Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 pm
*eyes follow where Psyzapp his pointing. He picks up the bottle and inspects it, trying to become familiar with the label in case he needs to know for future reference, then takes down a wine glass.*
Regardless of whether I personally like them or not, would it not at least be important for me to have an idea of what kind of flavor they have in case a patron were to ask me if I am a host? The sweetness of elven wine is certainly the mzilst appealing by itself, jhal it may not compliment certain meals as well. For instance, I had come to find a wine for.. um.. *looks over at Kyle then down at the floor* ... um.. *blushes* ... Quortek had taken the time to cook something and I just wanted something that would go well with it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:31 pm
*Grins at Officer Dougherty and becomes very aware he is intentionally flexing his arm for her. She takes a slow deep breath as her mind wanders upon hearing his words about "making up" for this afternoon. She barely even heard Katana speaking to her! She continues to look intensely at Officer Dougherty.* I…um…um… *glance briefly at Katana* …Spa staff…yeah…that's great…whatever.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:32 pm
(( rofl pirate rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:33 pm
rolleyes *shakes her head and decides that maybe Ryzan would make a better conversationalist at this point* So, Ryzan....I take it things are better with you and TES now?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:42 pm
*frowns in dissappointment at Psyzapp's reaction to Katana, knowing she likely would not put thought into what he had to say if she was going to speak to her in that fashion. Sighing, he turns his attention to Katana*
Xas xas. Of course not everything has been... how you say.. "smoothed over" just yet, rilu'oh we have been spending mzilt of our time recently just speaking with each other and doing things together around my quarters, and that seems to help. Although... *glances over at Kyle and blushes, then returns his gaze to Katana* ... staying downstairs all the time can be nau jivvin.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:46 pm
Well....at least you're speaking to each other and trying to get things worked out. That seems to be a good thing. I'm sure once ya'll get things straight, he'll be more likely to spend time up here with you. *she takes a sip of her beer and wonders when Showcase is going to show up*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:47 pm
Kyle, we are all done for tonight. Thank you for attending that Black Tie thing with me and I'll see you tomorrow. *She casually waves at him. Kyle nods and politely says goodnight to everyone as he leaves the MW.*

@ Katana: Thanks for handling the staffing Katana. It really is a big help. I'm hoping we can open the expansion in the next one to two weeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:51 pm
*turns and smiles at Psyzapp* Not a problem...I left you a note with details on who I hired in your office. And I completely forgot about the Black Tie event..... redface  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 13 Total: 32 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:53 pm
*Aware that he has distracted his beloved from the others speaking to her, he pats her hand on his arm to help bring her back to reality* M'dear, you have other people in need of your attention right now. I believe I'll just head on downstairs now so you can attend to those matters. I'll see you when you are finished up here.

*He rises up from the bar stool, then leans over and gives her a kiss. Then he turns and makes his way through the office and down to their quarters for the evening.*

(( Edit: Need to get some sleep here. Psyzapp, take good care of your Officer tonight! Goodnight everyone! User Image ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:01 pm
I do hope you are correct, Katana... *looks at the bottle of wine he had yet to open* Though everyone knows we are married, I am not sure he feels comfortable showing it in front of others. Although, the other isto he did... redface ... he did um... *touches his lips and giggles, then shakes his head* Jhal there were not many other patrons around and the circumstances may have compelled him to. I am not sure it is something he would do normally.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:02 pm
*She watches Officer Dougherty leave, sits on a stool at the bar, puts both elbows onto the bar and rests her head in her hands as she sighs very heavily and loudly. Chances are by the time she is done getting filled in, he will be asleep and she won't get to see him.* Is there anything else I need to know. stare

(( Okay…goodnight ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:05 pm
*raises an eyebrow at Psyzapp and looks at her curiously* Ummmm...no, nothing else. I left you a pretty detailed note, so you can read it anytime.

*she turns back to Ryzan* Well, what did he do? Don't keep me in suspense! blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:06 pm
-finishes his Sapporo and gets another one-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:13 pm
*Takes his key and unlocks the back door to Katana's quarters. After he locks the door behind him, he heads down the stairs, goes into the kitchen and gets himself a glass of water. He drinks the entire glass full and sets the empty glass on the counter. He goes into the bedroom and takes off his uniform, carefully setting it over the back of the chair in the corner of the room. Having had a very long week, he is really wiped out. He gets into bed, grabs the remote and flips on the TV in hopes of staying awake long enough to see Katana.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:14 pm
*blushes profusely*
Gi ussta redface He... redface ... he kissed me redface *holds his cheeks to hide the blushing* Usstan... *shakes his head* ... I know that does not seem like mzilt, jhal... aside from once in front of qu'essan and her sister Showa, he has not done such in the pressence of others before redface

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games