Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:54 pm
"Because I had to trick Kishiko completely, you know how it is with her! if you can't finish a job or you seem any bit suspicious, she watches you like a hawk! Besides! its not like she'd never find the base" he looked to the side and rubbed his cheek "And might i ask why your punching me so hard!"

Tsuna looked at him "Your still an idiot, that i use to babysit..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:21 pm
Seyn didn't feel so sure about his plan. Tsuna... Kuhn... Maralyn... She thought, looking to the ground. She didn't want to get hurt from the angry Fate. She gulped. "Is it... about your... mother?" She closed her eyes, faced the ground, waiting for him to hurt her.  

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:58 pm
Fate stopped and he turned around angry as ever "Yes.... and I am going to find her after this and I will kill her for a second time...."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:18 pm
Seyn had a scared reaction. "I... I'm sorry, for your loss of your mother." She paused, waiting for the end of her life. "But how are you sure she's dead?"

Maralyn walked outside. "Kuhn?...!" She was confused. "Why are you here? Being a Spy for the DP's I assume?"  

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:20 pm
Ichiro gave him a crazed look. "So what will you do when Kishiko gets here?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:40 pm
Kuhn smiled "Hey! I tried to give Seyn her freedom... by lying..." he remembered the contract he made with Kishiko scribed in his own blood (((What should happen to him Angel? should he just be scared of you or be reacted to it or should he turn again into one of Kishiko's slaves twisted ?)))

Fate flinched he'd never thought about that.... it could have been a mistake of Kuhn's.... he might have not seen his mother, he might have seen... someone else that looked similar! he dropped to the ground on his knees his mouth wide open staring at Seyn "Y-your right... if me and my father was like this, why couldn't my mother...." he was in shock  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Kishiko was just about to meet the other DeathPenaltys when the contract she made with Kuhn appeared before her with a big x over it. "Kuhn.." she growled. She blew on the contract and it turned into golden dust which swirled around the air. It magically teleported Kuhn there, making a cage trapping him inside. "Some nerve you have."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:23 pm
Kuhn looked at Kishiko "Would you believe me if I said i was getting info?" he smirked

Tsuna gasped "Jeez! where'd he go!"  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:30 pm
Ichiro sighed. "Kishiko.."

Kishiko glared at him. "YOU broke our contract. So you shall be punished." She snapped her fingers and a skin tight collar appeard around Kuhn's neck. "There. You can't take it off. Your power is mine to control now and whatever I say, you must do. No matter how much you don't like it."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:37 pm
Kuhn smirked and yanked on the collar "I dont believe you! hehe!"  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:39 pm
(( hehe what were Kuhn's powers again? ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:49 pm
((To make change Atoms into anything and he can become lighter than air))  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:57 pm
Kishiko released him from his cage. She held out her hand and used his powers to make him lighter than air. "Now, dance like a little chicken!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:06 pm
Kuhn lifted up and started dancing "OH you are so evil......" he kept on dancing "So Kishiko.... lets speak like adults.... what do you plan now?"  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:17 am
Seyn looked at Fate, feeling out of danger, so she returned to normal stance. She knelt down, and put a hand on his shoulder. Her tail had moved slightly. "Things will end as detruction, things will end with peace. But you are only in the begining of a ghost. I bet even I don't know where I'm going with this speech, but I was told, that when things get confusing, and hard to understand, or even lifetime-scarring, only you can change things. You determine what YOU want in life." She smiled, and laughed a little in her speech about "Even I don't know where I'm going with this." She wanted to make him smile. So she put her stance as a begging kitten-face, and said, "Now smile, things will be normal again, trust me."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff