Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:41 pm
Wolfyofthesky
(( So F-ing pretty ))

((Agrees o.o!))

((Lol edit: first post on this page ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:49 pm
{ //feels accomplished }

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:50 pm
(:0 How did you do those squares at the bottoms! surprised I wanna do something cool!)

Avery shrugged and moved on from the clock to another shelf, this one held digital picture frames.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whit moved down the aisles, picking at the occasional book related item. Maybe Avery would like a nice bookmark for that green book she always had around.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:59 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Browsing the shelves, Michishige found the perfect book for Whit. Oh was he going to love it. Michishige grinned to himself. He was so good. Moving on, he picked out the book next in the series that Spencer was reading. It honestly looked like a good book. Michishige put it on top of the book he was going to buy for Whit, in order to keep it a secret. He then went to pick out Christopher's preffered present, and went to pay. Whit's present earned him a puzzling look from the female cashier. "I-It's a gift for a friend, trust me," Michishige stuttered out, chuckling nervously. He got a bag for the books, keeping Whit's surprise a secret. He waited for the guys at the entrance of the store.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{ Here's a link to a thread that contains a lot of awesome font colors and symbols and borders. You'll find those squares at the very bottom. Beware, though. It can be overwhelming, the amount of stuff here. Tread with caution. XD }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:08 pm
Jordan fiddled around with a remote controlled airplane, but it was way too expensive. She paused and frowned, thinking again about what she had read in the book.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:18 pm
Christopher was looking around at all the books and was almost drooling like a small child in a candy shop. However, he then brought himself back to reality and then pondered a little bit. He didn't write down what most people wanted. Luckily he had telepathy. He would ask the girls with that. He started with Avery. Hey, Avery. Is there anything specific you wanted for Christmas? he asked her.

Spencer had slipped out of the bookstore and into that suit shop not too far away. He was speaking to one of the managers about a black silk shirt for Christopher and where he could get one so close to the holidays. The manager said he would probably have to order it and that it probably wouldn't arrive until the new year. The manager wasn't aware of Spencer's connections.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:19 pm
(I only managed to copy and paste..o.0 It doesn't say how!)
EDIT: Srry! ^.^
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Avery moved on from the frames and started looking at DVD's, she was sure she could probably find something Whit would like, but it was just so unoriginal. She paused when she heard Chris, and laughing to herself she thought 'Trickster! although she considered it kind of a cop -out she figured she'd give the guy a hand. "I like...books" she thought, and listed off a couple series he could pick from.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Whit perused the shelf and got Maria some girly fashion magazines and Avery a neat silvery bookmark with a fairy dangling off the end, it had beads and pearls and tinkled slightly.
He considered himself mostly done when he walked by a shelf and saw something hilarious. Shige would laugh. Or well..everyone else would anyhow.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:23 pm
((*pokes Zeato with a stick* did Avery not hear Christopher?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:29 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige figured, heck, since Spencer snuck off to somewhere, he could do it too. And Whit had his phone, h wasn't sure about Christopher. Though they'd find each other eventually, he was sure. Slipping out of the bookstore, Michishige went to a jewelry store, and browsed the women's watches. Oh yes, his wallet would have a large hole in it after this was done. Though he didn't mind too much. His parents had that college fund he could always tap into... Picking out a nice looking watch, he paid, and winced at the final price. "Mom's not gonna be happy at this..." he muttered, leaving the store, bag in hand. He stowed it away in the bag he got from the bookstore, so as to keep it a surprise as well.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{ If you'd like, I could set something up for you. :3
Though I'm no pro. XD }

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:04 pm
((should treya go where the girls are or where the guys are XD?))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:08 pm
(Girls! Fo so, Avery will remember her ^.^ I think I may be getting off soon though )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:13 pm
Spencer walked out of the suit shop and placed a call to his uncle whom he knew knew all the best places to get expensive clothing at short notice. Why? His uncle did that a lot himself. "Hello, Uncle Rick? It's Spencer. Yeah, can you tell me where I can purchase a black silk shirt and have it delivered before Christmas...yeah? Okay. Thank you very much...no, I'm sure I can afford it. Believe me, Mom and Dad make sure I always have a full wallet. Alright. I'll talk to you soon. Goodbye" he spoke into his cell. He would order the shirt once they got back to the dorms, just to make sure people weren't around who could spoil the gift.

Christopher went around looking for the books Avery had suggested. He found them and although the price seemed a little much, he got them anyway. He was able to get one in paperback but the other one had to be purchased in hardcover.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:57 pm
Treya had been at the other end of the mall in the crowd of people but eventually had navigated to the less lunny side of the mall, where not as many people were. looking around at some of the stores she decided to go into a near by electronics and gadgets store. lots of things were on or moving in the store as in hopes of catching passer byuers attention "it certainly caught mine" treya said as she entered the store, a small smile appearing on her face as she looked at some of the gadgets  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:35 am
vampiricbloodgirl1
[

(( Dum dee dum dum :3 just putting this RP at the top again cause it was close to getting bumped to the second page smile ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:13 am
|| lols :3 I'm back online ||

Maria looked around the store they were in, "Hmm... There's no chocolate in this store..." She mumbled to herself, hoping to get a snack since she forgot to eat before they left, but shrugged and looked for something for the boys. But what did boys like...? Boys liked... Dirt? Now where could she find a jar of dirt...? So dirt was ruled out. What else did they like? She knew what she liked. She liked books, but couldn't understand a lot of the words in them, so she's not done with some of the ones she brought to the academy. She also liked chocolate. She liked chocolate a lot. But guys liked... Dear muffins! I'll just buy them all chocolate! she thought to herself, giving up a little. But if she saw something that reminded her of one of them, she'd prolly get it for them. Now the girls... She could get Jordan a [insert object here :3] and she could always get Avery... A scarf?

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games