Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:18 pm
*searches for the Kahlua and Baileys while talking to Katana* Had a very high end black tie event earlier today. I'm surprised you didn't show up being you were on the list. What happened to you by the way? Even though she couldn't stay long, Psyzapp even made an appearance.*finds the two bottles she was searching out and alternates between the two while pouring*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:22 pm
*mentally facepalms as she remembers the event* Dammit! *sighs* I've been working on hiring the staff for the spa, so I've been out of pocket for days it seems like....I haven't even seen Showcase in I don't know how long.....*she finishes her drink and gets up to make another* Well, how was the event? Anything interesting happen?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:28 pm
{{Supper time! I'll be back soon. Amy should be just fine where she is right now.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:29 pm
*starts laughing whole-heartedly as she remembers the fiasco* OMG! YES! Well, let's see. Unfortunately, you know how we must "hob-knob" with the hoity toity to get things into motion. Well, we had a couple of "flagrant" people who were not going to stand for such snobbery. Let's just say we had one fellow to show up wearing a black tie....and nothing else!*sips her drink and smiles with satisfaction* I take that back. He did have on the most darling black sequined thong and a sharp pair of cowboy boots. rofl

Had another fellow to show up in the most fetching dress I'd ever seen! xd He was quite lovely with all his accessories on. wink Not to mention he had a stalker. Everywhere we moved to, his stalker followed.*wipes the corner of her eyes and sips her drink, leaning against the counter. She looks over at Kai and winks, smiling at him, then turns back to Katana* So, do we have a very well equipped staff for Pandora's?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:40 pm
*she smiles at Icy* Yes, I just need you to run background checks on them. Hired six massage therapists, and believe me, they know their stuff! Also hired some cosmetologists and a couple of people to act as assistants for the spa staff. Might as well have a complete beauty experience at the spa! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:41 pm
((my internet keeps quiting on me >_<;))

*Looks over at Amy as he puts both arms on the counter and rests his head on his forearms* Thanks sweetie. I'm just exhausted. My employers have been keeping me very busy and it's a pain since some request that I stay hidden while I'm working and using my special skills so often will have me in a coma for a week.

*turns to Katana whispering to him* I believe you, but keep in mind my methods got me nude photos of all four MW ladies including yourself. *sticks his tounge out*

>>edits<< *hearing Icy say something about a stalker and a guy in drag in the same sentence he automatically gets defensive even though he's pretty sure she's not talking about him* Hey hey hey! I only wear dresses because it calms me down and I've only stalked people in the name of justice!  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:48 pm
*leans over and whispers to Kai* I would tell you not to stick your tongue out unless you plan on using it....but I think Showcase would take issue with that! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:49 pm
Will do Katana. Should have that done for you by tomorrow evening.*sips drink and closes eyes, wishing she could get a massage right now*Man, too bad none of your applicants are here. I'm in desperate need of a deep massage. gonk I'm so ready for the grand opening.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:50 pm
-saunters into the bar- Heya, gals! -waves and sees Kai- And Kai. 4laugh

((slow responder. Catchin' up. ^_^ @_@))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:51 pm
I got to try the hot stone therapy. I must say, it's one of my favorites.....very good for back pain. *she sips her drink and sets it back down* So, anything new with you? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!

*sees dame* Hey, dame! smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:55 pm
*takes Dame's entrance as a chance to change the subject and runs over to hug her*

My Damey! How have you been? Can I get you something? Let me show you to your seat. Your party is already waiting for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:55 pm
{{Back! biggrin }}

Amy frowned slightly at what Kai said and she rested one of her hands on his shoulder as he leaned over the counter.

"Well that sucks. Can I get you anything? Aspirin, Ibuprofen? A pillow?"

She laughed softly at the last thing she said.

Edit: When Kai quickly got up with a bright smile on his face to hug Dame, Amy smiled herself. So he wasn't too bad off. That was good.

She waved over to Dame. "Hi Dame! Can I get you a drink?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:57 pm
*sees dame and smiles, turning back to Katana* Things have been....hectic. But what the hell else is new? stare I've recently found out from Flame that I have a brother, and that the two of them are apparently bffs. stressed *face clouds over and jaw tightens* Do you know how long I've thought I had no family? evil *shakes head not wanting to think about that*We've figured out who the guys are and what they want.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:59 pm
*sits quietly for a bit, letting Icy's information sink in* You....have a brother? Wow.....I'm not even sure how to respond to this. Should I be happy or helping you plot their doom? confused  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:22 pm
Amy smiled as she thought about the spa that the girls were talking about. She couldn't wait for it to open.

"You know, I've never gotten a massage of any kind in my life. Not once."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games