Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amadeli

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff Second Year

Thinking:
Feeling: Excited
Where: Carriage
With: Sariwa
Wearing: Uniform
Single

I'd rather waltz that just walk through the forest
The trees keep tempo and sway in time

"I hope so! I can't wait to see who gets sorted with us!" Nora replied, wriggling with excitement. "It's completely natural to be nervous when being sorted, though. I was nervous even after we were all sorted!" she babbled, then abruptly reached into her satchel and withdrew a crumpled leaf of parchment. Smoothing it out, she glanced back up at Sariwa. "Are you enrolled in Advanced Flying this year?" she asked, scanning the schedule she had scribbled on the train ride not an hour earlier. "Once you take flying courses, its a lot easier to get onto the quidditch team." Just then, their carriage slowed to a halt outside the castle gate. All students older than the two young Hufflepuffs streamed in towards the Great Hall, where the Sorting would take place. Nora quickly gleefully leaped out onto the gravel driveway, practically dragging Sariwa behind her. "Come one, we'll be late! They'll have finished the feast before we've even gone through the doors!" she exclaimed playfully, radiating excited energy from every pore as she made her way through the crown towards the Great Hall.
{{Exit to Hufflepuff Table}}

Quartets of crickets chime in for the chorus
If I were to strun on your heartstrings, would you strum on mine?

Sariwa
Sorry, I forgot to quote you!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Blissful, Paranoid
                                                              Thinking : But still, it’s a possibility.
                                                              Doing : Enjoying my time, perhaps?
                                                              Where : Hogsmeade Station
                                                              With : Everybodyyyy; Lyre

XXXXXXX Xavier gave out a nod but still continued to grin. “I’m okay. If you’re okay,“ he replied as he took her hand to assist himself in standing up. But still he was careful to not pull her, knowing that his weight is something she can’t simply carry. But, immediately, he frowned when Lyre looked guilty. ”I-I-I was joking, I’m sorry. Don’t make that face… it makes me feel bad.” A reassuring smile lit up his face to make Lyre feel better… well, let’s admit, it was his fault for making her feel bad.

The brunette beamed from ear to ear, wondering if he looked like a complete idiot right now. But he didn’t care. Lyre’s words of concern made him happy. Although he’s been happy since he’s seen her, he’s happier now. His cheeks went red though, when the Ravenclaw kissed his nose lightly. He wrapped his arms around her again, before glancing at the other students. Some might be looking at them right now…. ”As much as I would like to be like this for a while,” he says as he raised the female and placed her beside him before continuing, ”Other students might regard us with interest. Though it’s not that I’m embarrassed and all, but it’s making me turn beet red.”

He gave her a sheepish lopsided grin with an apologetic shrug. He was paranoid at times like this. “By the way,” he started, ”can you see what’s pulling the carriages?“ He still find the Thestrals interesting and stunning, though he wondered if Lyre could also see them. He stared at her for a moment… ’I doubt it. She looks happy. I wouldn’t believe it if she saw someone die right before her very eyes...’

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image
Fourth Year Slytherin Pureblood Single

User Image
Feeling : Mischievous
Thoughts : Oh how I missed scaring them~
Doing : Ugh, surprising them?
Where : Hogsmeade Station
With : Shayna and David ; other students

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina bounced out of the train and walked over to the carriages. She knew that her friends have a tendency to get a carriage early. Then, she easily spotted the two lovebirds seemingly searching. And it looks like it’s just the two of them too. The Slytherin smirked as she made her way behind the two. She always loved her graceful silence when walking. It helps her sneak around people without them noticing her. And it’s an effective way of scaring a lovely couple. She had remembered how other people, dignified people, would walk like that with ease. Quiet, bold, and proud. It has always intrigued her; up to the point where she wanted to learn it.

She snapped out of her reverie and spoke in a loud voice enough for David and Shayna to hear. “Enjoying some kind of private time with each other?” She grinned happily at them. ”Hi Shayna, David,” she greeted with her usual cheerful yet cool tone.

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies: Hullo

shabatha
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image
User Image
For a brief, sickening moment, Hayden allowed her senses to become vulnerable to all of the voices and activity that was boiling in Hogwarts' giant, largely homogeneous cauldron. There were the nervous first years, unjustifiably-confident second years, third year love birds, and everything in between—none of which struck her as exciting.

