Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 am
((X-Reiko is a rook. The list is on the first post on first page.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:21 pm
Kyuki waved her hand and a large wave of black energy collided into the yellow one. "Facial expressions show nothing." she said as she slowly walked forward. She opened her hand and the souls condensed again, forming a scythe.

((I was looking for a pic to show you what Kyuki's scythe looks like but I found a pic of my sword instead o_o yes I have a sword irl lol....
clicky.

except the handle is black and it has these rune symbol things on the blade. Anyway I looked again and I found a weapon for Kyuki: User Image))  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:35 pm
"Wow...I never realized how big this school was."Reiko said looking around."Looking for Dimitri is going to be harder than I expected.."
"You never realized the size of this school, cause you slacked a lot."Nana said smirking.
"True...but that is besides the point!"
"Sure..."Kameko said.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:02 pm
"Interesting...." the 2 blade on the scythes top began to spin, almost like a saw began to spin at the tip shooting yellow waves of energy at Kyuki too "Kyuki I do realize you are strong and could beat me easily at full power, but for now I think you'll still beat me..."

Kazato falls forward "Gugh... 2 agianst one is harder than I thought" he spun around, holding feathers in his hand and threw one at William and Shana

Despair looked at Reiko and the others then in the sky "Well I think theres a good chance he's over where the yellow and black aura is coming from..." he pointed up ward revealing Dimitri's yellow aura poking out of the Gyms broken ceiling

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:07 pm
Shana tries to dodge the feather, but it scrapes her a bit."Hmph, I think that actually hurt a bit."
"Okay, lets go then."Reiko says.
"Yeah, we should hurry!"Kameko says, worried for Dimitri.
"Eh...okay...then.."Nana says.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:11 pm
Kazato laughed "Shana! why are you holding back? no fire? no fast movement? Your holding back! Why Shana don't you realize I'll kill you without hesitation!" Kazato stood up and spread his wings

Despair ran towards the Gym and opened the doors and saw Dimitri and Kyuki "Wow somethings happening over here...."

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:17 pm
"OH REALLY?! YOU THINK?!"Reiko yelled.

"Oh, you want fire power?"Shana said, her fire aura surrounding her."Why didn't you just say so?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:20 pm
Kazato's smile grew and her taunted her "Come on!"  

dawgybites

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:22 pm
Kyuki used her scythe to block the waves and then turned around and pulled the scythe up, making a large wave of black energy that went towards Dimitri. "I can tell you right now, no ones power in this world can rival mine. I am not human, nor am I a vampire. I am a true pureblood demon born of darkness. I have no real parents. Blood and souls are my nourishment. That is who I am." Kyuki explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:31 pm
Dimitri sweeped his hand and the wave was slapped to the side "Well you see Kyuki, I for one am no longer a vampire of a human, I am A Soul, burdened with many deaths, you may be stronger in the power area, but in the mental, I bet a stickbug could handle more mental pressure than you...." he pulled on his collars chain agian and a huge giant chain came out he held it in his left hand "This chain is created by the souls I have burdened for the past many years, and now I am going to release them" he whips the chain at Kyuki and it wraps around her and hand begin to come from the chain trying to grab Kyuki

Despair looks at the fight "We can't do anything here...."  

dawgybites

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:31 pm
william dodged the feather and lunged towards him  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:38 pm
"Your right."Reiko says.
"Okay!"Shana says stabbing the ground as fire erupted.

gas powered stick

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:39 pm
((i will only be on for a few minutes at a time))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:41 pm
Kazato's smile grew to a frown 'What have i gotten myself into a knight and a bishop, I guess I'll just hold them off' he thought "Be careful don't want to hurt you Knight do you?" he grabbed William in the middle of his lunge and began to fly upwards away from the flames he held William up "I Like bbq's!" he drops william

((Okay Haipa sad ))  

dawgybites

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:43 pm
Kyuki smiled. "Do you really believe comments like that bother me?" suddenly, there was a large cracking noise. Below Kyuki's feet a large crack had formed. It grew and moved towards Dimitri. Then it stopped. A large flood of blue souls that looked like flames poured out. They swirled around Kyuki and devoured the chain. She giggled and said "Did you really think that small number of souls was all I had killed?" The souls returned to the hole in the ground and vanished. "I have created my own hell. Only those who I chose to enter can go inside. It's like my own little world." she laughed. This time when she sent a blue wave of energy towards Dimitri it was much, MUCH larger.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games