Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:18 pm
"I bit your neck to put the seal on you, its to seal off half or more of your demonic powers" Kikyo said as she holded her arm  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:24 pm
Orion knew it. Kikyo was still afraid of him, even when he managed to control Lucifer as his comrade, but she hasn't seen it that way. If it was really true, then he knew he can't be reckless when it comes to fights.

"I guess that's understandable...", Orion finally said, feeling a little depressed about the situation.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:26 pm
"Im sorry I had to do it, his power hurts you, so I just cutted it in half" Kikyo said looking down alittle ashamed of whats she's done  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:30 pm
"... don't worry about it...", Orion said gloomily as he jumped off the bed and tested the strength of his legs and feet, making sure he was alright to walk, "Come on, let's get out of there... this place gives me bad memories..."  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:33 pm
"I-im so s-sorry" Kikyo said crying in her hands  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:38 pm
Orion had his back turned at Kikyo when he started walking towards the door, not wanting to see her cry, "... like I said, don't worry about it... I probably don't need him... do you know how to teleport out of here? I can't do that technique anymore..."  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:48 pm
Kikyo transported all three of them back to her house. When she got there she ran up to her room locking herself inside crying. 'H-he's mad at me' because of what I d-did'  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:57 pm
When they arrived at Kikyo's place and Kikyo left the room, Orion went out of the house for some fresh air. He didn't feel good about himself. He tried to hide what he was thinking, but it was obvious Kikyo knew about it, and there wasn't much he could do to cheer her up. He can't help but feel useless at the moment.  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:20 pm
Avon glanced at the computer's screen. "Someone's inside the castle... but i dont know who..." she said searching the castle's grid. "Nova u need go... whoever this is.. it's doesnt look safe." Avon informed.

"I'm fine..." she said quietly. "Whoever it is, I can take it." she added sitting down on the marble floor.

Avon knew there was no use in arguing with her. "so, what's up with Axel?" She asked sitting down next to Nova, checking her bandages

Nova shook her head "I wish I knew, he's nvr acted like that before... do u t-think i should contact him?" Nova asked wincing as Avon checkher her wounds.

"If u want too... he Needs to know that killer Xemnas is gone... the darkness is fading from the castle's walls... Nobody's and heartless are dropping like flies. "Avon informed "I checked the Heartless/Nobody ratio in the castle's right after Xemnas was defeated, Nobody's began disappearing."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:23 pm
When Yukina woke up, she was still in her room, but laying on her bed, Xunikay, Larxene, and Demyx standing over her. What are they doing here? " I see you're awake." Larxene said.
Yukina sat up, wiping some saliva from the corner of her mouth. " What the hell do you want?"
" Nothing Yuki, just need to ask you some questions."
" All right. Have you ever awakened the evil in you?"
Yukina winced. The memories were painful. " Yeah, I have."
" How many times?"
" 4."
" Used it on friends?"
" Yes."
" Good. That's all."
The three disappeared. What was that all about? she asked herself.  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:31 pm
Nova lay her head back on the cool wall and pulled out her O13 communicator. (Black Berry I just like that name better for situations like this. ) She dialed Axel's number, and waited as it rang.

Avon looked up at the ceiling. "Nova...?" she whispered, "Have u seen... um... Yukina recently?" she asked trying to think if she got her name correct

Nova shook her head 'No'

OOC: ur on mempy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:50 pm
((( Oops! Sorry.... xp )))

Axel picked up his O13 communicator and answered in a dull voice, "Hello?"  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:59 pm
OOC: its ok I was just saying. not commanding

Nova cleared her voice of any pain "Axel...? I need to see u.." she said in a quieter tone then normal

Avon went back to the computer to figure out what the mysterious force was.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:04 pm
There was no answer for a few minutes, then he answered, "Request denied. I'm unavailable at the moment", then he hung up.  

memphiskite
Crew

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:09 pm
ooc: bllaaarg sick cant rp 2day  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games