Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

nonnos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:51 am
HI!I'm new here.I only checked the RPC subforum and it's interesting.
I'm 20 yrs old and open-minded.
I don't mind friends request as long as you want to be really my friend,not just to expand your friends list.

That's enough for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:49 am
I'm 16 and I've been on gaia for nearing 5 months now. I was invited here so thought I might as well join! It's nice to be here!  

Angel-Hybrid

KodaijinYurei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:27 am
Name: KodaijinYurei but you can call me Yurei, less spelling mistakes

Hobbies/interests: anime, manga, fanfiction, Lemony Snicket, unicorns, chocolate and most important....yaoi ^.^

A little about me: A college student who seems to be a little masochistic in educational areas. Somehow I am a B.S in Psychology with a research concentration along with being a neuroscience minor...see what I mean? So I try and do stuff on Gaia but college loves to own my soul untill breaks, evil b*****d! Past that I am mostly agreeable and have a bad addiction to fanfiction.
::bows::

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:30 am
I am 15. I have been on Gaia since May. More information is on my profile, though my profile is being redone at the moment and is messed up. Sorry for that. PM me if you's like to know more.  

Cookie Fluff

Dragonscale Hex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:46 am
This is Kuro Kurayami, but you guys can call me Kuro. If you ever want to know anything about me, just ask. Whether you recieve an actual answer is random ninja

Oh, and a big shout to Velvet204 for asking the Captain to invite me.

THANK YOU!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:16 pm
Uhm, I'm JR, I was invited randomly, no idea who invited me (forgot already sweatdrop ) And uh, it's good to be here? If you want to know more about me feel free to PM.  

Hobo13Kitty

walrusiam

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:16 pm
well im walrus...and...yeah...
heart domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:00 pm
Hello i am coco i am 13 and i am a female! If you want to have fun Pm me!  

_N1KK1_c0L3_

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:04 pm
Hello, I'm new here!! Name's Sphinx-chan, Sphinx for short, my friends invited me here so I decided to join!! I love to RP, draw, write, play videogames and hang out with my friends and also love anime/manga. I'm currently obssessed with Kingdom Hearts 2 and might make my KH2 RP here like in another guild I'm in. Glad to meet you all and can't wait to have some fun!! ^-^

Other info: Been on Gaia since 2 years ago in late December. I am a fangirl and a tad bit yaoi fangirl and love to scare people with it..lol xd I am also a VERY literate Rper but can try semi-lit to illiterate though it's hard for me. I also love to write fanfics and am currently trying a KH one..^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:55 pm
Hi im princesskitty102 i love giving advice so fell free to send me a good pm  

star_seeker_1212

malwareUFO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:16 pm
Hola folks.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:37 pm
In lauren im 18 i have 2 beautiful daughters i am captin of a few guilds. I am currently questing a pixie and im new to this guild. wink  

anniesmomma

Tal-Bek

Aged Prophet

3,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:44 pm
Hi. I Have no Idea how these guilds are popping up. But someone invited me and I joined.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:44 pm
Hey I'm UnderworldTorrent n3n
I'm 18 and female, so try not to forget it <333
I've been on Gaia for 3 yearsand I am an avatar talk whore lol I also like RPing but I haven't done it in a while sooo I'm a bit rusy xD~

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

-I-_-I-_St Anger_-I-_-I-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:46 pm
Hi. ive been on gaia for about a month maybe 3 weeks. I just got invited for no apparent reason. Im a card holding member of watch the hammer (another guild) and we have about a inch of snow here. oh and im 11  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games