Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:00 pm
Sure Icy…Can you make me a Margarita on the rocks please? *gives her puppy dog eyes.*

(( My husband is making Margarita's and grilling steaks! heart xd YIPEE!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:06 pm
{{Ooooooooo that sounds wonderful!*drools*}}

*winks at Psyzapp and starts making a pitcher of Margaritas, pouring up a tall glass for Psyzapp on the rocks. Taking it to her, she places it in front of Psyzapp and goes back behind the counter to whip up a pitcher of frozen Margaritas as well* Wow, I haven't done this in a while. Well, it is getting warm again so I guess I should bring back the daily specials and all.*contemplates a batch of Mojitos but holds off on it, not wanting anything to go to waste. Pouring herself a tall frozen Margarita, she rejoins the group at the table, thinking of how summer is going to go*

{{Oh god! Now I want a real margarita and a t-bone! gonk Thanks Psyzapp! stressed }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:08 pm
I'll be sure to let you know when my non-existent art shop will be ready to go again. You're one of the few people I'm willing to draw for. I found out the hard way that more often than not the richer gaians out there have horribly ugly fashion sense gonk There's no personal benefit to drawing things like that lol

Anyways It's about time for my afternoon nap *yawns as he finishes the last of his latte and goes to clean his glass and put it away* I'll see you around (・ω<)~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:10 pm
Icy Reign
{{Oh god! Now I want a real margarita and a t-bone! gonk Thanks Psyzapp! stressed }}
((That's 2 of us))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:10 pm
Awwww, thanks love. I actually feel like I need to step my fashion game up but thanks you. wink Have a peaceful nap and try not to be a stranger hon. See you later.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:26 pm
Psyzapp
*Grins at Kai.* There are some beds here too, Kai. That is…if you are willing to share with one of the available ladies here. wink
{{He can share a bed with me and Ryzan. We won't bite.... hard twisted }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:30 pm
*Drinks the Margarita Icy made her.* Mmmmmmmm…delicious! heart

Bye Kai. Hope to see you soon!

*She gets out her iphone, checks her messages and then places a call to the general contractor.* Yes Hello…This is Psyzapp. I'm returning your call.…Yes today is just fine to do that. I'll ensure that the patron's here are aware of the construction. Yes…thank you for letting me know.

*She gets a look of delight and surprise on her face.* WHEN DID IT ARRIVE?! Oh I'm completely delighted and I can't wait to see it! Delivery should be fine today. I'm very pleased to hear that. When can we anticipate everything will be finished?…I see…That is WONDERFUL news. Please keep me informed.…Thank you so much!

((I'll have to go soon and have my T-bone. heart ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:33 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Psyzapp
*Grins at Kai.* There are some beds here too, Kai. That is…if you are willing to share with one of the available ladies here. wink
{{He can share a bed with me and Ryzan. We won't bite.... hard twisted }}
((Just nibbles? All that ticklishness might keep him awake. ninja ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:49 pm
*smiles as Psyzapp receiving some great news obviously and sips her Margarita*

{{Hands off TES! evil You've got Ryzan and you're still having trouble accepting that! stressed }}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:00 pm
*Finishes her drink and waves to Kai* Sounds like things are coming together for Psy's upgrades.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Yes, yes they do. I can't wait for the expansion to be finished. They'll have to pry me from the spa! rofl So Bratty, will you be joining the festivities once we're through?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:10 pm
(( Sorry for zoning out…had to eat my T-Bone. cool ))

*Excited to share the news.* Good news…the construction is finished and they will be punching a hole in the wall over there *points* and we will be now finishing the interior out! We should be able to have a grand opening in a week or even less! heart xd 4laugh  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:11 pm
Sounds exciting and I hope I can get in for the party. *Sneezes again.* ((Gonna have to go get some tea and honey.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:12 pm
Icy…make sure the background checks are done for Chef Karrie and I do hope Katana is hot on the staff selection for the Spa! heart biggrin  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:19 pm
Bartenders in thongs *Has a flashback and grins wickedly.* Need to keep the peanut bowls full so we can throw them at the lads. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games