Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:00 pm
"Hello Kai, nice to meet you, too. Nice drawings" *Pink replies to him*

((I am new at this sorry if I'm slow))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:02 pm
((*Is Glomptackled by Icy and the two tumble to the floor, sitting there in a heap.* Hey sweetie!))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:05 pm
*Looks at Pink.* Stargazer Lily owns Lily's Pad. She used to have a bunch of peppy cheerleader types that frequented her establishment and they used to come over here and try to reform us and decorate our bar in a hideous fashion…all cheery and whatnot. So our patrons here at the MW would go and prank her place. Things have settled down now and not much of that kind of rivalry goes on anymore.

Ever since I started seeing Officer Dougherty, I must say I haven't really had much of a desire for any such mischief anymore. *Thinks about it and is quite stunned at this realization.*

(( How are you Brat? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:06 pm
{{no problem Pink! Take your time love. It's as casual as you can get around here. xd }}

*almost spits her frappe out laughing at Kai's introduction to Pink and his "drag" comment. She takes Kai's sketch pad and marvels at his work so far* eek Wow Kai, this is looking wonderful. You have no idea how excited I am to see the finished product. I know I haven't seen much of your work outside of what you've done for me so far and your sig, but I feel this is going to be your best yet.*hands Kai his pad back*

{{*laughs and grins at her Bratty* It's so good to see you during the afternoon! I hope this gets to happen more often. wink }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:13 pm
To Psyzapp: "I have been to Lily's Pad once. It was nice quiet. She makes goodies for here too? That's alot of baking!
These rum balls are just to good. "

((Grabbed some booty too Psyzapp))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:15 pm
((@ Psyzapp: Doing alright, hope things are going well for you, too.

Icy: Saturday, no work and mum's attempt to guilt-trip me in to coming over and cleaning her place have back-fired... she's got me on "ignore" now to teach me a lesson. twisted ))

*Comes out from the shadows she uses for traveling and heads over to gets a tissue from the box to cover her sneezes.* Some witch has hexed me with sinuses.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:24 pm
{{ rofl }}

*sees Brat come out of the shadows and blesses her* Oh my, how horrible Bratty. Let's hope it backfires and makes her head blow up! evil Care to join us love?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:25 pm
(( Doing good. It's been so HOT here lately…all the way up in the 70's some days! gonk ))

You must have allergies, Brat. Sorry to hear that…they can be dreadful. *Sips her latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:31 pm
Something hot to drink, like a quad-shot espresso with a shot of Irish Cream. Or maybe just a Mexican coffee. *Slips behind the bar, pulling down the Tequila and Kahlua bottles. Pours a shot of each in a mug, adds some hot coffee and spritzes on some whip cream.*

((Western WA, pollen count is up and we're back & forth with the weather: rain, wind, pretends it might snow, then sunshine and more wind... Spring weather here has multiple personalities. Would send you some cooler weather if I could and take some of your warm stuff.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:34 pm
*grins at Icy's reaction, but moreso for the complimets* Thanks. I have a lot of random stuff here and there, but quality wise this is my best work hands down so far. It's hard to define, but I've had a recent change of logic in my coloring as I've been trying to imagine the character in a 3D space and give them a more consistent light source. At least in my eyes it's effectively creating a more realistic illusion of depth.

*takes the sketchpad back and carefully puts in back in it's place*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:39 pm
((I am out west it is getting into the 80's already. I will have to leave my dyer buzzed))
*Pink finishes her latte says*

"It has been nice meeting you all. Thanks for letting me come in so early, Psyzapp. I should get going have errands to run. I'll come back and visit again. Where would you like me to put my cup? "

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:41 pm
Oh…you can just put it in the sink behind the bar, Pink. Thank you and do come and see us again. *Grins at Pink*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:45 pm
*winks at Kai*trust me, I can more or less see your vision as you're seeing it. I do see the difference in coloring from the first piece you did for me. And with your talents, such an idea as that can and will be brought into fruition.*leans back in chair and mentally goes through her bank accounts, estimating her next commissions*Would you do me one favor Kai love? When you come off your hiatus of drawing, I believe you said that you want art for yourself as well, please let me know. I unfortunately have an addiction to art now and you're my main supplier as of now. twisted

*finishes drink and gets up, going behind the counter and playfully bumping into Brat*Can I get anything for anyone while I'm back here?*waves goodbye to Pink*Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back soon. Very nice meeting you love.

{{we're having the same type of weather here Brat. It'll warm up nicely, then turn very cold and windy then go back to warming up. Very crazy weather.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:45 pm
*Waves as Pink leaves. Feels Icy bump her and laughs, then takes her mug and sits down at the bar to catch up.*

((Mum on the phone complaining about the sibs, me listening and hmm'ing. She doesn't want to catch this cold so not asking if I can come over. lol ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:47 pm
*Pink gets up from the table, walks behind the bar sees the sink, washes and dries the cup. Places it with the others. Walks to the door. Opens it turns and waves good bye to the ladies and gentleman she met. "Yes I will visit again, Thank you" Exits.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games