Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:53 pm
(( 3000 is MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! scream ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:56 pm
"Ooh, gadgets, definitely gadgets." Jordan realized now that she'd managed to avoid Whit asking her what Avery would like for Christmas. Well, that was one that she'd managed to avoid, at least.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:57 pm
"Oh trust me, this one'll shock you." Michishige said with a smug grin. When he noticed what Whit was looking at, he shoved him lightly. "C'mon dude, daydreaming can come later. Focus on the task at hand. Buying me an awesome gift." He wondered where he'd buy Jordan's gift at. And Maria's. And Avery's. He could find Whit's, Spencer's, and Christopher's in the same place.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:59 pm
(Hey hey heeey! Whit has ideas ...>.>....he just comes up with them on the fly.....XD)

Avery nodded and pointed diagonally down the hall to a Future Shop. The boys played video games right?"How about there first then?"  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:03 pm
((hey hey read my new siggy XD tis funny XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:03 pm
"Okay, sure," Jordan said. It was nice, going shopping with friends... She poked at a hoverdisk. "Whoa!" Technically she shouldn't find it impressive, since she was used to things that shouldn't be able to hover hovering...  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:06 pm
(( Lol! The headband part caught me so off guard after the gun >.<

Oh, and does Treya want to go Christmas shopping? Because whether she has money or not, she could just go to hang out ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:12 pm
Wolfyofthesky
(( Lol! The headband part caught me so off guard after the gun >.<

Oh, and does Treya want to go Christmas shopping? Because whether she has money or not, she could just go to hang out ))

((sure why not XD lol no ninja-ing me or ima bite some one >>.....<<....>>))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:21 pm
(Lol my ninja-ing is unintentional! )

Avery too poked at the disk. She liked gadgetry, she rarely indulged herself however. Her room at school only had so much space, and her mother certainly put up with no extra "clutter" at home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit snapped out of it and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah yeah." He said putting up with Shige's main focus. "Where on earth should we even start?" Whit was good with picking out presents usually....he just needed some form of inspiration to get him started.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:26 pm
"You know what's weird?" Jordan asked as she tried kicking an invisible soccer ball on some game system, "We've hung out so much, but I really have no idea what to get anyone." She hated admitting it, but when it was just Avery and Maria, it was okay.  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:29 pm
Treya wandered around the mall bored, although she tryd staying away from the massive amounts of people as they crowded around stores trying to buy their christmas gifts she still ended up in some of the groups anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:30 pm
"Being sensory doesn't even help." Avery admitted, poking at a small round clock that projected the time on the ceiling. She wanted to try the game next for sure. It looked fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit walked by the suits and spotted a brightly lit store up ahead. "What about there?" he said pointing to the bookstore. Jordan and Avery liked books, and so did most of the guys.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:34 pm
Jordan looked to the clock and thought back to what she'd read in her little blue book. The soccer ball on the screen got dribbled into her side's net. "Do you think any of them need an alarm clock?" she asked in a weird tone of voice.

Telemachus stared up at Karley's face and reached up his hand. "Cookie?" They were the best damned cookies he'd ever tasted.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:36 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige led the quartet of friends into the bookstore Whit pointed at. "Well this is where we'll start our gift buying rampage at, then," he said, turning to the guys. "I'm gonna go and get what I need to get." Michishige said, saluting and heading off, so that he could safely buy the gifts without them seeing, although Spencer and Christopher knew what they were getting. "Man, my wallet's gonna hurt when this is all over. Oh well." Michishige muttered.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{ Like my new formatting? ;D }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:39 pm
(( So F-ing pretty ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games