Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:34 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Aoi Uchiha
Nickname: None yet

Birthdate: February 28

Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 105 lbs

Nindo: "You must be strong mentally and physically endure what I willingly do!"
Personality: Aoi's personality depends on the people she's around. If she is with someone who is cold and blunt, she will be too. The same goes for when she is around someone who is upbeat and cheerful, or bleak and lazy. When she is alone, Aoi tends to be emotionless or sometimes cold. If she is around someone she doesn't like, her emotions will not match theirs but rather emotionless or cold.

Village: Otogakure
First Class: Medical
Second Class: Sensor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Sharingan [x]

Chakra Pool: 425
Stamina Pool: 75
Chakra Element: Katon, Enton and Doton
Chakra Color: Silver
Chakra Materialization: Upward spiral to a rounded point above her head

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Sensing Chakra
Weaknesses:
• Taijutsu
• Over Confidence
Fears:
• Becoming Useless
• Losing Apollo

Class Disciplines :
• Medical license: The user is much more adept at utilizing items during combat. The user gains 2 free custom items, one at Chunnin and one at jounin. These items must be associated and utilized medical abilities. Additionally, they gain a -5 chakra cost to all techniques.
• Oracle: The character, through a special talent given at birth, can naturally sense chakra around them. The user can sense chakra around them up to a 5 yard radius without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 yards every time the user ranks up. Additionally, sensory techniques do not take up ninjutsu technique slots.
Reductions:
• Learn Medical techniques one [1] post faster
• Learn Medical techniques two [1] posts faster
Personal Attributes:
• Medical Student: Learn Medical techniques two [1] posts faster
• Vast Knowledge: Has an additional two [2] Ninjutsu slots

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 09
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 07
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 23 in.
Weapon Weight: 2lbs.
Weapon Location: Left Hip

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Shuriken x10
• Kunai x5

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Doton

Eiseijutsu

Kekkei Genkai

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Aoi was found wandering a forest in the sound country, by Apollo Hyuuga. She was being attacked by a group of bandits, no doubt wanting to use her in any way they could. Apollo came to her rescue and quickly took care of the bandits and took her in. She had no recollection of her past, or even her name. Apollo decided to call her Aoi from that point on. As she tried to think about her past, while walking with Apollo, only one thing kept coming back to her. Uchiha. Aoi swore to help Apollo in any way possible to pay him back for saving her life.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:19 pm
Toxic Interior

Your background is no good, for it says you had your sharingan before starting as a genin. Men have many reasons to attack helpless women,

Fears:
• Becoming Useless
• Losing Purpose.

Aren't these technically the same thing? if you have no purpose aren't you useless? change one~!

Medical Student: Learn Medical techniques two [2] posts faster

I think the other mods have discussed only allowing 1 post faster PA's I'll have to verify  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:35 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Toxic Interior

Your background is no good, for it says you had your sharingan before starting as a genin. Men have many reasons to attack helpless women,

Fears:
• Becoming Useless
• Losing Purpose.

Aren't these technically the same thing? if you have no purpose aren't you useless? change one~!

Medical Student: Learn Medical techniques two [2] posts faster

I think the other mods have discussed only allowing 1 post faster PA's I'll have to verify

Alrighty, edited.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:59 pm
Toxic Interior

looks good enough approved.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:51 pm
||||| Tales of a Shinobi |||||

User Image

A h i r a B o i d oXXXXXXX

User Image

||||| Chapter 1 || Introduction |||||

Full Name:: Ahira Enso Boido
                      Nickname:: Hira // Ahi

Birth Date:: 07 // 13

Height:: 5'4"
                      Weight:: 113 lbs

Nindo:: "Chika Chika Chew Owp"
                      Personality:: Ahira is a rather nice person, kind to some extent, and loyal as well. Although she is all of this she is also a rather eccentric person. She doesn't typically talk normal, or show her emotions normally. She does not feel the need for actual conflict either, therefore she does not believe conflict exists for her. She typically does things unorthodox because she was asked to, or because it's something she thought would be fun or interesting. She usually doesn't feel remorse either, despite knowing sometimes that what she did was not proper.

Village:: Otogakure
                      First Class:: Bloodline
                      Second Class:: Bloodline

User Image

||||| Chapter 2 || The Shinobi Way |||||

Bloodline:: Kuton // Void Release
                      Bloodline Trait:: +40 Chakra / +20 Stamina

Chakra Pool:: 300
                      Stamina Pool:: 260
                      Chakra Element:: Lightning // Wind
                      Chakra Color:: White // The purest form of color.
                      Chakra Materialization:: When using chakra, Ahira's eyes get a white sparkle to them.

