Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:28 am
The Wolf of Asgard

User Image

Silence for a moment, although the Raikage's green eyes remained fixed on Nariko, observing her with a slight frown. After a moment, however, he opened one of the drawers on the desk and pulled out a headband. Placing it in front of him, close enough for her to reach, he looked back at her expectantly. He said nothing until she picked it up. "That headband will give you access to scrolls to train, as well as give you permission to take on simple mission from the village mission board." The same speech given to another newbie, but she seemed sincere. He supposed time would provide that answer.

One particular thing she said stood out to him above anything else, and it was for that reason he was grave as he spoke. "Also," he continued, "you are not a tool, you're a human being. I don't want nor do I have an patience for someone who views themselves as a tool. Keep that in mind." Sitting back once more, he folded his arms. "If there's nothing else, you're dismissed."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Nariko nodded as she took the head band and placed it upon her belt. Making sure it was fitted correctly she turned on her heels and began to walk out of the office. It was time for her to start on missions and get to it. [exit]

User Image
                                                  ◆¦ CHAKRAx 385/ 385 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 285 / 285 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                  ◆¦ BUKIJUTSU / WORKERx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ KIRIGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:54 am
User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō had returned to the tower, signed mission slip in hand. He needed to hand it in and have it signed off before Honō could collect his pay and maybe return to the forge to work on his ideas for a method of holstering the new blade Wanryoku had gifted him. Or maybe he would try to locate a tutor to learn how to use it? Might be a good idea to find a way to safely carry it first. The attending secretary called Honō forward and the genin handed over the slip. After she marked it with both signature and stamp, she informed him the pay would be transferred to his account sometime tomorrow, allowing Honō the option to either take another mission or be on his way. With a word of thanks and a goodbye, Honō moved on to inspect the board, just to see what was available. It seemed many had been taken down during Honō's time gardening. And... he did have an itch to make something in the forge. Mind decided, Honō made his way back home, intending to sate the sudden creative itch that had overcome him...

[ entry from : residential ]
                                [ mission complete : D-Rank ]
                                [ gained : 100Ryo & 150AC ]
                                [ exit to : residential ]

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 210/210
Stamina: 210/210

Other
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Royal Burrito
Candies: 040 + 000 [000 words] = 0040

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:
Is able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating double the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:47 am
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] I reached the tower without hassle, Wan close behind. Thankfully, because attention became stifling fast. Aside from grabbing something to eat from a market stall, I made no stops. After all, the man, Wan's uncle, had been held long enough Gesturing down a hallway near the stairs leading up, I explained past a bite of meat, covering my mouth with a hand. There are two ANBU down that way." I swallowed to speak clearer. "They'll lead you down. I'll be there in a bit." Perhaps a bit open to being found, I could only wish good luck to anyone who tried to get past its guards. Shinobi were dangerous, and measures had to be taken to keep prisoners from escaping...as well as keep them safe from possible outside threats. It was never something I enjoyed doing, taking away someone's freedom and locking them in a cell deep below a mountain--in fact, I abhorred it--but my duty was to keep the villagers safe, and my only options for some threats was imprisonment or death, and the latter was not something I had the heart for. Exile, although it might have been preferable, didn't guarantee someone wouldn't come for revenge.

Waiting a moment to see whether or not the giant went ahead, I turned to the young woman behind the lobby desk. "Have any reports come in?"

The gray-eyed woman looked up in surprise, as if I'd never asked her the question before--something I did every time I came in. "Oh, um... The ANBU have returned from scouting out the mining site." She held out a piece of paper to me, which I immediately took and began to skim. She continued as I did. "Also a few requests from citizens. I'll see that they're put on the board."

I nodded absently and turned away. "Thanks." Heading down the aforementioned hallways, my eyes remained on the paper. The ANBU, unlike the other group, were sent to investigate the scene the mining site Wan had rescued the three missing shinobi. Unfortunately it looked like they cleaned the area out well, and whatever they were after was nowhere in sight. Still, Soraru's report... or someone's anyway, mentioned glowing stone. If it was what I thought it was, I could see why Konoha might be after it, even if they raided another territory for it. It also could mean that there might be more, which was good for us. They seemed to have been chased off for the moment, but it didn't mean they wouldn't try again. Patrols would need to be increased. Though, that was fine. Maybe with something to do, the genin wouldn't be so rebellious. Now I just needed the other group to return, and for the next group to head out. The Konoha threat had passed for the moment, and we had barbarians to worry about instead.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
Spar with Soraru
☁ Talk to Wan

Items of Note:
☁ Wooden Bokken [right hand]
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton] [set aside]
☁ UHV Shield [set aside]

- 45 candies

Lanfaer

Royal Oatmeal

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 67970 (+5720)
┃☁ r y o | 26900 (+2300)
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1330 / 1330
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1075 / 1105 (+15)
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | neutral
┃☁ h e a l t h | tired
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:59 pm
Royal Burrito

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

Thanatos was being wheeled up to the Raikage's office. He had heard about Kinpaku no longer being the raikage, but he didn't recall the name of the new kage. A lot must have happened after he went to sleep. They reached the office and Thanatos knocked on the door. He then proceeded to wait until he was called in.