Tuning out the hum of the other students once again, she turned her back on the scene of the platform and began on a direct route to the carriages, a few other children now doing the same. She brushed one of her gold locks out of her face, her deep green eyes locked on the expressionless face of the threstral that would drag her up to the castle.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

“No we wouldn’t.” Chloe agreed following Ariana to the carriages. “Transportation that moves on its own you can’t beat that.” She said getting into the carriage for the ride to the castle. ‘I wonder how Leo is doing…’ she thought trying not to worry too much about her cousin. Chloe deep down knew that she would be fine on her first day. Leonette had always been the sociable one so to speak. It would only be a matter of time before they would be in the great hall waiting for the sorting to start. Not being able to continue her studying was killing Chloe but she knew socializing mattered a lot more then studying since she’d been doing that all summer.

(Exit to Hufflepuff Table)

With: Ariana & Victor

Wearing: School Robes

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana nodded when Victor asked if they were to head to the carriages. When the second year noticed them, a smile stretched across the redhead's face. "They are quite beautiful," she said as she stared at one. A soft laugh escaped the girl's lips when Chloe commented on their means of transportation. It was even better that nothing was attached to them, for she could see the whole front without anything blocking her view. Ariana waited for Victor and Chloe to get in the carriage before she did. When everyone was ready, the carriage began to make its way towards the castle.

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

I got a bad boy, I must admit it hey
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it hey
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me
hey
I love the way I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I love it
Baby, I love the way I love the way you make me feel
Ooh, I love the way I love it
The way I love you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bradley blinked as he felt a hand grip his and start pulling. He turned to see it was Tobi who found him. He smiled and followed along. When they got to an empty carriage, Bradley smiled as Tobi pulled him against him. "You know, you gotta be a little more open to crowds, Tobs." he said placing a kiss on his head. He lifted Tobi's chin so he could look into those eyes that had stolen his heart. "Besides, it makes it a better audience for us." he said with a laugh before he pressed his lips to the taller boy's. And to think I used to be to shy to even talk to this boy. he thought as he gazed at him after the kiss. And with a jolt and jostle, Bradley fell more into Tobi as the carriage started off towards the castle.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at The Stationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, Adalaide and Michellespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Sixth year... only two more and then...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien gave Dom a light wave and rolled his eyes a bit before taking off after his girlfriend, chuckling at what he assumed was her response to Adalaide's hair. He'd seen it already, of course; they were practically next door neighbors. He'd also, while out on a walk one evening, seen her sitting on her front porch, with a boy. A boy she had not told him about. He had a bone to pick with that girl. They were friends again, after all. Like Marina had said, practically siblings. And yet she had some boy on her porch, on her birthday no less, if he recalled correctly, and he had no idea who the boy was or what he was doing there. She was keeping secrets... and he was going to figure them out. He wondered if the rumors about her meeting some boy in Hogsmeade after visiting hours were true... he had a hard time imagining her actually being out after curfew, let alone sneaking off to the village. Something was up, though. But, now wasn't the time, he supposed. So, he offered the Hufflepuff a quick smile before nodding his head in a silent greeting to her pale companion. He found that, typically, Michelle seemed to get less annoyed with him if he kept his mouth shut.

∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

XxXDevil-chan

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michellespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pensivespacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's hope we can go at least one year without a disaster...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ "Is this the last of our haunting?"
She says as she floats like an angel.
❀ ❀ ❀

Adalaide smiled when she saw Marina approaching, Damien on her heels. Seeing the two of them apart was honestly incredibly strange, so it was nice that they were together again. Sometimes, when she saw him around Ottery St. Catchpole over the Summer, she sort of... forgot that they were friends again. Even though she loved the guy, and would do pretty much anything for him, seeing him anywhere near his family home reminded her of the time before Marina, when he would look down his nose at her. It caught her off-guard sometimes, when he would smile an approach her, asking how she was.