[ Strengths ]::
                      xxxxx • Weapon Usage
                      xxxxx • Bloodline Techniques
                      [ Weaknesses ] ::
                      xxxxx • Hand to Hand Usage
                      xxxxx • Vengeance
                      [ Fears ]::
                      xxxxx • Herself Bleeding
                      xxxxx • Loud Noises
                      [ Class Disciplines ]::
                      xxxxxThoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                      xxxxxBlood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.
                      xxxxxSpecialization: If this class is taken as the first and second class, then the user may pick 2 of its disciplines. Additionally, the cost to perform bloodline techniques is reduced by 10 chakra, to a minimum of 5.
                      [ Reductions ]::
                      xxxxxClass Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
                      xxxxxBloodline All Kūton users learn Raiton [ Lightning ] and Fuuton [ Wind ] Jutsu one [ 1 ] post faster.
                      [ Personal Attributes ]::
                      xxxxx • Blood Expert: Learns Bloodline Jutsu 1 Post Faster
                      xxxxx • Weapons not Hands: Switches out Taijutsu Styles for Bukijutsu Styles

User Image

||||| Chapter 3 || Credibility |||||

Ryo:: 両 000,000
                      AC:: 000,000

[ Missions Completed ]::
                      xxxxx[ E Rank 0000
                      xxxxx[ D Rank 0000
                      xxxxx[ C Rank 0000
                      xxxxx[ B Rank 0000
                      xxxxx[ A Rank 0000
                      xxxxx[ S Rank 0000

[ Limitations ]::
                      xxNinjutsu:: 00/08
                      xxGenjutsu:: 00/04
                      xxTaijutsu Styles:: 00/00
                      xxBukijutsu Styles:: 00/04

User Image

||||| Chapter 4 || Devastation |||||

[ Inventory ]::
                      • 15 Arrows [Starting Projectiles]
                      • 1 Bow [Starting Weapon]

[ I take no sides || Maruton ]::
                      [Rank E] Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
                      [Rank E] Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
                      [Rank E] Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
                      [Rank E] Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
                      [Rank E] Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
                      [Rank E] Kai [ Release ]

[ Walk through nothing || Kuton ]::
                      []
                      []
                      []
                      []
                      []

[ Zeus sheds tears of Lightning || Raiton ]::
                      []
                      []
                      []
                      []
                      []

[ Oh Graceful Aria || Fuuton ]::
                      []
                      []
                      []
                      []
                      []

[ Style Name Here ]::
                      XXXXXXXX Stage ??
                      []
                      []
                      []
                      []
                      []

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image

_______________T e r o u K a d o
                                                    [ Terry :: Seventeen :: Male :: 5'10 :: 143lbs. :: Otogakure :: Saiketsu Bloodline :: Bloodline Specialization ]

Genin :: 000 AC /// 両 000 Ryo
                                                    ____000 :: D Rank Mssions
                                                    ____000 :: C Rank Missions
                                                    ____000 :: B Rank Missions
                                                    ____000 :: A Rank Missions
                                                    ____000 :: S Rank Missions

____ 260 Chakra :: 240 Stamina
                                                    ____ Suiton and Katon elements
                                                    ____ Color Changing Chakra; Blue when happy, Red when angry, and Purple for the rest
                                                    ____ Chakra Aura resembles water on the body
                                                    ____ Efficient Suiton and Bloodline Use
                                                    ____ Reliant on Chakra and Bloodline
                                                    ____ Fear of losing his hearing and/or sight

____D i s c i p l i n e s
                                                    Bloodline Specialization :: Thoroughbred: Maximum Chakra and Stamina pool are increased by ten [ 10 ] points and an additional five [ 5 ] points to each pool is added whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, five [ 5 ] chakra stamina is refunded, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                    Bloodline Specialization :: Blood Knight: Bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.

____R e d u c t i o n s
                                                    Bloodline Specialization :: Bloodline Techniques cost reduced by 10 Chakra
                                                    Bloodline Class x2 :: Learn Bloodline Techniques Two [ 2 ] posts faster
                                                    Saiketsu :: Learn Suiton Techniques One [ 1 ] post faster

____P e r s o n a l A t t r i b u t e s
                                                    Tides of Blood :: Suiton Techniques can use Blood as a substitute for Water
                                                    Bloodmage :: Sution Techniques used with Blood are counted as Bloodline Techniques

____L i m i t a t i o n s
                                                    00 // 08 :: Ninjutsu
                                                    00 // 04 :: Genjutsu
                                                    00 // 02 :: Taijutsu
                                                    00 // 02 :: Bukijutsu

Techniques
                                                    ____B l o o d l i n e _ T e c h n i q u e s
                                                    ____Saiketsu - Drawing Blood
                                                    ▪ Skill Ranking :: Skill Name