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 950/950 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:31 am
Royal Burrito

User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
KumogakureSensor/Bukijutsu
KatonDoton
D-Ranked GenninUchiha
Ryo: 0000AC:000000
Chakra : 350/350 Stamina : 150/150

Every day since he and the refugees had made it to the village had been the same standard fare. Day in day out, nothing changing. Static and boring. Brushing his hair back, Shiro then pushed open the doors with a sigh. Giving a polite nod to the receptionist he started up the stairs. Halfway up the stairs he gave a quick shrug of his shoulders and adjusted the quiver on his back. Ever since he changed the way it hung he could never get it to sit properly the way he wanted it. "I really have to get that looked at in the future. Clearing his thoughts he gave a quick rap of his knuckles on the door to the office and awaited a the meeting with his, hopefully, new boss.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:12 pm
Azeiel the Risen
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image

Two knocks, one almost right after another, meaning, the young kage assumed, that two people had arrived to speak to him. Either that or someone was incredibly impatient. Smacking the pile of papers he was slowly working through against the desk to straighten them, he pushed himself to his feet and made his way over to the door, opening it wide to allow them to enter.

One was in a wheelchair, though how they managed to get him up all of those stairs was beyond him. He was only vaguely familiar, a distant memory, but his condition told Kaileer that he was Thanatos; he'd read about the former jounin in a report, that he'd gone comatose after the UHV attack, having recently awoken some three years later. They'd never interacted before, so the older shinobi likely didn't even know who Kaileer was.

The other, a white-haired male a few inches taller than the Raikage--of course--, carried a bow slung across his back. The immediate guess was another bukijutsu focus, given that, but that was about all he could glean from him. With the lack of recognition, he assumed the young man was there for his headband. Returning to his usual perch at the front of his desk, Kaileer crossed his arms and waited for both to enter before speaking. "Right then, what can I do for the two of you?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:20 pm
Royal Burrito

User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
KatonDoton
D-Ranked GenninUchiha

Patience was in fact a virtue, one he somehow had. Though he did not have to wait very long at all for the door to open. Allowing the man in the wheel chair to go first, Shiro followed in quickly after him. Giving a polite bow he smiled as he looked over the man. A tad young but he knew not to judge the worth of a man on their age or size, but by their actions. Weather he knew it or not the man already commanded more than a little of his respect simply for allowing himself and the refugees from his village to remain there. Speaking up he began,"Lord Raikage. Ill keep this as brief as I can given that I am sure you have much more important things to do. I would like to join your forces here. While I do not have official shinobi training I do have extensive training from the Shion Kyuujutsu dojo. I would like to repay your kindness in allowing our people to stay here. If you'll have me of course."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:52 am
Royal Burrito

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos waited, he saw another young man walk up and knock as well, it seemed the Raikage was as busy as ever. He looked around the outside of the office. It had a nostalgic feel to it, but at the same time it also felt a bit foreign. Was it simply the fact he had not stepped foot in this office it what was probably a very long time, but to him. He was here recently speaking with Kinpaku. He could hear footsteps from within, as a male opened the door. From first glance his face seemed a bit feminine. But he was built quite differently. It was easy to tell who he was though he didn't remember her. The nurse began to wheel him in when he popped the brakes on the wheelchair, the small nurse seemed to confused as to what was happening. Began searching for the problem. At this point Thanatos stood and the nurse tried to say something."Look, the only reason I sit in that wheelchair at this point is so I don't get nagged at by the head nurse. It's been a while since a needed that chair.."He then looked at the Raikage and kneeled."Besides, it would be rude of me to address my new Raikage in such a relaxed position." He was wearing his full shinobi uniform, well at least the one he had on before he went into a coma. It had been cleaned and repaired by an unknown person but he thanked him. His hand held his headband, the corners were scratched, and some deep cuts appeared in other places. Thankully the Kumo symbol remained undamaged."Raikage-sama, I"m sure you are aware. I am Thanatos Hatake, Jounin of Kumogakure. With your permission I would like to return to my position and line of duty and serve you and my village." He paused for a moment and then continued."I realize that I have been asleep for a very long time, and many things of have occurred during my absence. I'm sure a stranger like me just appearing and asking to be reinstated might make you a bit apprehensive but while i have been waiting for you I have been training myself in preparation and I'm nearly at 100% capacity, If you would like to test me beforehand I will gladly spar anyone."Thanatos then waited. It had been a while since he had spoken to anyone in length like this. Maybe he spoke too much? Or was it not enough? He was confident he could take anyone in the village and show his strength. But maybe that still won't be enough for the new Raikage. Of course he didn't know how he was.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:51 pm
Azeiel the Risen
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image

