Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:15 pm
Two great Ravens began to Caw, flying closer. Are you the Flower of Death, the Bleeding Flower. We have a message from the Master." They cawed, together.
"Our message, heed you must, for the Bride."
User Image
Nike held the cowering Were by his neck and shook him. "Why isn't he here." She brought him close and he shrinked away. "I don't suppose you can tell me where Misha is?" Her eyes were narrowed and her voice low. She was coming dangerously close to loosing it.
Misha woke again, but this time she was not as groggy and the silver bracelets were gone. The room was white and had no doors. SHe looked up and saw there was a type of balcony about eight feet above her head. A man stood there watching her. She realized she was naked and felt self concious. Rage bubbled inside her, her two beasts circling the one she kept hidden, rising to the top. "Who the hell are you, you freky pervert. Why are you doing this to me."
"Oh we have plans for you. We are going to separate you from your disease and make you human again, but first we need you to change."
"Oh, I'll change all right, and then I'm gonna rip you to pieces." she yelled back.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:18 pm
User Image
"I don't know." Hana told him. She heard the Ravens talk about her. "What do they want? What is this about a Bride?" She asked.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:19 pm
Brago sat there and watched.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:21 pm
Robert wasn't interested in Brago at all. He sensed where Nike was and took one step forward. He appeared beside of her. "Is this Were refusing to tell you what you want to know?" he asked. "I could use my Touch sensitivity to read him if you like. He can't hide anything from me."  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante had gotten far away enough from the retreat that he cupped his hands, drawing in a deep breath before calling out. "Misha? Misha, where are you?" He then clutched his wound in pain, but kept going. "Misha!"

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:43 pm
User Image
"I-I saw some man grab her from the shed. But I don't know where they took her."
"Gah." She threw the man from her. Damn, it must be LBH. Nike's ears perked at the sound of someone calling Misha's name. She started to run in that direction. It only took her moments to come upon a wounded young man stumbling around the forest, his red hair sweaty from effort. She sped past him and stopped in his way. "You! You were the one with Misha."
"The Master begs the Forgiveness of the Lady. It was necessary as a lesson to you both."
"The Bride needs strength of Allies to stand against the coming. Her Allies can have no Weaknesses."
"The Death's Flower must learn to strengthen against her fears in order to protect the Bride."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:47 pm
Robert rushed after Nike. "You make it hard to stay behind you," he told her. His icy blue eyes seemed to be blazing like a blue flame.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:48 pm
User Image
"Forgiveness? Forgiveness for what?" Hana was very confused by now. She didn't know what they where talking about. "A lesson? What is going on here?" What do birds know about my fears? she thought.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante looked at the woman before him, though he stumbled back in surprise a bit before seeing another join her. "Misha? Oh lord! Do you know where she is? She's gone and. . . and. . . . something is wrong, very wrong and I can't stop worrying about her. Oh I hope she's okay, I'd kill myself if anything bad happen to her." He said, his emerald eyes filled with fear, confusion, and mass worry. He knew he shouldn't have let her leave him.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:05 pm
User Image
"Sh-She's not here, the LBH have her." She was taken aback by his sudden outburst, but she could understand his pain. "I'm sorry, I don't even begin to-," Nike's head exploded with rage that wasn't her own. it was the first sign of Misha she's had. When her head cleared and her thoughts were her own, she could feel Misha's location. "I can find her." Was all she could say. She turned to go.
The one raven gave a racous caw and broke Nike's block. "Remember flower and fight your fear. The Master shall not touch you again, but know he shall grant you death should you fail."
"The master only does what is necessary, your fear will make you vulnerable against the Council of Three."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:10 pm
"Then let's hurry and go," Robert said. "And don't worry. I've got your back."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:18 pm
User Image
Hana body went stiff when the block broke and the memory flooded her mind. She could see how close her got to her and what he did and what she had let him do to her. She hadn't even put up a fight. She started struggleing against Brago's grip on her till she fell to the ground. She wrapped her arms around her and dug her nails into her arms and dug in harder when she started to bleed. She screamed in horror and anger.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:26 pm
"Calm down, Hana!" Brago struggled to pin her to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:34 pm
User Image
"Get off me!!" She yelled, shoving at him with her arms, legs, and with her aura. She didn't want any man touching her right now. Her hair was turning white as her demon form was coming out in her panic.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 pm
"No. NO MORE RUNNING." Brago said as he stopped her movement  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games