____N i n j u t s u _ T e c h n i q u e s
                                                    ____Maruton
                                                    ▪ E Rank :: Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
                                                    ▪ E Rank :: Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
                                                    ▪ E Rank :: Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
                                                    ▪ E Rank :: Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
                                                    ▪ E Rank :: Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
                                                    ▪ E Rank :: Kai [ Release ]

____Suiton

____Katon

____G e n j u t s u _ T e c h n i q u e s

____T a i j u t s u _ S t y l e
                                                    ____Style Name

____B u k i j u t s u _ S t y l e
                                                    ____Style Name

Inventory
                                                    ____O t h e r
                                                    ▪ 10 :: Shuriken
                                                    ▪ 05 :: Kunai

Acuroi

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:40 am
Bloodline Approval
||||| Tales of a Shinobi |||||

User Image

A r i e l l e H y u u g aXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

||||| Chapter 1 || Introduction |||||

Full Name:: Arielle Bayonetta Hyuuga
                      Nickname:: Ari // Elle

Birth Date:: 01 // 01

Height:: 5'1"
                      Weight:: 109 lbs

Nindo:: "I'm better than you."
                      Personality:: Arielle is arrogance embodied, although she doesn't recognize her arrogance. She just accepts her own truth and shuns all those who do not believe in it. Though she knows the limitations of the powers she was born with and does not go beyond. Every action has some form of rational, or irrational thinking to it. None of which involves sorrow, because she doesn't get sad. She doesn't get upset, because she understands the flaws that befall lowly humans who have not received God's favor. So they don't know any better,.

Village:: Kumogakure
                      First Class:: Bloodline
                      Second Class:: Bloodline

User Image

||||| Chapter 2 || The Shinobi Way |||||

Bloodline:: Byakugan // Hyuuga Clan

Chakra Pool:: 270
                      Stamina Pool:: 250
                      Chakra Element:: Wind
                      Chakra Color:: Angelic dust // A thin and nearly opaque silver film that reflects light to give itself shades of various colors.
                      Chakra Materialization:: When using Chakra, Arielle's hair turns an angelic white.

[ Strengths ]::
                      xxxxx • Close Combat
                      xxxxx • Bloodline Techniques
                      [ Weaknesses ] ::
                      xxxxx • All other areas of expertise
                      xxxxx • Long Range ninjutsu
                      [ Fears ]::
                      xxxxx • Carbs
                      xxxxx • Fatty foods
                      [ Class Disciplines ]::
                      xxxxxThoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                      xxxxxBlood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.
                      xxxxxSpecialization: If this class is taken as the first and second class, then the user may pick 2 of its disciplines. Additionally, the cost to perform bloodline techniques is reduced by 10 chakra, to a minimum of 5.
                      [ Reductions ]::
                      xxxxxBloodline All Hyuuga learn taijutsu one [1] post faster.
                      xxxxxBloodline All Hyuuga learn maruton ninjutsu [1] one post faster.
                      [ Personal Attributes ]::
                      xxxxxGenius Of the Hyuuga Clan:: Arielle sacrifices the ability to learn Bukijutsu to further strengthen her connection with her Bloodline. Able to learn Bloodline techniques one rank higher than the restriction for their current ninja rank.
                      xxxxxProdigy of the Hyuuga Clan:: Arielle sacrifices the ability to learn Taiijutsu to further strengthen her connection with her Bloodline. The cost of Bloodline techniques is reduced by 20 chakra down to a minimum of 5.

User Image

||||| Chapter 3 || Credibility |||||

Ryo:: 両 000,000
                      AC:: 000,000

[ Missions Completed ]::
                      xxxxx[ E Rank 0000
                      xxxxx[ D Rank 0000
                      xxxxx[ C Rank 0000
                      xxxxx[ B Rank 0000
                      xxxxx[ A Rank 0000
                      xxxxx[ S Rank 0000

[ Limitations ]::
                      xxNinjutsu:: 00/08
                      xxGenjutsu:: 00/04
                      xxTaijutsu Styles:: 00/00
                      xxBukijutsu Styles:: 00/00

User Image

||||| Chapter 4 || Devastation |||||

[ Inventory ]::
                      • 5 kunai
                      • 10 Shuriken

[ I take no sides || Maruton ]::
                      [Rank E] Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
                      [Rank E] Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
                      [Rank E] Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
                      [Rank E] Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
                      [Rank E] Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
                      [Rank E] Kai [ Release ]

[ My Eyes cannot be Fooled || Hyuuga ]::
                      []
                      []
                      []
                      []
                      []

[ Oh Graceful Aria || Fuuton ]::
                      []
                      []
                      []
                      []
                      []

[ Style Name Here ]::
                      XXXXXXXX Stage ??
                      []
                      []
                      []
                      []
                      []