What was with all of these potential genin that never went through the academy? The pale-haired young man's words brought a frown to the Raikage's otherwise neutral expression, showing quite clearly what he thought of the situation. What's more, he hadn't even bothered to give his name. Then the other, Thanatos, as he introduced himself, spoke up the moment the first finished, asking for his title as jounin back. There'd been no report of him training back to strength, so when he accomplished that was beyond the young kage. Still, his word was all he had, and he even offered to spar with someone; Wan would be a good option to test his abilities, as a jounin himself.

It was to Thanatos he addressed first. "This isn't the same Kumogakure that Kinpaku left behind. I don't just hand out titles." It was probably an insult to the former Raikage, but to be honest Kaileer had never seen her give much of a care anyway, especially with all the jounin titles that were handed out like candy after the UHV attack. "I require three things: proof of combat ability, proof of cooperation, and proof of leadership." As he listed them off, he counted them on one hand. "You won't even keep the title of genin if you can't at the very least work with other people. Leadership is my expectation for chuunin. And efficiency but also temperament in combat are required for jounin. Shinobi aren't murderers, but the village is under the impression that we are, after recent events. I need all of you, my jounin especially, to understand that it is not your decision to make whether a person lives or dies. I expect control, the ability to hold your blows if at all possible, unless taking a life is the only option." For whatever reason, most didn't agree with his ideals, because apparently mercy was out of the question for others, which is why he spoke plainly now. "For now, get yourself back to full strength. I'll be sending a missive soon with a mission. It'll be something simple, and you'll probably see it as beneath you, but complete it, and we can move on to giving you your title back."

Finally, he turned to the aspiring genin who hadn't given him a name. "The shinobi academy is seen as a requirement for several reasons. Not only does one learn how to control and manipulate chakra but they also learn basic survival skills. Simple first aid, how to build a makeshift shelter and start a fire, among other things." Without explaining why he'd mentioned this, he pushed himself off the desk and maneuvered behind it. "So tell me about yourself."

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:42 am
Royal Burrito

User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
KatonDoton
D-Ranked GenninUchiha

Shiro sat back patiently while Kaileer addressed the other man. Apparently he was a shinobi some time ago though his comatose state saw fit to address that. Listening to Kaileers words for the man, Shiro found himself agreeing with him absently. The ability to hold a punch, was one of the reasons he dedicated himself to the way of the bow and not the way of the sword. If he shot someone in the leg then they would not be able to escape and he would not have to end them. Target selection at its finest. Once he was finally addressed Shiro smiled a bit,"Ah so thats what they teach you there. If thats the case then I am fully qualified. While Shion did not have any shinobi instructors, a friend of my parents, at least she said she was, taught me how to control chakra. Even how to attune ones senses to passively detect chakra around myself. When I wasnt training with her, I was either training in the dojo, hunting with my other students, or working with the blacksmith. I prefer to solve problems with my words instead of my bow. That being said if I does resort to that, I generally try to shoot them somewhere nonlethal. Ie, thigh, shoulder, hip, and calf." Though it was about right now that his slightly arrogant nature began to show,"I assure you, our reputation is well earned. By the time a student completes training in shion they are more than a match for any new gennin and could probably give your chuunin a run for their money when it comes to tracking and hunting. I offer you a level of precision and loyalty you will be hard pressed to find elsewhere." Taking a bit of a breath he continued,"If you still need further evidence. Ill make a wager similar to Mister Thanatos here. Give me one week of access to your villages resources. Pick any gennin you have and I will show you just how capable we are."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:56 pm
Royal Burrito

