Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:29 am
Dasani flew low under the others, listening to them talk. It felt good to be out of the hospital and back in the fresh air. Now if only she could find some water...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:01 am
Hannah glanced at Dasani and tossed her a water bottle "I always have extra." She then looked at Austin "You just might be right about someone getting there a** kicked." Austin swallowed and smirked "You know I can drop you now right?" Hannah rolled her eyes "Nah really? If I am going you will be going with me!" He chuckled "Calm down Han, stress is bad for your health." Her eyes narrowed "And getting me pissed is bad for your well being."  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:16 am
Dasani caught the bottle and giggled. "Not what I ment~" She said. 'Another mind reader, how cool!' She thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:19 am
Kazumi chuckled, looking at them. 'Just wait.. You're gonna be sick of us in about a week.' She sent.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:26 am
Dasani giggled again. 'No way~ Brain talking is to much fun!'  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:32 am
Kazumi smirked. 'You'll see.'  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:42 pm
Hannah flicked Austin in the ear "Stop trying to piss me off." Austin winced and shrugged "Have it your way." He let go of her attempting to scare her. Hannah smirked and grabbed his legs pulling him down a couple feet. Austin flapped upward and grabbed Hannah by the hand, pulling her back in his arms "Okay I get it now." Hannah smiled evilly "Told you it was bad for your well being."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:29 pm
(hey guys. i read up on the last few posts. idk how to put myself bak in ahah sweatdrop can someone put me in again plz??)  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:28 pm
((Ok!))
Blake looked at the building, then turned back to the others. "Is everyone ready?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 pm
"Yep," Sora and Amy said. They seemed to shimmer, and took on the appearance of two white coats. Sora could easily pass as Blake's slightly younger brother, and Amy as Erin's younger sister.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:23 pm
(thanks!)
blake looked at sora with a look of shock on his face as he put his glasses on. "wow.." was all he said and smiled evily. i looked at amy and smiled at her. "iv always wanted a littl mini me." i paused, "ok, guys. lets do this!" i said as i looked at evryone in the car. .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 pm
Tomoyo and Jude nodded, Tomoyo grinning. Turning to her, Jude smiled. "Please be careful." he said. "Please." She said, chuckling a bit.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:37 pm
blake drove the car foward and stopped at the gate. the gaurd at the entrance looked at us. "do u hav an appointment?" he asked. blake smiled wryly at him. "no but this is urgent. we hav big news on the escapees. species number 456 and number 478. ig news that they need to kno now or else-" the gaurd cut him off. "im sorry for keeping you waiting, sir. please, go right on ahead." he said and pushed a button that opened the gate. we drove fast. "guess all i hav to say is our species number huh?" blake said rehtoricaly. i chuckled. "alright, so we all kno wat the plan is?" i asked as i turned around to look at evryone in the backseat.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:43 pm
They both nodded quietly, looking around.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:50 pm
i nodded.
blake parked the car and we all piled out once he unlocked it. he dissappeared as soon as he was completely out of the car. "ok, see u guys later." he said and tapped on the door. "be careful." i whispered to him  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games