[imgleft]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee258/misujage/arielleh1a_zpsd2ad321d.png[/imgleft][img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee258/misujage/arielleh1b_zps9dd59ffa.png[/img]

[size=10][align=justify] [/align][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee258/misujage/Loading2.gif[/img][/align]

Redera Issunatouchmyselfolenastystank

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:35 pm
Avedis Huehue Angelus

Deadlock117

Misujage

User ImageAll three of you are approved! Have fun!  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:44 pm
User Image
                                                    _______________S h i o n o m e
                                                    [ Shio :: Sixteen :: Female :: 5'6 :: 124lbs. :: Otogakure :: Oni Bloodline :: Bloodline Specialization ]

____ Blue-Black Chakra
                                                    ____ Chakra Aura resembles steam rising off the surface of her body
                                                    ____ Fear of forgetting

Bloodline Specialization :: Thoroughbred: Maximum Chakra and Stamina pool are increased by ten [ 10 ] points and an additional five [ 5 ] points to each pool is added whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, five [ 5 ] chakra stamina is refunded, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                    Bloodline Specialization :: Blood Knight: Bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.

____R e d u c t i o n s

____C l a n _ A t t r i b u t e s
                                                    Oni Clan :: The Oni are physically durable. ( Able to take more of a beating than normal humans. )
                                                    Oni Clan :: The Oni are Katon [ fire ] resistant. ( Although they take damage from fire ninjutsu, they are not offset by the impact. )

____P e r s o n a l _ A t t r i b u t e s
                                                    Brewer :: Shionome gains four [4] Extra Custom Technique slots for her bloodline. [ Custom tech's Must be bloodline and nothing else ]
                                                    Revitalizing Brew :: Every time a Saketon Technique is used Shionome regains ten [10] Chakra.

Techniques
                                                    ____The Oni Clan - Drunken Demon

____Maruton

____Suiton

____Katon

____Style Name

____Style Name

Inventory
                                                    ____O t h e r

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:50 am

User Image
User Image

【Full Name】 Mia Yaanichi
                【Nickname】 Beast, Monster, Cannibal

【Age】 17
                【Birthdate】 September 29th
                【Gender】 Female

【Height】 6'1
                【Weight】 192 lbs

【Nindo】 "Just one more bite..."
                【Personality】
                ░░░Strong and wild, Mia is known far as wide as the Beast. She enjoys the thrill of a fight, working seamlessly with her partner Malachai to defeat any who come after her. She is intelligent and sassy, and enjoys flirting just as much as she enjoys killing. Mia is a cannibal, which is likely the reason the bodies of her opponents are rarely ever found. She can be playful, but prefers to make her own rules rather than following anyone else's. She works well with strong males, but dislikes having to be around other women, and dislikes further having to carry their weight when they prove useless. Mia adores felines, though she has a small soft spot for canines. Mia has never met an Inuzuka shinobi, but has promised herself that she will not eat her fellow animal lovers. Mia shows compassion at the strangest times, but is not known to often show mercy when sent after a target. While she dislikes being given direct orders, she can be taunted and dared into doing what needs to be done - so long as the taunts come from a man.

【Village】 Otogakure
                【Rank】 Genin
                【First Class】 Tamer
                【Second Class】 Tamer

User Image
                【Full Name】 Malachai Yaanichi
                【Nickname】 Mal, Kai

【Age】 7
                【Birthdate】 May 5th
                【Gender】 Male

【Species】 Melanistic Jaguar〖Black Panther〗
                【Height】 3' 〖at the shoulder〗
                【Length】 6'〖nose to base of tail〗; 8'1〖nose to tip of tail〗
                【Weight】 300 lbs

【Nindo】 "I don't care where it's been, I'm hungry."
                【Personality】
                ░░░Malachai is something of a vain creature, preferring to lounge in his free time instead of train. He complains whenever Mia forces him into training, but only because he is extremely intelligent and gets through it fast enough that it bores him. Malachai is extremely stealthy, though he has never snuck up on Mia. He is agile, an apex predator, ranked third largest feline after the tiger and lion. Many confuse him with a leopard, but Malachai is, in fact, a jaguar. He does not mind being referred to as a black panther, which is the umbrella term for the three species of melanistic felines.

【Village】 Otogakure
                【Rank】 Genin
                【Mistress】 Yaanichi Mia

User Image

【Bloodline】 Katei no Neko

【Chakra Pool】 200
                【Stamina Pool】 250
                【Chakra Element】 Fire [Katon], Earth [Doton]
                【Chakra Color】 Violet Red
                【Chakra Materialization】 Appears to outline Mia's body with feline features.

