Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:08 pm
Cuwen
ThisEmptySoul
{{*facepalm* ... can't put toys in a shot glass...}}

{{You put them beside the glass...}}

((*Facepalms*))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:13 pm
{{You can! That way everyone can have a toy... But she doesn't have to give them out... lol.}}

Amy finished the Raging Bull. It had taken longer than most other drinks she had made last night simply because she was extra careful with this one. She could see the different layers clearly, but that still didn't mean it would taste good. She hoped it did.

She smiled and slid the shot glass carefully over to Psyzapp. "I hope you like it!"

She then started looking for the drink Brat wanted, but then a slip of paper started to fall out of the book. Amy's brow furrowed and she picked the paper up. After reading it for a moment, her eyes widened largely.

"Woooooow.... These are... interesting drinks. I wonder who left them here."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:13 pm
Perhaps Jack should stop by and give you a quick lesson, he's got a knack for layered drinks. *Smirks.* Can change out a tap rather quickly, too.

I don't know that "The Worm" has a name, but he is rather, oh I don't know, replace the word sassy with small pr*ck and that's about the size of things.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:15 pm
Here's the recipe the web puts out:

1 part Bailey's® Irish cream
1 part Kahlua® coffee liqueur
1 part creme de cacao

Though I've always had it with Vodka substituting the creme de cacao. It does need to be layered or it won't work so well.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:17 pm
Lil Brat
Perhaps Jack should stop by and give you a quick lesson, he's got a knack for layered drinks. *Smirks.* Can change out a tap rather quickly, too.

I don't know that "The Worm" has a name, but he is rather, oh I don't know, replace the word sassy with small pr*ck and that's about the size of things.

*Glances at Brat.* Jack would never stop by here intentionally to help us out…Jack thinks I'm a loon. stare

*She then laughs at Brats witty observation about the GGB bartender.* Oh Brat…you crack me up! rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:22 pm
*Chuckles* Jack's been rather busy lately, can't say doing what though. *Tries to keep from busting up, thinks of something really sad then responds to Psyzapp.* I doubt he thinks you're a loon, he's just terrified of you is all.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:24 pm
{{Terrified with good reason, I'm sure. I'm still terrified. gonk *hides behind Ryzan*}}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:25 pm
Amy quickly put the piece of paper with the X-Rated drinks on it at the back of the book. Then, she grabbed the recipe Brat handed to her and flipped back to the page with the Raging Bull recipe. She grabbed some tape and taped it to the page.

"Thank you." Then, she smirked at Brat and said, "You know, I like your attitude. What was the drink you wanted again? I'll make you a double."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:29 pm
Lil Brat
*Chuckles* Jack's been rather busy lately, can't say doing what though. *Tries to keep from busting up, thinks of something really sad then responds to Psyzapp.* I doubt he thinks you're a loon, he's just terrified of you is all.

Terrified…story of my life. rolleyes *sighs and then drinks the Raging Bull Amy made.* Nice and smooth. Thanks Amethyst.

(( You know, Ryzan isn't terrified of me. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:29 pm
Rattlesnake:

In to the shot glass goes 1/3 vodka, then slowly pour in 1/3 Kahlua, then place your thumb over the Bailey's bottle letting it barely drizzle out in to the glass and fill 'er up. Lovely drink, tastes like a cross between butterscotch and caramel.

*Pauses, deciding that perhaps one of these days she'll mix the drink the way the web lists it rather than the way she learned how to make them. Should have known her baby brother would mess up the way to make a drink.*
stare  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:33 pm
QS reminds me a little of Jack, both like to act tough but when slightly titillated or teased they both run for cover. *Chuckles.* Neither seems to know what to do with a SKIRT. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:36 pm
Amy actually pumped her fist in the hair triumphantly and grinned brightly. "Alright!! I did it right! Thanks for helping me with that, Psyzapp. I love challenges and learning something new!"

She then heard Brat and she quickly flipped back to the page she had taped the recipe to.

"I'm sorry! I thought you meant that was the recipe to make a Raging Bull! I didn't know it was for the Rattlesnake. I'll make it right now, a double!"

With the book open to that recipe, making a mental note to put it on its own page when she was done, and got a double shot glass as well was the three ingredients. She made sure to get the Vodka instead of the last ingredient on the recipe page.

Slowly, she started doing all that Brat said, making sure she doubled everything. As soon as she was used to doing all this, she knew she could pick up the pace. She was going to be the best bartender in a few months!!

When she was done with the drink, she smiled at Brat and slid it over to her. "I hope it tastes like what you wanted!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:39 pm
Lil Brat
QS reminds me a little of Jack, both like to act tough but when slightly titillated or teased they both run for cover. *Chuckles.* Neither seems to know what to do with a SKIRT. wink

Well if that is the case…then I was probably a whole lot more than Jack had bargained for. wink *giggles*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:40 pm
*Looks at the glass in front of her, noting the distinct layers.* Nicely done, Amy. "Over the lips, through the gums, look out tummy, here it comes!" *Picks up the glass and swallows the drink.* Mmmm, butterscotchy-caramels, and so warm, too. heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:42 pm
Psyzapp
(( You know, Ryzan isn't terrified of me. ))
{{You also never had Ryzan hunted down and prodded for information stressed }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games