Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:42 pm
I'd say all the MW ladies are definitely more than he bargained for... some guys just can't handle a Sex Kitten In Really Tight Slacks wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:45 pm
Amy smiled brightly and leaned over the book to start making a page for the Rattlesnake. She was so happy and proud of herself that she was actually bouncing slightly.

If she just took her time to make sure everything was right in the drink, then she'd begin to memorize the recipes. Then, she'd be able to pick up the speed. Right now, she just needed to focus on getting the drinks right.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:51 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Psyzapp
(( You know, Ryzan isn't terrified of me. ))
{{You also never had Ryzan hunted down and prodded for information stressed }}

((You know…if you would have just told me what I needed to know, I wouldn't have had to go to such lengths. rolleyes Stubborn Elf! stare stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:02 pm
{{tch. You could have tried asking politely stare not that I would have given you the information for that ninja I think Ayami is the only one who actually asked whereas everyone else just kept plotting how to squeeze it out of me gonk Oh yeah... Faerie asked too, but kind of suspiciously.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:05 pm
After she was done writing the recipe down, Amy leaned down to look under the counter and then stood back up. She plopped the blow torch on the counter and smiled at Psyzapp.

"Hey Psyzapp, I found this behind the counter last night. Can I use it to light some drinks on fire?!"

She was grinning brightly in excitement.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:06 pm
Now TES, the ladies aren't that rough, are they?  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:10 pm
Oh Yes…if I would have just asked you…yes you and your ego would have graciously told me had I only asked…uh huh. rolleyes

@ Amethyst: Good lord! *snatches blow torch off of the counter.* Where did you find this? I've been looking all over for this! You can light shots aflame when you have more experience. 3nodding

@ Brat: TES is just that fragile and delicate. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:16 pm
((*wanders though* Hey everyone... internet's not working right, so I may not be around much for a little while. stare ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:17 pm
{{Yes.. they can be rough. I distinctly remember being manhandled by Icy and Katana while they shoved a chloroform soaked handkerchief in my face... granted it was my own chloroform soaked handkerchief, but that's not the point stressed }}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:17 pm
*Yawns and stretches a bit.* Well…I need to get some sleep. It was fun chatting with you Brat. Good job on the Tending Bar Amethyst! *Takes the blow torch with her as she enters her office to go down to her chambers. She calls out:* Goodnight everyone. *She makes her way down the corridor and into her chambers.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:18 pm
{{Ssinjin deis, jabbress~}}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:20 pm
Night, Psy, pleasant dreams. *Takes her shot glass over to the sink, washing it out and placing it in the dish rack.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:25 pm
{{I've gotta head to bed, too. Night everyone!}}

Amy frowned in disappointment as Psyzapp took the blow torch away. "Well that's no fun... But at least she didn't say that I couldn't use it. She just said I had to be more experienced first. Night, Psyzapp!"

Amy started to clean up the counter and various things she had used to make the drinks that night. She had a bright smile on her face. Psyzapp said she had done a good job tonight! This was awesome! She couldn't wait to come back tomorrow night.

Having finally finished everything, Amy smiled at everyone. "Well, you'll all have to make your own drinks now. I need to go to bed. See you all later!"

Amy waved and walked out of the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:52 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Psyzapp
(( You know, Ryzan isn't terrified of me. ))
{{You also never had Ryzan hunted down and prodded for information stressed }}

{{PFT! You know you enjoyed me hunting you down! And just as long as you remembered that the chloroform soaked handkerchief was indeed yours and you almost used it on me! stressed And I never manhandled you, I was just noticeably assertive with you! rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:12 pm
{{"noticeably assertive" rolleyes In other words manhandled scream By the way, still waiting on that retro-posting you mentioned earlier}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games