【Strengths】
                ░░░Close Combat
                ░░░Savagery
                ░░░Focus
                ░░░Quick, powerful strikes

【Weaknesses】
                ░░░Formalities
                ░░░Strong, attractive warriors of the male persuasion
                ░░░Inability to tolerate weak females
                ░░░Having to refrain from eating defeated opponents

【Fears】
                ░░░Meatless meals
                ░░░Losing Malachai
                ░░░Kage rank shinobi

【Class Discipline】
                ░░░Eternal Partners
                ░░░░░The user is able to nurture, grow, and bond with a single animal, almost becoming an animal themselves with traits, characteristics, and natural weaponry. This single animal will be exactly the same at the user's level in chakra and stamina pool, and able to manipulate any two elements, perform 3 activations a post (max of 2 offensive), and gaining +8 jutsu slots a rank. For every rank the user increases, they can claim a trait associated with their chosen animal (communicate with species, natural weaponry, senses, ect) to be approved in the custom jutsu thread, and add it to their character.

【Reductions】
                ░░░Learn Ninjustu in 1 Less Post

【Personal Attributes】
                ░░░+10 Chakra and Stamina Per Rank
                ░░░Learn Ninjutsu in 1 Less Post

【Bloodline】 Katei no Neko, Partner

【Chakra Pool】 200
                【Stamina Pool】 250
                【Chakra Element】 Fire [Katon], Lightning [Raiton]
                【Chakra Color】 Indigo, White
                【Chakra Materialization】 Appears to flare out from Malachai's body like wildfire streaked with white lightning.

【Strengths】
                ░░░Scents
                ░░░Stealth
                ░░░Determination

【Weaknesses】
                ░░░Snotty to strangers
                ░░░Lazy out of combat
                ░░░Teamwork in large groups

【Fears】
                ░░░Being unable to protect Mia
                ░░░Overshedding
                ░░░Sharks

【Class Discipline】
                ░░░Eternal Partners
                ░░░░░The user is able to nurture, grow, and bond with a single animal, almost becoming an animal themselves with traits, characteristics, and natural weaponry. This single animal will be exactly the same at the user's level in chakra and stamina pool, and able to manipulate any two elements, perform 3 activations a post (max of 2 offensive), and gaining +8 jutsu slots a rank. For every rank the user increases, they can claim a trait associated with their chosen animal (communicate with species, natural weaponry, senses, ect) to be approved in the custom jutsu thread, and add it to their character.

【Reductions】

【Personal Attributes】
                ░░░Speed Increased

User Image

【Ryo】 両 0
                【AC】 0

【Missions Complete】
                ░░░「D Rank」 0
                ░░░「C Rank」 0
                ░░░「B Rank」 0
                ░░░「A Rank」 0
                ░░░「S Rank」 0

【Limitations】
                ░░░「Ninjutsu」 00 / 04
                ░░░「Genjutsu」 00 / 00
                ░░░「Taijutsu」 00 / 02
                ░░░「Bukijutsu」 00 / 00

【Ryo】 両 0
                【AC】 0

【Missions Complete】
                ░░░「D Rank」 0
                ░░░「C Rank」 0
                ░░░「B Rank」 0
                ░░░「A Rank」 0
                ░░░「S Rank」 0

【Limitations】
                ░░░「Ninjutsu」 00 / 18
                ░░░「Genjutsu」 00 / 00
                ░░░「Taijutsu」 00 / 00
                ░░░「Bukijutsu」 00 / 00

User Image

【Weapon Type】 Arrowhead Spear
                【Weapon Range】 Melee 6 ft; Ranged [Thrown] up to 20 ft
                【Weapon Length】 6 ft
                【Weapon Weight】 5 lbs
                【Weapon Location】
                ░░░ Mia carries this weapon across her back. Mia rarely finds herself using it in combat, using it mainly for hunting, not fighting.

User Image

Kunai 「10」
                Twin Sided Kunai 「05」
                Complete Bear Pelt
                Multiple Rabbit Pelts
                A Human Skull
                Several Varying Human Bones
                Skinning Knife
                Catnip

User Image

User Image
                ░░░【Maruton】 ⋞ Non Elemental ⋟
                ░░░░░ Henge no Jutsu 「Transformation Technique」
                ░░░░░ Kawarimi no Jutsu 「Substitution Technique」
                ░░░░░ Bushin no Jutsu 「Clone Technique」
                ░░░░░ Suimen Hokou no Waza 「Act of Water Surface Walking」
                ░░░░░ Kinobori no Waza 「Act of Tree Climbing」
                ░░░░░ Kai 「Release」

░░░【Kill It With Fire】⋞ Katon ⋟
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」

░░░【Betrayed By Mother Earth】 ⋞ Doton ⋟
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」

░░░░░ Kai 「Release」

░░░【Original Recipe or Extra Crispy?】⋞ Katon ⋟
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」

░░░【Never Strikes Twice】 ⋞ Raiton ⋟
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」

User Image
                ░░░【Style?】
                ░░░░░ Stage ? 「Technique?」

User Image

From the day Mia was born, her village knew she was a little bit ... different. She showed signs of preferring solitude, exploring every nook and cranny of the village and nursing her wounds in private. She was rambunctious, showing little to no fear in her discovery of new things, and she tended to cause a ruckus with the large predators that roamed her village. She preferred to eat her meat raw, and would often suckle on a large hunk of bloody meat.

