Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:53 am
User Image
Akane bowed at Ra-iem and said "My bad for not joining at the start." Then Akane turned to Hetu. "But, I shall agree with the elders. I was with them in the day of crime." Akane bowed to Hetu too, still staying there.

It was quiet, until a bell rang. "Oh, my dear, it's 2011 already!" Akane laughed and smiled. The smell of Christmas spirit and New year had been veyr oblivious. It was pretty, amazing, awesome, handsome, and any other compliment. It snowed outside the castle.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:30 pm
User Image

*Now Ra-iem was completely confused at what the young lady had said*
You were there? but if that were true then you would be a God as well? I have never seen you in the council chambers before? *he looked at her with a questioning expression, as though she spoke madness*

Diyske

IIAmentetII

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image

If dragen's could roll thier eyes, Amentet would be doing so just then as Merle spoke. "Feed them, right." Pfff...the only thing that would be getting feed would be Amentet, not some pesky human female that lurked around in the shadows. Amentet would be keeping a close eye on that one.

Just as she growled in warning as the female came closer, she was carried off by the young Sir to the cleaning chambers. Still purched on top of his head, she watched as he undered, transfixed by the display of muscle and lower body hair. It was odd to see such a complex figure of soft and hard flesh mixed with this fuzzy appearl. But she left him to his thoughts as he slide off to float above. When it seemed he'd had enough, she watched again as he crawled out and headed towards the bed, this time not bothering with his wardrobe. Instead the book held his only interest.

With a slight nudge with her jaw, she nipped at his cheek. "You should not play with such a book, tis very dangerous to poke one's nose in places it does not belong. Why is the young Sir so fixed on it? "

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image

Able nodded as he spoke of the herbs around the place. The moment she heard rare her face brightened up. She followed him down the hallway and looked to see his expression change a bit. Able followed his gaze and wondered what had changed his mood. When he spoke of joining her if she wanted to go to the forest she wasn't to sure how to answer. And at his last comment she looked at him to speak but another join the two. She stood there silently listening only to become confused. She let out a sigh and found herself slowly falling in the shadows. Able turned to leave so the two could speak.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:59 pm
Chief was not pleased with the interruption, but fire fly was right to take the female off to her room, it wouldn't do for her to wander around so aimlessly. Giving her surroundings a good once over, Chief closed the hidden wall door, and took instead to the brisk walk around the place.

Even as she slept on through the years, she never tried of watching the castle grounds. If she possessed a heart at all, it would be broken by the sight her eyes were met by when she peered about. Ruined was truly the only name for it. Plant light had over growned and slowly started to decay over time, shattered glass and cracked rock marked the once proud home of her family.

With great effort she kept her thoughts from turning to more troublesome times, when warm bodies and blood flowed from the very walk way she now travled. But worst then the sight of the blood, was the sounds of the screams.

A gust of wind blow at the train of her that flowed down her back, Chief raised her head to meet it.

Yes, the screams were far worst.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:12 pm
User ImageNicholas awoke from his trance. He had forgotten Amentet was still with him. Flipping from page to page ever so slowly, Nicholas gazed at the horrid sketches within depicting the hell that was once unleashed in Castle Neteru. "I just have this feeling that this book contains something that would help me." He was now confused whether he wanted power or some peace of mind. To accept or reject this gift. As he expected, keeping the Devil's Eye will slowly consume his very existance. A slow painfull death, or a quick painless one..

A part of Nicholas' interest also lingered on Neteru's dark past. He was learning more than most people should. Unlike most humans who use only 10% of their brain, Nicholas can make his fully function to its limits, making him capable of adapting to any forms of scientific and mystic art forms. With the book of unknown knowledge at his finger tips, who knows what he could do?

