Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:54 pm
Tomoyo sighed mentallly. She wondered if any of the other Erasers would recognize her scent. But it was so long ago, and she was so useless, she guessed not. 'Most of the ones you knew are dead, remember that.' She heard, recognizing the voice to be Kazumi. 'Ok.' She replied. She wasn't sure of what else to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:08 pm
the guard opened the door and motioned for us to come in. blake ran in first. i cud faintly hear his footsteps and looked at the first camera and watched it as it was covered with black paint. i smiled evily and walked down the hallway. i talked in a fake british accent as a whitecoat came forward. "we are here to tell you some news about species #456 and #478. but first can u show us around?" i asked imitating past whitecoat body language memories. the whitecoat nodded and said, "yes, yes of course! im Dr. Erica Clark by the way. and who are all of you?" he asked as he motioned for us to follow her. "oh, im sorry i forgot that. i am Dr. ..." i paused and looked at the name-tag on my coat, "Dr. Langston Craimer. and these are my colleegs." i turned around and motioned for them to introduce themselves.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:14 pm
"I'm Dr. Alice Rhoades." She said, nodding at her politely. "And I'm Ben Edison." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:37 pm
"pleased to meet you all." Dr. Clark said happily, practically skipping down the halls, to us. "can u show us the filing room? i wud like to see wat kind of research uv done on these two species." i ask. "why sure of course." she said taking us down another hallway and we passed some labs with glass windows so u cud see wat kind of expirents they wer doing. one of the expirements saw me and went crazy. it started to cause chaos. it was half monkey and half of a human girl. she banged a chair against the window, making me flinch. but the chair bounced back and hit her in the head and she knocked herself unconcious. "dont worry about them. that one is going to b retired. thats why its in that room." she explained as she pulled out the key from her coat pocket and walked into the filing room. i sensed that blake was in the room since i saw the door being pushed opened once tomoyo and jude had passed thro. i saw the cameras covered up. i turned around to tomoyo and jude and motioned for them to lock the door and gaurd it.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:40 pm
The two nodded, Tomoyo turning the deadbolt. When they knew it was locked, they both stood in front of the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 pm
the white coat turned around at the sound of door locking. i punched her in the face and knocked her out. "nice to meet you too dr. oh and i think u can guess which species # i am now huh?" i said just as blake reappeared. "ok, do we grab random files? or grab our files?" he asked taking the keys from heras i tied her up and taped her mouth shut with the tape on the desk. "both." i said and opened the file and grabbed species #'s 395-460. blake grabbed #'s 461-500 and we shoved them in his back pack. "ok, i think we got enough evidence, ya?" i said and tapped the womans face and wen she didnt respond i shrugged and walked to the door. "alright. lets get the hell outta here!"
(goodnight! can u godmod for me? please and thank you!! smile )  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 pm
((Alright. Good night!))
Jude unlocked the door and smiled. "Well, that was easy." He said. Tomoyo chuckled. "You can't say that until after we get out." She said, walking out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:08 am
"We have to hurry," Amy said. "They're sending someone to find out what happened to the cameras."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:43 am
(I will just state that Hannah and Austin staid behind so, Hannah would not get hurt.)
Hannah looked at Austin "I could have helped them!" Austin shook his head and narrowed his eyes "They will be fine without you, you were just in the hospital yesterday." Hannah hated staying behind and watching from the sidelines of anything "It does not mean that I can't get involved." Austin covered her mouth and whispered in her ear "anything could happen to you if you get involved, you need your rest." Hannah wriggles in his grasp "I have rested plenty enough, Austin. Your not doing me any favors by keeping me away from the action." Austin sighed "Your staying here and you may not go help them." Hannah flinched as he whispered to her "I don't need your permission." Austin looked into her eyes "Your not going thats final."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:40 pm
((Ok.))
Kazumi looked at Aria curiously. "Where are we going?" She asked. She shrugged in reply. "No clue."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:29 pm
derek and jessica stayed quiet keeping to themselves.

"ok then..time to disappear." blake said going invisible. "grab the back pack." he ordered. i grabbed it and asson as i touched it i disappeared too.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:38 pm
"How are they doing?" Aria asked. Kazumi closed her eyes for a second, and opened them. "Fine. They got the information, and are on their way out."
Tomoyo and Jude grabbed the back pack and disappeared too.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:45 am
((Wow. I never expected the roleplay to get this big. Thank you all so much!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:58 am
Sora wove an illusion around Amy and himself, making it appear as if they weren't there.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:49 pm
Austin brings Hannah over to Aria and Kazumi "She is complaining too much." Hannah gasped "I am not!" Austin smirked "She is also way to defensive." She glared at him with a look that could cut if it could. He kissed her forehead "She also has temper problems." Hannah went to answer but didnt instead said "Who does not have some type of problem?"

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games