Known for its beautiful jaguars, Mia's fellow villagers were astounded that the little brat wasn't eaten by one of the felines - instead, they seemed to relish the little girl's boldness, rewarding her with attention. Mia ended up being a primary caretaker of the jaguars, feeding and tending to them all the way until she was ten years old. In her tenth year, Mia witnessed the birth of a set of melanistic jaguar twins, a boy and a girl. Both exhibited signs of carrying two dominant melanistic genes, causing their fur to grow in very nearly black with only one or two places where their spots could be seen. In her eleventh year, the male melanistic jaguar - the black panther, as it were - clearly showed favoritism to Mia, following her around and snapping at any of the other jaguars that came close. Mia was soon removed from primary caretaker, and a ceremony was thrown in her honor. Malachai, as she had named him, had chosen her, seeing in her strength and fearlessness that he, too, carried within. Mia and Malachai were inseperable from then on out, and chose to start a journey that would take them far from their small village of jaguars.

Hunting and surviving on their own, Mia and Malachai soon found themselves at the top of the food chain no matter where they went. Forest, jungle, mountains, Mia and Malachai conquered the wilds. Their few encounters with humans left Mia to grow into a sassy young woman who didn't like to hear the word 'no' and very much enjoyed the human male form. Malachai threw fits of jealousy, though he soon grew to get over them when he found his own interests roaming the lands they wandered. When they came across an enemy for the first time, Mia was only thirteen years old - but she was cunning enough to trick the poacher into his own trap, killing him with the very thing he had intended to kill Malachai with. Seeing Malachai jump onto the body and begin eating, Mia jumped right in afterwards and found that human meat was no different than any other meat, though a bit tougher and with slightly less flavor. Still, it was good - and Mia grew to crave it.

Mia and Malachai eventually found themselves in the borders of Otogakure, and lurk in its forests, hunting and coming out to the village only on occasion. She had been warned by the Otokage to leave the inhabitants of the village alive, but Mia would not deprive herself of her favorite meal. She and Malachai took it upon themselves to patrol the outer borders of Otogakure, hunting deer and rabbits - and any threats that happened to want to come into the village. As far as she knows, the Otokage does not know of their deeds, as she took special care not to waste any meat and to utilize the bones in a very subtle manner. Still, she keeps her habits to herself, seeing no reason to alert the village inhabitants (except the Kage) of her eating habits.

Tategami Maya

Feral Lover

15,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: KO 200
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:35 am
Sorry to do this to you guys, but I'm recalling your profiles.

Misujage
I see that you are giving up a substantial thing, 2 bukijutsu is alot. But we don't allow anything to be increased by rank. Learning something a rank higher as a genin unfortunately would fall under that.

Deadlock117
Both your PA's need to be changed
The first one because someone tried something similar with a custom jutsu and it was outright denied. And your second because its directly tied to the first.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:56 am
Tategami Maya
First personal denied, nothing can be increased by rank.
Twin Sided Kunai 「05」 Denied, these are not basic weapons.
Also, its really creepy your RPC eats people.

Amethera
Both personals denied, the best I can give you is two customs and 5 chakra OR stamina with BL techniques over D rank

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Tategami Maya

Feral Lover

15,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: KO 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:13 am
Quote:
[ Bloodline Approval: Katei no Neko ]

Creepy? Totally cool for someone's skin to split and grow bone spikes though .. or have bugs living inside of their bodies.

User Image
User Image

【Full Name】 Mia Yaanichi
                【Nickname】 Beast, Monster, Cannibal

【Age】 17
                【Birthdate】 September 29th
                【Gender】 Female

【Height】 6'1
                【Weight】 192 lbs

【Nindo】 "Just one more bite..."
                【Personality】
                ░░░Strong and wild, Mia is known far as wide as the Beast. She enjoys the thrill of a fight, working seamlessly with her partner Malachai to defeat any who come after her. She is intelligent and sassy, and enjoys flirting just as much as she enjoys killing. Mia is a cannibal, which is likely the reason the bodies of her opponents are rarely ever found. She can be playful, but prefers to make her own rules rather than following anyone else's. She works well with strong males, but dislikes having to be around other women, and dislikes further having to carry their weight when they prove useless. Mia adores felines, though she has a small soft spot for canines. Mia has never met an Inuzuka shinobi, but has promised herself that she will not eat her fellow animal lovers. Mia shows compassion at the strangest times, but is not known to often show mercy when sent after a target. While she dislikes being given direct orders, she can be taunted and dared into doing what needs to be done - so long as the taunts come from a man.