"Curiosity is what makes humans evolve. I'm simply curious." Nicholas gently poked Amentet's tiny head.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:55 am
User Image
Above Akane's head a vein popped. Nobody recognized her as a God, while she was one. Then she breathed and said "Why of course. God of Blood I am." Akane was a little feeling bad... but she let it go.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:53 am
User Image

ooooooh....*he trailed his eyes off to the ground* So your the god all the elders were talking about...they never really accepted you as a God like them but you are in fact one, am i correct?*his eyes then made thier way over to Hetu, but he caught himself staring at her and quickly looked away*

Diyske

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:31 am
Xenya had loked around the entire perimeter except one area, the roof. "Okay so either borrow a ladder of climbing" as he looked around he didn't see a ladder "Well guess that answers my question" as he stepped back a couple meters away from the wall as he broke out a run towards it to get to a ledge. As he grabbed the ledge he spotted the sun was up "Hmmm best get something edible this place contains as he let go of the ledge and landed on the grass without a sound made and all that could be heard was the birds as he got up and walked back into the entrance he came through he looked for the area where eating would be.

Zena woke up in her bedroom breathing faster then the time she was on her first date and passed out "Great it was only dream" as she looked at her wrists and still saw the two slits "Oh, so I was visited by a total stranger and was thinking I could be killed or sexually assaulted but I guess looking like an emo is better...Who am I kidding this is going to ruin my reputation!" as she changed her clothes and reached for the door she looked at her hand and saw a little flame alight in her palm "I think I got an idea of what happened last night" as she chuckled "Oh Xenya your little sister has gained her powers and now shes going to avoid the mistake she made twelve years ago, Iam going to improve my magic" as she opened the door and left her room she decided to get breakfast and walked to which ever room it was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image
Akane nodded and bowed to Ra-iem "Merci for pointing that out. Yes it's indeed true that the elders haven't accepted me as a God... but dear, I'm one. Doesn't it feel bad when people don't accept you as one?" Akane said and turned to Hetu.

"Anything happened? You haven't talked for an hour." Akane then though of Chief who haven't answered to her words yet. But she cared less.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

Able sighed Why do i feel so.... she trailed off as she made her way quietly down the stairs. I need some fresh air..thats it...yeah...maybe i can go and see what types of plants grow here. She thought to herself and made her way out of the castle. She remembered that the godly guy told her not to go into the forest alone, but she figured she would be fine and that he was rather busy at the moment. Able walked on her bare feet, the grass feeling as nice as ever. Slowly she made her way into the forest where she already spotted interesting herbs.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

Avens eyes slowly opened and she stretched her arms up above her. She crawled out of bed and headed for the door to her room, pushing it open, it was slightly stuffy and she was in need of fresh air. She then crossed over to her window and opened it half way to let in a breeze.

She looked down at her clothes she was wearing, realizing she was still in the white slip. Crossing over to a trunk of some kind, she opened it and looked for something else to put on, anything would be better than the thin slip she slept in. Finally she found a knee length dark dress with short sleeves that fell off her shoulders, it was simple, but would be perfect.

She headed towards the bathroom again and shut the door, leaving a slight crack in it, and slipped out of her night clothes and made another hot bath and slipped into the warm water. Today would be the day she would wander the castle, to try and find out what exactly was going on. What sort of guests where here with her, although she was certain there where vampires here, and who was the master here.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image *Hetu nodded her head at Akane, but she wasnt sure to why she nodded.
Her head now swimming and buzzing with thoughts of what was happening to her brother swarmed all in her brain, as she stared blankly into nothingness and started to walk away from the group, heading towards chiefs office*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:13 am
User Image
Akane saw Hetu nodding, but then heading to a familiar place... Chief's office. Akin followed Hetu, waiting for Ra-iem's reaction. When they were already in front of the door, Akane could say, Hetu felt a little too bad to open the door, so she opened it.

They sat together on separate chairs, and did nothing... Well Akane did nothing.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:25 am
User Image *After a long moment of silence hetu began to nibble on the nail of her index finger and stared out of the window in chiefs office.She then stopped nibbling and turned towards Akane*
"Why do you think Ra-iem told chief about my brothers situation before he told me?

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games