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos quietly listened to the new Raikage, his eyes closed slightly in an attempt to understand him more throughly. It seemed he didn't like Kinpaku much. Though I'm sure he didn't know her as long as he did. She always strove for the betterment of the village. Though she did seem off in the time before his coma, maybe she had fallen of the track at some point. He felt saddened by the thought of his old friend. Though he didn't judge the new kage for her thoughts on Kinpaku's reign. She began to list a number of things that a jounin should have in her new generation of shinobi. It made him want to chuckle lightly, of course he didn't do that for it would probably look rude. Besides he was still kneeling and looking slightly down so most of his face was obscured by hair. The reason he wanted to laugh was because all those traits were inherently things that belonged to the Hatake clan. He gave him the details of his reinstatement. Though it seemed he didn't think much of him. When had their ever been such a prideful Hatake?"Whatever mission I receive from you is a mission I will take on. The phrase and its current meaning of "beneath me" is not in my vocabulary. Raikage-sama."Thanatos stood and bowed slightly to the Raikage."Thank you for your time, I'll be taking my leave now. The missive can be sent to the address in my file, it's my family home. I'll be staying there from now on...repairing it."He had wheeled by it before, his parent who had owned the house before dying in the monster attack. Now being their last living son, its ownership had been passed to him. And it wasn't in the best shape. The time it spent abandoned had not been kind. But this was something he needed to do. He looked at the nurse as he walked out."As you've heard, I've been ordered by the Raikage to start training. So I'm checking myself out as of right now. I'll stop by later to sign the forms and thank the staff for taking care of me."He smiled at the nurse as he walked out.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:22 am
Azeiel the Risen

User Image

Thanatos agreed with the young Raikage's ideals, though whether it was a mental agreement as well was left to be answered; at the very least it looked like he strove to prove himself. He dismissed himself and left without issue.

The potential genin who still hadn't given his name spoke up again, announcing that he was proficient in the things he had requested from the former jounin. Holding blows, as an example, which was easily done with a bow. Such a small point of impact left minimum damage while still causing 'necessary' pain. He then got haughty, proclaiming himself better capable than most genin--which Kaileer found hard to believe, given the kid had no experience with shinobi--and even a match for chuunin. He even offered to prove his strength against another genin, though if he needed the resources of the village first, well... he wasn't exactly sure what that proved. If he was stronger than his genin, then the extra time wasn't necessary. "You'll get your chance to test yourself against another genin soon enough." Kaileer frowned slightly, but turned away briefly to pull a headband from his desk. "For future reference, it's usually a good idea to give your name before you start making requests of people." Placing the strip of cloth before him, he pushed it within the young man's reach. "As for me, I'm Kaileer Cein'lys. Feel free to call me by name." Standing once more, he gestured to the headband. "That will give you access to scrolls at the academy that you can use to learn techniques. While you're free to practice most on your own, I would recommend looking for a teacher for anything above C rank. Likewise, it'll also allow you to take minor missions from the village's mission board." Crossing his arms behind his back, he faced the new shinobi. "I expect you won't fail me. If there's nothing else, you're dismissed."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:55 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 2 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ D } espite the Raikage's slowed pace Wanryoku simply found himself unable to keep up with the young man. It had been some time since he had traveled anywhere with anyone that wasn't slowed to his speed by outside factors, such as snow, cold, or wounds. Despite his long range of movement, Wanryoku simply didn't walk fast unless he needed to, as it required more exertion, but people like Kaileer? They were like little squirrels, darting around at the smallest sounds and changing trajectory at a moment's notice. It was decidedly unfair that he would need to exert himself to move as they did, but hey, such was the cost of being him, hm?
              -----Sighing internally at Kaileer's gesturing, he considered how best to explain that he doubted the ability of their cages to hold his uncle. Yet a look at Kaileer as he moved towards the secretary, the hesitation in his steps, the tightening in his eyes and hands, told him that the Raikage did not like the cells at all. Perhaps even prisons in general were difficult for him to contemplate, which would make a sort of sense given the chafing his title and status within the village caused him when he tried making decisions. Of all the stubborn, rude, and downright crazy people in the village, genin or otherwise, Kaileer was the one that showed the most focus on the concept of freedom. To be free to decide, to move. When he fought earlier, there was a sort of harmony to his movements against the genin, a relaxed state that Wanryoku had only seen a time or two with Kaileer. The first, when he had finally stopped to talk to the giant at the bar, and the second time, just before Kaileer realized Wan was at the door of Hakanai's room, having just found the higher ranked shinobi in a rather compromising situation.
              -----Shaking his head silently, Wanryoku turned his thoughts back towards the task at hand. It was clear that such meanderings came from his desire to keep his uncle right where he was. Despite the indignity and disrespect, it was by far the safest place for him. Still, orders were orders, and he had given his advice to Kaileer once already. As the commander of the militia and the leader of this village it was his right to decide what to do with the prisoners, and not Wanryoku's. And so it was that he moved towards the ANBU guarding the gate downwards with a wave of his hand, ordering them to move away without needing words. They would be in the giant's way as he knelt to get through the doors, standing on the other side only when he knew he only needed to hunch his shoulders to stand mostly erect. His height having increased once again, the jounin knew he would need to find a way to either widen the doors or a temporary method of decreasing his size. Grunting at such thoughts, he moved deeper into the darkness downwards, his eyes closing to give his other senses a time to shuck off their disuse.
              -----Damp stone. Mildew. Smoke from fires below, old ash speaking of many such living their lives and ending here. Piss. Feces. Cleaning must happen often, but even the best would find themselves stained with the scent of human waste after so long. Did they even have plumbing this far into the mountain's flesh? The answer being "no" wouldn't even surprise Wanryoku if it were the case. Prisoners were often forgot in such retched places, the so-called "scum" left to die in the dark. Kaileer would never do such a thing, but Kinpaku? Her predecessors? He never met them, never knew them, and so he couldn't be certain. Letting his mind wander outwards with his senses, he heard only the dripping of moisture, the echo of his boots upon the stone, the hum of steel vibrating faintly from the soundwaves the walls echoed. Empty. They would be alone.
              -----Reaching the bottom steps, noticing that another set led further down, Wanryoku moved for the closest bracket in the wall and took the torch he saw faintly there. Bringing it close to his nose the giant sniffed, catching a whiff of pitch from its surface. 'Good,' he thought. 'Fresh. Cleaned recently, then.' Lowering the torch back into its bracket he reached inside a pouch at his waist and brought out his flint and steel, striking at the pitch with a small spark. Instantly it caught, though it took some breath to stir its heart into a healthy blaze. Taking the torch once more from its mounted home the Jounin raised it higher to look at the black stones of the mountain's carved interior with neutrality marring his rugged beauty. Cells were not a thing his people used, but then, execution or a death pit weren't exactly Shinobi style. Sighing, he let himself into one of the steel doors nearby, turning the lock from without to pull it outwards. Reaching to his side he grabbed the quiver with a stiff hand and pushed a hidden catch upon its underside, releasing the universal hold upon the objects within. Grunting, he waited, knowing the older male was awake.

