Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:55 pm
User Image
"Its a poem." Hana said, her pale pinks lips blue now. "I came out here to be alone. Away from people." She didn't move to take the flower pin off her head that was now covering her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:02 pm
" and why do you wish to be away from people?"  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:16 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon got up and shook himself before he walked over to the painting of blood and sniffed it, not sure what the blood belonged to, but the wolf part of him over took Leon and began to lick it up. For some reason the wolf liked the taste of blood.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:17 pm
User Image
"Because I'm broken." Hana said. "Very time I close my eyes there's a mental battle between You and this Kane person for control of my dreams. theres a pressure in the back of my mind that spreds everytime that happens as well. Caldwell is after me for unknown reasons. I am missing a large chunk of memory and i'm pretty sure you are lying to me about what happened during that mental black out. Oh, and I just had to witness Caldwell kill the Whisperer." She let out a sigh. "So I figure that if i'm away from people that if Caldwell or anyone who is after me can come find me out here and no one else get hurts."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:19 pm
Soli leaned down towards Leon,"Let's go or do you want to stay here?"Soli looked at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:19 pm
"So your saying no one will get hurt if you died? Thats bull. Do yu really want to know the truth Hana?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:28 pm
User Image
"Freezing to death sounded peaceful." She told him seriously. "You and the Whisperer seem to think I would be better off with out the truth though."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:29 pm
Robert finally gave in to his protective side that wanted to come out. "Only for a little while," he muttered. His mind was engulfed in the white light and his body went limp against the tree. Then he straightened up and stood up. His eyes that were usually a brilliant gold color had turned to an icy blue. Sparks crackled in the air around him and power poured off of him. He walked out of the woods and saw Brago and Hana at the stream. He went over to them. "And what do we have here?" he asked.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:33 pm
"None of your business rookie." He said walking towards Hana. "Hana. IF you dont think things are worth fighting, just sit there and do nothing. I will do everything. I am the king" Brago said picking her up from the water. "Live for those that live."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:41 pm
"I'm not the same rookie that you know," Robert said. "That's a different part of me. I happen to have access to his full power and I'm in complete control of it. I have more than enough power to blow you away."  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:42 pm
User Image
Hana's body was freezing cold to touch. "Why are people acting like I'm something so special? Caldwell is after me, Kane said he'd come for me later, and you seem to be always giving me a reasons to live." she mumbled. "I must be such a pain."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:48 pm
"sure you do, Robert." He turned back to Hana. "Yeah, your a pain, but your my pain" he smiled  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:59 pm
User Image
Hana rested her head on his chest. Brago's touch was burning her skin because she was so cold. She could hear Robert, but didn't move to look at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:03 pm
Brago held her close. " Hana, where do you want me to take you?"  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Thw wolf looked up at Soli and barked before jumping on her and licked her face before nuzzling her but quickly shifted back into Leon who still had a tail which wagged about like crazy. "Oh, heh. Um, let's go." He chuckled and grinned dorkishly.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games