Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:15 pm
I used to not be much of a homebody before either....the "job" I had previously required much travel.....*she takes a sip of her drink as memories of her past go through her mind.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:19 pm
"What was your previous job?" Amy reached for a beer under the counter and popped it open.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:25 pm
*sips her drink before responding* Well, let's just say I did whatever my boss deemed necessary. I was mainly an "information-gatherer" for a rather shady person.....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:28 pm
*as Kai comes in he overhears that last little bit of conversation from accross the room and replies*

Even more shady than the company you keep in here?  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:30 pm
Amy frowned slightly. "Oh man... That sucks, Katana. I'm sorry you had to go through that. How'd you find the MW?"

Amy then heard someone come in and she quickly stood up straight and smiled. When she saw it was Kai, the smile took on a more familiar quality.

"Hey, Kai! Can I get you something to drink?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:30 pm
*laughs at Kai's statement* Yes.....much more shady. You know how I would tease TES just to make him get nosebleeds? Same concept...you'd be surprised at what you can get a man to tell you in that situation.... wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:46 pm
*flashes a grin as he moves over to sit close to Amy and Katana.* A mocha latte would be good right about now. My side jobs have me running all over.

*turns to Katana blushing slightly* Now that's not playing very fair *laughs nevously*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:51 pm
Amy's face drops slightly and a look of concern appears on her face. "A... mocha latte? Uh... Ok... Is that in a mix? Or is there a machine around here?"

Amy turned around and began looking for a coffee machine behind the counter. She also thought Kai's voice sounded quite odd. He usually didn't sound like that, at least not that Amy was aware of. His voice was usually smoother and lower. Was it... nerves she was hearing in her voice. With her back still turned, she smirked softly in amusement. Now that was some talent Katana had. She had already made Kai nervous. That was pretty cool.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:52 pm
*she shrugs her shoulders and looks at Kai* I was in no position to argue with my employer. And, I was quite good at what I did. I was just lucky to get out when I did. I bargained my way out after getting him some very important information. *she grins at Kai* Let me know if you want a demonstration sometime... wink

*she turns back to Amy* How did I find MW? *she smiles at the memory* Well.....Psyzapp and I were kind of terrorizing the GGB, and after being busted by Dougherty for our pranks one too many times, we talked about having a place for the hooligans to hang out with no fear of being busted by the cops. Kind of ironic, being as she and I are both with cops now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:54 pm
Still looking for the machine, Amy turned her head toward Katana with wide eyes. "Wait... You helped found this place?!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:58 pm
*laughs* I wouldn't say that! Psyzapp told me about it, and I told her I thought it would be a fabulous idea. She is the brains behind the entire thing. I just support her completely. *she sips her drink* She gave me a roof over my head, and helped me out when I needed it most. I've been her 2nd in command since she opened the place.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:07 pm
*he recovers his confidence and shoots back playfully* Only if your interrogation methods involve fine wine and fuzzy handcuffs Katana.

*turns his attention back to Amy* Oi. Haya... um... *smiles* coffee will do just fine. Now hurry so you can come and sit with me... *catches himself* I mean us... *laughs*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:10 pm
*coming back from her formal affair, she sees a couple of people inside. Smiling at Katana, she goes behind the counter to make herself a triple chocolate meltdown*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:12 pm
Amy smiled over at Katana. "Yep, I knew you were 2nd in command. I remember the first day I was here, I met you and I was so surprised that I got to meet the person in charge and the 2nd in command. Still, you were here and involved before MW was even built. That is pretty cool."

Amy then heard Kai's response and she smiled sweetly at him. "Oh, alright then. But if someone else comes in, I'll have to make them a drink if they want one."

There was already a pot of coffee brewing, so Amy went and poured a mug for Kai and then slid it over to him across the counter. Then, she went around the counter and sat down on a stool beside Kai. She made sure that she could still easily see Katana.

"So Kai, how has your day been?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:13 pm
*she leans over and whispers to Kai* You have no idea of how "effective" my interrogation methods are! wink

*sees Icy enter the bar* Hey Icy! Where have you been all dressed up?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games