Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:53 pm
Rouge spread her wings and flapped them so she took to the air. "So, not to make light of the situation or anything but, you like her don't you?" Rouge asked Nerdio looking at her radar.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:55 pm
"If your talking about Diana, then yes." Nerdio said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:59 pm
"Of course I mean Diana! Not saying you haven't grown fond of Ringo as well though. I have, and the girl beat me upside the head." Rouge said seeing a group of dots blinking on her screen. "He's heading west, and fast!" Rouge said changing directions."Oh and you work fast too, you know that?" Rouge said in a teasing tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:01 pm
"Whatever." Nerdio said as he ran to the west.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:05 pm
"Oh come on hun, I'm only teasing, don't get so uptight about it."
------------
The man stopped the car infront of a warehouse and got out reachng in the backseat for Cherry, who haddn't shut up the whole way there. "Mommy!" she wailed "Ingo!" Getting annoyed of her endly whining he put his hand over her mouth tightly. "Shut up or I'll strangle you right here!" he said. Cherry bit his hand and he dropped her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:10 pm
Nerdio didnt say anything as he kept running. The only thing on his mind was rescuing Cherry.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:15 pm
Rouge stayed quiet for a bit. "Hey he stopped!" She said quickening her pace.
------------
Cherry was on the ground crying even louder. "Oooowie!" she said putting a hand on her knee and whincing. "Booboo hurts!" she cried. Her captor just looked at her and picked her up the the collor of her shirt. "That is why you do wat your told, but telling a a baby what to do is piontless isn't it?" he said looking into her eyes with hatered. he held her ver his shoulder and got into a different car a few yrds away from where they stood. "Just in case anyone got a good look at the other one."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:16 pm
"How far?" Nerdio asked as he ran.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:19 pm
"It looks like another couple of miles from here." Rouge said. The dots on the screen began to move agian. "He's on the move again, in the same direction."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:21 pm
Nerdio simply nodded and kept running.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:28 pm
Cherry sat in the bac of the car messing with her seatbelt. ((aw isn't he nice to strap her in, at least?)) She couldn't get it undone and just huffed loudly. "hungry! hungry! hungry!" she said over and over. Her captor just slammed on the brakes. "Shut up you little t**t!" he screamed, only causing her to cry. "Goddamit! From now on, no more kidnapping no matter what!" he said as he started driving again. he stopped one last time infront of a beat up old house. "Here we are you stupid brat." He said dragging her inside.
---------
Rouge looked at Nerdio, "Looks like he stopped again, he's a good while away, so let's hurry before he decides to start moving again."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:34 pm
"Right." Nerdio said, starting to run faster.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:57 pm
"Whay hasn't she called or anything yet? Doesn't she want you back?" he asked looking at her. Cherry had taken to tearing pages out of his books. "Never mind, I don't think she does."
------
Rouge flew faster watching her radar closely.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:00 pm
"This the place?" Nerdio asked as they came up to the house.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:08 pm
"Yeah looks like it,"Rouge said turning off her radar. She walked up to the house and turned to Nerdio, "Want to just barge in or think of a plan first?"
-------
The man was lying on his couch with his pillow in his face."My god get offa me!" he said as Cherry jumped on his stomach. "Feed me!" she said pulling at the pillow. "I said get off!" the man said swatting at her and hitting her in the face. Cherry fell on the floor and started crying.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games