Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:11 pm
OOC: ur sick? well that sucks. Oh btb Ton, I saw a girl today, she had the exact same shoes as u. She's in 7th grade.

Nova cursed under her breath and dropped her phone. "Damn him..." she murmured letting her head fall back and closing her eyes.

Avon kept her eyes on the screen, still searching. "What happened?" she asked

"He told me he was busy...." Nova said without opening her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:29 am
Right now Kikyo was crying and crying and crying so much that she couldnt stop. The only thing that was on her mind is Orion hating her for what she did and that made her feel worse. As the crying continued her mark spreaded alittle more on her body.

Kira watched his sister run away crying, he frowned and glared at Orion's back as he went outside. He follows him and grabed his shirt glaring at him with red eyes.

"You b*****d! Kikyo is crying right now and its all your fault! She was only trying to help you by saving your life and this is how you repay her? You know to tell you the truth I never liked my sister being with you, hell I never even liked you. Now do me a favor and get your damn a** upstairs to my sisters room or Ill make you" Kira said admiting everything.

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:47 am
Orion pushed Kira away from him, but he didn't obey. He was depressed and wasn't feeling in the mood. But he managed to keep his glare on Kira, "I guess you don't see it the way I do, huh.... then let me tell you something.... the way I see it, to have a lock on me means she hasn't accepted me for who I truly am now... when I already have...", Orion said as he pointed to the direction of Kikyo's bedroom.

"Now, what does 'that' make me feel?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:52 am
((( Sorry about before... internet in uni went down... got bored afterwards without the reliable net... crying )))

Axel returned the communicator back into his pocket, and went out to search for Nova, leaving the dark room which contained a large foggy glass tube.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:56 am
"For more than 12 years Ive been searching for Kikyo, and when I finally found her she didnt knew who I was, it made me feel so depressed inside but she finally accepted me. That mark you have it means two things in our clan: a seal or a lover's mark. She put the seal on you so it wouldnt have interfered in her spell to heal you. It does seal off only alittle half of your demons power, but she has accepted you as more than a lover, thats why she put the seal on you." Kira explained.

"She could have done another spell to keep the demon away, but she just bit your neck and the mark appeared as simple as that"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:01 am
Orion felt a little ashamed now after what he heard from Kira, and scratched his head a little, "Now you tell me... s**t, so what am I suppose to do? I can't walk up there and think everything's gonna be alright..."  

memphiskite
Crew

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:34 am
Andrew then took her to the lake in the park. "Here!" Andrew said and smiled...
((I need to rp more!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:02 pm
fenrir moved the dust"yes it is"he said looking at the picture  

death-wolf1994
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:08 pm
Nova leaned her head back against the wall. "I think I need to... lay down" she murmured quietly.

Avon got up quickly returning to Nova. "Let me help you..." she said taking Nova around the shoulders. She opened the secret door to Nova's room. 'where's Kikyo, Orion, and Kira...?' she asked herself, lying Nova down.

"Thank u Avon" Nova thanked

OOC: That's ok Mempy  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:53 pm
(ditto shika blood)
Kamakura layed down the picnic blanket and pulled out the food she set it down hoping that ants wouldnt attack the food. She sat down next to andrew and stared into the sky.  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:46 pm
"oh i see." kawaii pondered the picture "i know which one's u!" Kawaii said poing to him "i know cuz it looks like the little boy in that memorie and i knew it was you." Kawaii said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:29 pm
Avon heard the computer's monitor click. "What is-" she trailed off leaving Nova to rest. She leaned over and check the screen. "Axel's.. coming this way...?" she questioned checking the grid.

Nova lifted her head and listened to Avon's murmuring through the walls. "Axel.... great." she said closing her eyes again  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:37 pm
Axel reached to the door leading to Nova's room. Since he knew where it was, it wasn't hard to find. However, there was something he must find out, about the death of his master and the reason for her betrayal. He placed his hand on the doorknob.

((( Not sure if you guys noticed it yet, but Axel's been brainwashed! eek Thought I'd let you know... xp )))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:53 pm
Nova turned her head and looked at the door. "Come in..." she said quietly

Avon turned around and say Axel entering Nova's room "Wait-" she said but he was already gone. "damn" she murmured  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 pm
"There is something I need ask you, Nova...", Axel said in a dull voice as he entered the room. His fingers on his right hand started to flex, as though he was preparing himself for a fight.

"What happened to Master Xemnas?"

The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games