【Village】 Otogakure
                【Rank】 Genin
                【First Class】 Tamer
                【Second Class】 Tamer

User Image
                【Full Name】 Malachai Yaanichi
                【Nickname】 Mal, Kai

【Age】 7
                【Birthdate】 May 5th
                【Gender】 Male

【Species】 Melanistic Jaguar〖Black Panther〗
                【Height】 3' 〖at the shoulder〗
                【Length】 6'〖nose to base of tail〗; 8'1〖nose to tip of tail〗
                【Weight】 300 lbs

【Nindo】 "I don't care where it's been, I'm hungry."
                【Personality】
                ░░░Malachai is something of a vain creature, preferring to lounge in his free time instead of train. He complains whenever Mia forces him into training, but only because he is extremely intelligent and gets through it fast enough that it bores him. Malachai is extremely stealthy, though he has never snuck up on Mia. He is agile, an apex predator, ranked third largest feline after the tiger and lion. Many confuse him with a leopard, but Malachai is, in fact, a jaguar. He does not mind being referred to as a black panther, which is the umbrella term for the three species of melanistic felines.

【Village】 Otogakure
                【Rank】 Genin
                【Mistress】 Yaanichi Mia

User Image

【Bloodline】 Katei no Neko

【Chakra Pool】 200
                【Stamina Pool】 250
                【Chakra Element】 Fire [Katon], Earth [Doton]
                【Chakra Color】 Violet Red
                【Chakra Materialization】 Appears to outline Mia's body with feline features.

【Strengths】
                ░░░Close Combat
                ░░░Savagery
                ░░░Focus
                ░░░Quick, powerful strikes

【Weaknesses】
                ░░░Formalities
                ░░░Strong, attractive warriors of the male persuasion
                ░░░Inability to tolerate weak females
                ░░░Having to refrain from eating defeated opponents

【Fears】
                ░░░Meatless meals
                ░░░Losing Malachai
                ░░░Kage rank shinobi

【Class Discipline】
                ░░░Eternal Partners

【Reductions】

【Personal Attributes】
                ░░░Speed Increased

【Bloodline】 Katei no Neko, Partner

【Chakra Pool】 200
                【Stamina Pool】 250
                【Chakra Element】 Fire [Katon], Lightning [Raiton]
                【Chakra Color】 Indigo, White
                【Chakra Materialization】 Appears to flare out from Malachai's body like wildfire streaked with white lightning.

【Strengths】
                ░░░Scents
                ░░░Stealth
                ░░░Determination

【Weaknesses】
                ░░░Snotty to strangers
                ░░░Lazy out of combat
                ░░░Teamwork in large groups

【Fears】
                ░░░Being unable to protect Mia
                ░░░Overshedding
                ░░░Sharks

【Class Discipline】
                ░░░Eternal Partners

【Reductions】

【Personal Attributes】
                ░░░Speed Increased

User Image

【Ryo】 両 0
                【AC】 0

【Missions Complete】
                ░░░「D Rank」 0
                ░░░「C Rank」 0
                ░░░「B Rank」 0
                ░░░「A Rank」 0
                ░░░「S Rank」 0

【Limitations】
                ░░░「Ninjutsu」 00 / 04
                ░░░「Genjutsu」 00 / 00
                ░░░「Taijutsu」 00 / 02
                ░░░「Bukijutsu」 00 / 00

【Ryo】 両 0
                【AC】 0

【Missions Complete】
                ░░░「D Rank」 0
                ░░░「C Rank」 0
                ░░░「B Rank」 0
                ░░░「A Rank」 0
                ░░░「S Rank」 0

【Limitations】
                ░░░「Ninjutsu」 00 / 18
                ░░░「Genjutsu」 00 / 00
                ░░░「Taijutsu」 00 / 00
                ░░░「Bukijutsu」 00 / 00

User Image

【Weapon Type】 Arrowhead Spear
                【Weapon Range】 Melee 6 ft; Ranged [Thrown] up to 20 ft
                【Weapon Length】 6 ft
                【Weapon Weight】 5 lbs
                【Weapon Location】
                ░░░ Mia carries this weapon across her back. Mia rarely finds herself using it in combat, using it mainly for hunting, not fighting.

