Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:20 pm
Amy came into AS with a huge smile on her face. Finally, she was back! She thought about waiting around her house for Kits, but then she started to get antsy and finally called Kits and left a message for her telling her where she'd be. Thistle still didn't feel like getting out, so Amy left her at home with Velcore. She brought the kittens with her and, after dropping them off in the pet area, she went to the information desk and smiled at Haley.

"Hey Haley! Excuse me a moment while I borrow that mic..."

She picked up the mic that connected to the speaker system and pushed the button before she spoke into it.

"Hello everyone, and welcome back! It's good to have Aqua Springs open again, and to celebrate the lull in the weather, all warm drinks are 50% off today! Also, we are taking requests for songs on our playlist. Our current play list is still summer-centric, so we need ideas for songs that will fit more with our winter set-up right now. Feel free to bring suggestions to the information desk! Thank you, and have a great day!"

She clicked the button off and then put the mic back on the desk by the phone.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:25 pm
((I'll be there in a moment, I edited my previous post to explain why)) sweatdrop  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:27 pm
{{Umm... ok. lol! wink }}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:28 pm
((I know I'm all sorts of befuddled right now lol ))  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:33 pm
{{It happens. It's ok! XD}}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:12 pm
*opening her portal Liada hops out in front of AS and waits for dame to follow in. She looks around to see its a quiet day but overhears the last bit of the announcement about the half priced drinks and squees* Comon Dame!  

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:15 pm
-laughs and follows Lia- Well, I'm not much fond of sitting in hot water...I'm easily overheated and it makes me feel nauseous. 3nodding Where we going? To the lounge? -dame giggles-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:23 pm
I suppose so, I can always take a dip later, I just usually like to scope out the hot guys that make there way over there. *Looks over her shoulder and winks to two guys who are in their swim shorts and their towels heading to the tubs* But sure lets head to the lounge. So my main plot is to leave a few spell land mines all over for Draa to stumble around which will turn him into different things, *Liada explains as they head off to the lodge for the warm fire and to order warm drinks*  

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:26 pm
-dame is in tears by the time Lia explains what she is going to do to Draa, laughing so hard she cannot breath- Oh. My. God. Lia!!! rofl rofl rofl That is positively terrible! rofl twisted I love it! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:31 pm
*Once they get settled in the comfy chairs in front of the fire she hails a waiter and asks them for the drinks they would like. After he leaves she turns to Dame and explains further* Isn't it? I thought of it when I was delivering something for Psy but since she wasn't there I left one of my security spells on it so that anyone other than Psy trying to open it would turn into a frog. Ryzan mentioned about the results if ti happened to Draa and it popped into my head. But to make sure I don't get anyone else involved I'm gonna set it to react to only his DNA which I still need and that's when I found out that Draa is Soul's clone so I grabbed a sample of Soul's DNA to experiment with and I still need Draa's to finish the experiment so that way I can separate Draa's from Souls.  

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:40 pm
xd Positively terrible. rofl You could just tell Tes not to go to the apartment for x-amount of time. 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:43 pm
{{Umm... Not really sure how to respond now... Good thing I've got to go eat, I guess.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:45 pm
But I couldn't resist getting his DNA through his tush since he wasn't being cooperative. Plus it gives me something to do since I'm with out a man for the moment..... stare *the drinks arrive and Liada pays the waiter and gives him a generous tip, as well as a smack to the booty as he leaves. The waiter looks back a bit annoyed but ignores it as he keeps walking*

((I'm so sorry Jess, this is how it turned into and I gotta be heading to work here soon. I owe you a good RP crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:49 pm
Lia! rofl Poor dude. xd Well, I can't really speak about being without a man since I'm not, really. But before I came to MW, I was single for a year or so. It wasn't too terrible. 3nodding  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:56 pm
stare ....dame I've been single for 430 years........  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games