropped my bombshell on you like it was dropped on me. I'm sorry I stormed out like I did last night. I know you'd never make light of something that I was going through and that was me taking my frustrations out on the wrong person.*hugs Psyzapp and turns back to Kai, noticing his blush* What has Psyzapp been doing to our dear Kai, hmm? twisted

*sees the newcomer who introduces herself as Pink*My my my. Our popularity grows by the second it seems! xd Good afternoon and welcome to the MW. It's nice to meet you Pink.*finishes making her iced frappe and goes over to where Kai is sitting*Care if I join you?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:33 pm
*Waves her hand* Nice to meet you too. Don't leave on account of me...

*turns back and looks at Psyapp* Oh my bad timing?

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:36 pm
You aren't intruding Pink. We can go over and join them at their table too. Come on with me. xd *Grins at Pink and goes over to where Kai and Icy are. She has a seat next to Kai.*

*Grins at Kai and pats him on the knee.* I didn't realize you were so bashful, Kai! How positively adorable! *She can't help but chuckle a bit and she sips her latte.*

@ Icy: You know Icy, sometimes you talk so darn fast that I think you must breath through your ears! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:37 pm
*having recovered by now he turns to Icy* Sure. What's on your mind? Oh before I forget I did say I'd post weekly updates to the portrait and my last update was a week ago so I'll pull out my sketchpad for everyone to look at again (・ω・ )  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:40 pm
*turns and smiles at Pink, shaking her head* Nonsense my dear. Your timing couldn't have been more perfect. Sit, drink, enjoy!*snaps her fingers and rolls her eyes*How very rude of me. My name is Icy btw hon. My mind is a little off kilter today. Haven't had my daily caffeine yet. sweatdrop *turns back to Kai when he answers her and sits, smiling* Oh I'm patiently waiting for those love.*hears Psyzapp and lifts an eyebrow*Kai? Bashful? And what exactly did I miss?*laughs at Psyzapps observation of her*I know right? I'll have to try and slow down. It's second nature to me. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:46 pm
*Pink smiles as she looks around the table.*
"Thank you for making me feel welcome. Icy nice name. My last name Fregia means cold. I too am a caffeine addict."

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:48 pm
((Congrats 2000 pages ~ also over 30,000 posts in the thread ~ more than any other topic has here in the Geezers!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:50 pm
*giggles at Pink* You'll find that all the ladies here are caffeine addicts! rofl So you'll fit right on in!*sips her frappe and turns back to Psyzapp, glancing at Kai sideways and wondering what magic Psyzapp has worked this time* blaugh

{{*Brattyglomps and latches on* Hey hons!!! heart }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:51 pm
(( I can hardly believe it myself…to be honest. ))

I'll have to thank Lily for thinking of us and bringing in some rum balls. That was very thoughtful of her. *Sips her latte and tries to think of what she could do for Lily.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:56 pm
*waves to Pink* Heyo. I'm Kairanha Wonghao Tepulu Tivruski IV, but you can call me Kai. I made that name up myself (・ω<) *turns his attention to Icy* I guess I just tend to be more self-conscious when I'm not in drag. *shrugs* I'll probably get more used to wearing men's clothes after a while.

*rumages through his bag and pulls out his sketchpad* Oh here we go. I'll make a more formal update to my thread when I feel less like procrastinating.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/kai_lucas/IMG_0002color3.jpg

Most of the flat tones are laid down by this point. I've been trying some new techniques out with the hair and I love it so much it'll probably be integrated into my style.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:57 pm
*Pink giggles at the caffeine comment. Takes a rum ball. Bites a bite. Swallows*
*Ooohh these are good. Who is this Lily?"

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games