User Image

Kunai 「10」
                Complete Bear Pelt
                Multiple Rabbit Pelts
                A Human Skull
                Several Varying Human Bones
                Skinning Knife
                Catnip

User Image

User Image
                ░░░░░ Kai 「Release」

░░░【Kill It With Fire】⋞ Katon ⋟
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」

░░░【Betrayed By Mother Earth】 ⋞ Doton ⋟
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」

░░░░░ Kai 「Release」

░░░【Original Recipe or Extra Crispy?】⋞ Katon ⋟
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」

░░░【Never Strikes Twice】 ⋞ Raiton ⋟
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」
                ░░░░░ 「?」

User Image
                ░░░【Style?】

User Image

From the day Mia was born, her village knew she was a little bit ... different. She showed signs of preferring solitude, exploring every nook and cranny of the village and nursing her wounds in private. She was rambunctious, showing little to no fear in her discovery of new things, and she tended to cause a ruckus with the large predators that roamed her village. She preferred to eat her meat raw, and would often suckle on a large hunk of bloody meat.

Known for its beautiful jaguars, Mia's fellow villagers were astounded that the little brat wasn't eaten by one of the felines - instead, they seemed to relish the little girl's boldness, rewarding her with attention. Mia ended up being a primary caretaker of the jaguars, feeding and tending to them all the way until she was ten years old. In her tenth year, Mia witnessed the birth of a set of melanistic jaguar twins, a boy and a girl. Both exhibited signs of carrying two dominant melanistic genes, causing their fur to grow in very nearly black with only one or two places where their spots could be seen. In her eleventh year, the male melanistic jaguar - the black panther, as it were - clearly showed favoritism to Mia, following her around and snapping at any of the other jaguars that came close. Mia was soon removed from primary caretaker, and a ceremony was thrown in her honor. Malachai, as she had named him, had chosen her, seeing in her strength and fearlessness that he, too, carried within. Mia and Malachai were inseperable from then on out, and chose to start a journey that would take them far from their small village of jaguars.

Hunting and surviving on their own, Mia and Malachai soon found themselves at the top of the food chain no matter where they went. Forest, jungle, mountains, Mia and Malachai conquered the wilds. Their few encounters with humans left Mia to grow into a sassy young woman who didn't like to hear the word 'no' and very much enjoyed the human male form. Malachai threw fits of jealousy, though he soon grew to get over them when he found his own interests roaming the lands they wandered. When they came across an enemy for the first time, Mia was only thirteen years old - but she was cunning enough to trick the poacher into his own trap, killing him with the very thing he had intended to kill Malachai with. Seeing Malachai jump onto the body and begin eating, Mia jumped right in afterwards and found that human meat was no different than any other meat, though a bit tougher and with slightly less flavor. Still, it was good - and Mia grew to crave it.

Mia and Malachai eventually found themselves in the borders of Otogakure, and lurk in its forests, hunting and coming out to the village only on occasion. She had been warned by the Otokage to leave the inhabitants of the village alive, but Mia would not deprive herself of her favorite meal. She and Malachai took it upon themselves to patrol the outer borders of Otogakure, hunting deer and rabbits - and any threats that happened to want to come into the village. As far as she knows, the Otokage does not know of their deeds, as she took special care not to waste any meat and to utilize the bones in a very subtle manner. Still, she keeps her habits to herself, seeing no reason to alert the village inhabitants (except the Kage) of her eating habits.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:50 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Both personals denied, the best I can give you is two customs and 5 chakra OR stamina with BL techniques over D rank

Both changed to meet your specifications. Pleasure doing business.

User Image
                                                    _______________S h i o n o m e
                                                    [ Shio :: Sixteen :: Female :: 5'6 :: 124lbs. :: Otogakure :: Oni Bloodline :: Bloodline Specialization ]

____ Blue-Black Chakra
                                                    ____ Chakra Aura resembles steam rising off the surface of her body
                                                    ____ Fear of forgetting

____R e d u c t i o n s

____C l a n _ A t t r i b u t e s
                                                    Oni Clan :: The Oni are physically durable. ( Able to take more of a beating than normal humans. )
                                                    Oni Clan :: The Oni are Katon [ fire ] resistant. ( Although they take damage from fire ninjutsu, they are not offset by the impact. )

____P e r s o n a l _ A t t r i b u t e s
                                                    Brewer :: Shionome gains two [2] Extra Custom Technique slots for her bloodline. [ Custom tech's Must be bloodline and nothing else ]
                                                    Revitalizing Brew :: Every time a Bloodline technique above D Rank is used Shionome regains five [05] Chakra.

Techniques
                                                    ____The Oni Clan - Drunken Demon

____Maruton

____Suiton

____Katon

____Style Name

____Style Name

Inventory
                                                    ____O t h e r

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:33 pm
Tategami Maya
Lol dont listen to haji hes a baby. I love the idea of your character. Its something fresh and new. Approved and welcome to the guild.

Amethera
Approved welcome to the guild.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games