She chuckled a bit at Marina's question, offering Damien a small smile, noting his silence. She wanted to laugh; she was all to aware of why he was keeping quiet. But, she wouldn't say anything, of course. Instead, she greeted Marina with a hug, giggling a bit.
                                                          "Yes, it's blonde. I... um... I dunno, I wanted a change. And there was no way I was going to cut it. I just... I don't know what I would do with short hair. So Dhyl dyed it for me. He showed me how to style it, too, and all this other stuff... I swear, sometimes I think he's a girl." She giggled again, her eyes sparkling. She'd flubbed a bit there with why she'd dyed her hair (even though she'd told that little white lie several times, it still wasn't any easier... but she didn't want her friends to tease her, or hold it against Chris, that she'd dyed her hair for him!), but she thought she'd recovered quite nicely. Of course, it was always easy to tease Dhyl... mostly because he made it so easy.

❀ ❀ ❀ You will never know until you let me go;
                                                          I'm hoping this will never end.
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 pm
User ImageYou steered me into insanity
As I walked through the street
Suddenly I could feel your breath
And the warmth of your gentlest soul

User Image

P U R E B L O O D K E E P E R D A R K D I S C I P L E

Virgil got off the train he was seemed calm but he was rather annoyed that he did not make prefect. Sure he was not a paladin like that Ronyo but he could name some worse people who got on the list. Oh well Virgil had to just wait till the Trace is removed then he can be done with this foolishness.

☢OOC: ☢

Though it was just your silhouette
Appeared in the darkest night
Did I look insane?

Xistund

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:52 pm
User Image
CLAIRExx HALL
3ʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ

ωᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ________________________
________________________ƒơʅʅơɯ ƭɦє Ł£ΛƊ£Ŕ, σŗ ɱąҡε ųþ ąℓℓ ŧɧε ŔŪŁ£Ş,
ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ, тнε cнσıcε ıƨ чσυяƨ,_________________________
____________________________sᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ

ttire: [x]
xxood: Friendly
xxxxocation: Hogsmeade Station // Inside a Carriage
xxxxxxompanions: Uriel

Claire smiled at his story. She knew how it felt to have siblings... it was never a dull moment. It would be interesting to see where Tabitha would be sorted this year, that was for sure. Perhaps the Hall family would be a family of Hufflepuffs. "Must have been really busy then, I know how it feels to have siblings." She said to him with a soft chuckle. "Though, I don't think my family is as big as yours.. how many siblings do you have? I've only got two, my older sister Rose and my younger sister Tabitha. She's going to Hogwarts now, Tabitha is. I kind of hope she gets sorted into Hufflepuff with the lot of us." The thought of it brought a smile on the girl's face. It was only two years ago that Claire herself was in Tabitha's position, probably down at the docks, preparing to sail to Hogwarts for the first time in her life. "Time really flies... doesn't it. We're in Third Year... only four more to go and we'll be graduating from Hogwarts, it's just so crazy to think about."

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image
Emperors and kings are but obeyed in their several provinces,
but his dominion that exceeds in this...
... stretcheth as far as doth the mind of man.
A sound magician is a demigod.

ɀanderɢarcia
Second Year // Slytherin // Intrigued // Carriage -- Headed to Hogwarts

Though thou hast now offended like a man, Do not persever in it like a devil.

The sound of her voice... that look in her eyes... it made Zander's heart beat a little faster. He was at a loss for words when she told him that she had something to show him. A soft blush crept on his face from the proximity between the two of them, but he tried hard not to focus on that. Instead, his gears were turning, trying to decipher her words. What was it that she wanted to show him? Probably something at school seeing as they were headed there... but what? His hazel eyes met with Rui's, and for a moment all was quiet until the boy began to grin cheekily. "Oh? Should I be scared, or excited?" Zander asked playfully, trying to play it off as coolly as possible despite the fact that his little grin had grown and he was now grinning from ear to ear. This little guessing game was appealing to Zander, but with that prospect on his mind he wanted the carriage to hurry. The sooner they got to where they needed to go, the faster he'd figure out.

XxXDevil-Chan

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:38 am
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

”See ya, mates,” Dominic's lopsided smile was paired with the wave of a heavy hand and slumped shoulders as Damien and Marina parted ways to join Adalaide and Michelle. Idly, he wondered where Grace was, and why it was taking so long for her to appear. He stood, awkward, like a broken toy as he watched on from afar, never taking a step in any direction. He was, deep down, ecstatic for his only friend. He always thought Damien to be too serious, too stern, especially for his own good. Marina was a nice balance; competitive, social, kind hearted, and unafraid to defend in what she believed in. And, in turn, she needed his stability, his calm, down to earth demeanor, and of course, the patience and rationalization Damien encumbered. It was funny, really, if he thought about... It was like they were meant to be. And his friend needed this, this happiness of loving and being loved in return that he'd been neglected for so long. He was about to turn and pivot on his heel to begin his hunt for his girlfriend, until silent grace snake around his waist.

