Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:39 am
Just want to say that when I can post is going to be a little scattered for the next few days. Today, tomorrow, and Saturday are being spent packing up what little is left to be packed and cleaning the house. And then Sunday is the long drive to my new home. After that it depends on whenever we happen to get internet, or when I get to my dad's, as I'll be spending the month of August with him. I'll be posting when I can over the next couple days, but, can't guarantee when my posts will be during the day. Just thought I'd let everyone know now rather than later.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:57 pm
/waves
I've been terribly sick this week, one morning, I was too weak to even open the computer (with the idea of actually thinking about doing anything.)  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:49 pm
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-
Just want to say that when I can post is going to be a little scattered for the next few days. Today, tomorrow, and Saturday are being spent packing up what little is left to be packed and cleaning the house. And then Sunday is the long drive to my new home. After that it depends on whenever we happen to get internet, or when I get to my dad's, as I'll be spending the month of August with him. I'll be posting when I can over the next couple days, but, can't guarantee when my posts will be during the day. Just thought I'd let everyone know now rather than later.
Good luck with the big move. If you want to post for Black Dragon fighting against Purpsix's two remaining pokemon, that's fine, but we meant for this RP to be done with a long time ago, and are trying to finish up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:51 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-
Good luck with the big move. If you want to post for Black Dragon fighting against Purpsix's two remaining pokemon, that's fine, but we meant for this RP to be done with a long time ago, and are trying to finish up.

I'll get right on that. Was just about to start typing that up right now actually. And I'll be on most of tonight, so, if needed I can post some more tonight.
EDIT;//And then of course I actually go and read the last bit of what was going on. I'll just leave it. Me trying to write actually probably isn't a good idea right now. Not something like that anyways.//  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:01 pm
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-
TerashiLeonGoken
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-

I'll get right on that. Was just about to start typing that up right now actually. And I'll be on most of tonight, so, if needed I can post some more tonight.
EDIT;//And then of course I actually go and read the last bit of what was going on. I'll just leave it. Me trying to write actually probably isn't a good idea right now. Not something like that anyways.//
I understand. Sorry for rushing it, but we've been trying to finish the RP for the past five days... it was supposed to be a short bring-everything-together RP, but it ended up getting dragged out due to everyone, including us Admins, taking their time with posting. I'm guilty of it, too.

I hope you enjoyed it, at least. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:07 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-
TerashiLeonGoken
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-

I understand. Sorry for rushing it, but we've been trying to finish the RP for the past five days... it was supposed to be a short bring-everything-together RP, but it ended up getting dragged out due to everyone, including us Admins, taking their time with posting. I'm guilty of it, too.

I hope you enjoyed it, at least. biggrin

I completely understand. I kinda thought it seemed like it was dragging on longer than the usual RPs we do.

I quite enjoyed it! I always have fun when I'm able to be included in all the action. Plus, it gave me a chance to flesh out more of my characters' personalities. Character development is always good. biggrin
I know I've shown Kairi's temper before, but, not quite to the extent as she got in RP this time around. (Although, I must admit, I always end up feeling bad, because I can be like that IRL sometimes. Kairi's temper is worse though, I'm pretty calm unless something really has me irritated.) But, yes, I really did enjoy it while it lasted. ^w^  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:18 pm
Agreed! Character Development is very very important!

Glad you enjoyed it. Kaya and I were gonna have it done before Sub got back from his two-day vacation, but then he got back early, and we had a hard time with waiting for people to post that the whole thing feels kinda rushed now. But it's what had to be done, and while it was meant to be short, something very important happened...

Don't worry about the temper thing. You should see me at work, I'm a whole different person then. Rage at the drop of a hat. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:35 pm
Even if it was a little rushed, important things happening is good. I do feel a little bad about being slow to post, but, it's been hard to keep track of when I need to post when I've been busy helping my mom with packing. Writing has been helping keep my stress levels down though. Still not so happy about having to move though, even if it is technically 'moving back home' for us.

Temper-wise I'm not usually too bad, I sit and I watch things play out and let things slide pretty easily. As soon as you start yelling at me or bring up something that I have an issue with, then I'm like a whole other person though. Very few people see that side of me. I still remember waiting for the bus for school one morning, one of the kids that lives next door to me had smacked his youngest sister in the face (pretty hard, might I add) and then was being kind of an a** to both of his sisters. I stepped in and stood up for the both of them, and I was pretty much ready to beat him up if I had to get my point across (which is saying something, because I am so not a violent person) Everyone was shocked when they saw I wasn't as calm and quiet as they thought I was. The youngest girl started hiding behind me whenever her brother was being a jerk after that, because she knew I'd stand up for her again if I needed to. I can't just stand by with that stuff.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:47 pm
Eh, I still work there because I can't afford to quit. I'm lucky to even have a job with this economy, but the people I have to work with get on my nerves to no end, even my family members (because my entire family works there save my stepdad and my niece, one's too old and the other's too young).

Anyway, that's what I have all my videogames for, I use them to vent my frustrations so I don't vent on people and end up getting my butt kicked lol. Don't feel bad about not being able to post regularly, things have been hard for everyone since the Conquest RP, with some of us going on vacation and others moving and such. Real life takes precedence, so it's nothing to be sorry for. It just happens.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:27 pm
Ah. I don't even have a job currently. Got fired from my last one back in October or so. It's not that I was doing a bad job, my boss was just not the nicest person and fired me because my mom quit. She didn't even tell me I was fired, just took my name off the schedule and left it at that. I'll probably be trying to get a job after I've moved there. Gonna apply at the movie theatre and at the Chapters. Try and earn a little bit of money so that I'm not completely broke when I graduate and start trying to apply to college and such. If I'm lucky then I'll be back here where I belong in a year. Hate being away from the one person I truly love, and it's been bugging me that my mom is dragging me away.

I use videogames to vent too, actually. Though, not as often as I used to. I used to be quite into WoW, and anytime I was angry I'd just log in, play for a few hours and then I'd feel better. Ah, alright. I have a tendency to feel bad anyways (regardless of if I should or not), that's just how I am. I feel bad about being upset over things. Reno can vouch for me there, considering I felt bad about being irritated with him last night after he left my house. |D  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:33 am
Ya, I agree with Ter here. We do apologize for the RP dragging on like it did. It felt like everyone's personal lives were restricting them including, as Ter said, us Admins. We certainly tried our best but things just didn't want to work with us, i guess. Hopefully next time we're totally in charge we'll have better luck with everyone's availability.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:53 am
DignityPower
/waves
I've been terribly sick this week, one morning, I was too weak to even open the computer (with the idea of actually thinking about doing anything.)
I should have said something to you last night, instead of chatting with someone else's girlfriend. xD

Get well soon! =D  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:48 am
Terashi, for shame. Forgetting the sick lady in order to talk to the healthy one. Shame on you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:18 pm
Tesei Utakata
Terashi, for shame. Forgetting the sick lady in order to talk to the healthy one. Shame on you.
I am appalled at my ungentlemanly behavior. gonk  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:22 pm
I am revoking your chivalry perks. No more badge of honor for you  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games