-----Slowly, Isamu reached out with freed arms and grabbed the side of the quiver with miniature hands. Slowly, he wiggled himself free, his body enlarging as he fought to pull himself out. It took a few moments of silence, the only sound his shifting as he fought for freedom, but once he was out the shorter, and wider, male grunted as his hands and feet touched the cold stone inside the cell. A low growl issued forth from his chest, but it ended quickly as Wanryoku raised a rather ugly looking knife, a similar make and model to the blade he had bestowed upon Hono not long ago. Turning angry eyes upon his nephew, the elder stood with ease, showing what others would see as a startling level of recuperation for someone bound and weightless for so long. To Wan, it made perfect sense, which is why he held the readied blade. Cocking his head slightly to the side as he rubbed his wrists, Isamu grunted out a thanks and stepped further back, ignoring for the moment the blade in Wan's hands. "I wondered when you would release me, Wan," he muttered in a voice slightly deeper than his own, a true bass to Wan's baritone. "I expected worse accommodations."

-----Wanryoku kept his eyes upon his elder, remembering the alacrity the large warrior had shown in their previous battle. Raising the torch in his hand he lit a twin of it beside the door, never blinking as the pitch took light. "The ways of the Shinobi are not ours, Uncle. Some, if not most, treat their prisoners with some level of respect and humanity." Despite his tone, Wanryoku would have gladly given his uncle the treatment his type deserved: a swift execution with his face pointing south. Of course, such decisions were Kaileer's jurisdiction, and hopefully said Raikage would be there shortly. For the moment, there was no way to restrain his uncle, not safely, but with Kaileer around there would be no need. Not with two shinobi to his uncle's side of one.

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

BlackFruity
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
2 9, 7 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 5 0 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 6 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:06 am
Royal Burrito

User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
KatonDoton
D-Ranked GenninUchiha

Kaileer Cein'lys. That was a name he was going to remember and watch. Taking the headband he tied it simply around is neck before tucking the excess material into his hood. Giving a bit of a nod he smiled,"Chosokabe Shiro. Though I do have a request for you. I dont know if I am allowed to make it but I am going to none the less. Do you have any reports from around the time Shion fell? I havn't been able to get anything other then rumors. But I want to know what happened to my brothers and sisters. I cant hope they managed to hold them off but if they are dead I want to know." His expression was one of solemn determination mixed with no small amount of sadness and concern. Though a keen eye would spot something hidden just under the veil.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games