”Gracie, there you are, I was starting to wonder where you'd gotten to. ” Dominic smiled as he lifted one arm to wrap around her shoulders and envelop her in a sideways hug, his lips caressed the top of her head in a sweet and simple kiss. One deep breathe enraptured him, her sweet aroma and cold, cold skin had become a sensation of comfort to him.

”Of course I missed you, kitten, who wouldn't?” He laughed gently, eyes locked in to her glowing blues that ignited butterflies in him, still, even after all of this time. ”So, how was your summer? I had a load of bloody gnomes trampling in my quidditch field. Lil' buggers drove me batty. But at least I got to practice, and I spent most the summer with Belle in her loft at Hogsmeade, thank Merlin. Da's still a git, but I'll be seventeen in a few months and then I'll be free, and they know it.” He laughed, hiding the insecurities of the future. "Oh! And I got a new broom, it's wicked! I have a surprise for you too, but I left it in my trunk and they already snagged it up with the rest when the train got here, so I'll have to give it to you later."

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 16
Hogsmeade Station
With Grace
╚═══════════════════╝

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ................................... ................ ...............................I guess I knew that all along ............…That I’m better off on my own

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:29 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Troubled | Of the life I held so dear: The summer was so normal... | I won't run: Damien, Ada, and Michelle | There's no turning back from here: Hogsmeade Station |

Marina hugged Ada back and gave her a look. She wanted a change? had to be a guy. She knew it. The Hufflepuff had to be seeing someone, and whoever that was had prompted the change. He didn't go to Hogwarts. If he did Marina would have already found out who it was. So he was either already graduated, went somewhere else like Durmstrang or Beauxbatons, or just wasn't in school to learn magic. Rumor had it she'd been meeting him in Hogsmeade in the evenings. Why the evenings? They were allowed to go to Hogsmeade on the weekends. So he was magical, but either over the age of seventeen and done with his schooling, or had never been to school. A squib maybe? She couldn't be sure. Maybe he had a job during the day, and only got nights off. Well, whoever he was, Marina wanted to meet him. It was her duty as a nosy Slytherin friend. Right? Damien probably wanted to know too, so he could go all protective brother and give the guy, poor bloke, the Slytherin death look or something. Maybe she wanted to do that too. Her train of thoughts was interrupted by the mention of some Dhyl. Who the hell was Dhyl? Oh, wait. "Dhylan Nolynn?" she repeated in disbelief. "Dhylan did your hair." she said flatly in astonishment. "Oh. Wow. I never knew he was good at that sort of thing." Hm. She should ask him for some tips about managing her crazy curls... "So who's your boyfriend?" Oops. That had sort of slipped out. Okay. It hadn't. She'd totally said it on purpose. But she wasn't going to dance around this issue, and vengeance for all the teasing she'd endured about Damien from her friends was nigh. Oh yes. Hadn't she said they wouldn't find it so funny when they had love lives? The look on her face was almsot gleeful.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

XxXDevil-Chan

[No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:07 pm
User Image
You can make the hero you are
With your brains, your aim, and your battle stars
Everybody's got a story, of all their troubles, all their glories
Tell me yours you cannot bore me, there's a hero in you

User Image

Jacob nodded, not entirely sure he bought it, but he knew enough to let it slide. Instead, he smiled a bit at her apology and nodded towards the carriages. He didn't know when his friends would arrive, and it was getting to be around that time. Plus, he didn't want to get caught by Rick, who would make him recite the twelve uses of dragon's blood all over again, just to make sure he knew them. He didn't but unless it was in a potion, he didn't have to know, right? It wasn't as though knowing was life or death. "So, want to share a carriage or something? I think the Sorting's going to start soon, and I think we're not supposed to miss it. At least, I don't think we're supposed to." He gave a nervous chuckle. Besides the obvious, he'd never really talked to other quidditch players besides his brother. Which had left him feeling a bit odd. Rick had said something had happened last year to the team, but he didn't know what. Well, he hadn't seen Remy yet except for that meeting earlier in the summer. Maybe he'll get a chance to talk to her?

----------------------------------
State: Waiting
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Socks

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games