Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michellespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pensivespacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's hope we can go at least one year without a disaster...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ "Is this the last of our haunting?"
She says as she floats like an angel.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Adalaide giggled at Marina's confusion ovre Dhyl doing her hair. She'd been sort of surprised when he'd gotten so into it, to be honest. She'd known he was smart enough to help with charming it blonde, but his enthusiasm and subsequent help with styling had taken her completely by surprise. She shrugged. "Yeah, I know, right? I never would have thought about it, I only asked him 'cause he spent so much time studying for OWLs I figured he'd be the one most likely to know the spell or potion or whatever to use. But I swear the boy's got more beauty products than the two of us combined, all for his hair." Adalaide had never really thought about Dhyl's hair, but looking at it, he apparently kept it very healthy. It looked nice and thick and shiny, and like it would be soft. She supposed that, had she been the sort to notice such things, it wouldn't have surprised her. Too bad she was completely oblivious to such things.

The Hufflepuff flushed bright red at Marina's point-blank question. No beating around the bush, then?
                                                          "Aren't you Slytherins supposed to be all into subterfuge and cunning trickery or something? Honestly." She bit her lip, and then froze for a second, very deliberately stopping that action, her hand going to her lip and tapping the spot she'd bit. Of all the nervous habit she had, that was the one she most needed to stop, without a doubt. But she couldn't help it sometimes; particularly when she was caught off-guard like that! She sighed in agitation. What could she say? Chris didn't want it all out in the open that he was a vampire, but she probably wouldn't tell anyone that, anyway. She didn't need a lecture. But the rest... that had to be okay, right? But Damien and Marina were in the same house as his sister... what would they think of her dating a Whitethorne? Still, had to be honest, or as honest as she could be... so, she looked them in the eyes, unable to keep the smile from her face as she thought of him. "Erm, well, his name is Chris... he's a bit older, and he was working in Hogsmeade until this Summer. But, he's working at his dad's publishing company now, in Diagon Alley. Um... well, you know Eretria, right? He's her older brother, one of two of them. They're twins." She paused, figuring that was enough, right? That'd given them plenty of information. She still wore that silly, stupid smile. It was starting to become her default expression, really. Ah, well. Couldn't help it if she was happy. And she wouldn't want it any other way.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀ You will never know until you let me go;
                                                          I'm hoping this will never end.
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn blinked in surprise at his offer to share a carriage with her. She hadn't ever shared a carriage with anyone but her brother or Chance. Honestly before this summer she hadn't spoken to anyone besides them either. Summer had taught her something new though. Her spirit was made to wander and she was made to love the people around her. She couldn't just stay in a bubble of overprotective and way to controlling men. It didn't work for her. It just held her in and kept her to safe. She couldn't stand it. Safe was not her thing.

Giggling and offering this boy she barely knew a rather large smile she shrugged.
                                                            "Why not? New friends are always great." Bursting out of her reclusive shell, she easily slid her skinny arm through his elbow and attached herself to him. "You play Quidditch right? Keeper for Gryffindor? I play Seeker for Slytherin.. .if you didn't know.. I mean you were kinda out of the season all last year and it was my first year not playing reserve... so I didn't know if you knew. I'm rambling aren't I?" She sighed and shrugged helplessly, leading the way too the carriages, still quite attached to the redhead. It wasn't her fault she was rambling! "Sorry about that. I just haven't had anyone to talk about the magical world with all summer basically."

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:40 am
Manage me, I'm a mess
Turn a page, I'm a book
Half unread
I just wanna be laughed at, laughed with
Just because I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough
But I'm stuck in this stupid rut
Waiting on a second hand pick me up

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Third Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: awkward] [thinking: welp, now she probably thinks I'm a creep] [with: Claire] [at: Carriage]

Uriel snorted. "Got you beat there. I have five. Two younger brothers and two younger sisters. I'm the oldest, but I'm adopted. There's me, the twins Jess and Toby, they're in Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, and Eleazar, Vi, and Thea, who are still at home. But Eleazar will be coming next year. Personally, I think he'll be a Ravenclaw." His blue eyes widened a little, not quite able to understand why someone would want all their siblings in the same house as them. He'd go mad. But then again, Claire only had two sisters, and he was willing to bet they were a lot more laid back and normal than his siblings. "I've just got Jess in Hufflepuff with me, and she practically stalks me. But really I think she would have liked to been a Gryffindor with Toby. Her friendliness made her a badger though. Overrode her craziness, I guess." He smiled a little too at the blonde girl's moment of nostalgia. "Yeah. I missed a who year of school, and I still feel like I'm twelve, not thirteen. You think things like this will last forever..but they don't. That's why I'm trying to make the most of it." The carriage had come to a halt, and he opened the door. "Well, we don't want to miss the Sorting, right? Plus, I'm really hungry." he laughed.

I don't wanna dream anymore.

((exit to Hufflepuff Table))

Forks Anonymous

I'm over, getting older
Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching
While the minutes pass and I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
'Cause I've been going crazy
I don't want to waste another minute here

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:00 pm
User Image
You can make the hero you are
With your brains, your aim, and your battle stars
Everybody's got a story, of all their troubles, all their glories
Tell me yours you cannot bore me, there's a hero in you

User Image

Jacob nodded, smiling a bit. "Yeah, I play Keeper, but I'm hoping to play beater this year, actually. Tried out every year so far, and well, only time I got to swing a bat was in my second year in tryouts. And I just remember something about you being a reserve. I... err, didn't play last year. I was kind of in a coma. Heard Ravenclaw got the cup last year though. This year I'm hoping it's Gryffindor's turn." He was determined about that. It would definitely bring up team morale. When she apologized for rambling, he chuckled. "I spent the entirety of last year not talking to anyone, so I don't mind. Besides, it gives us something to do while going up to the castle, right? Least you're more talkative tham my brother. He tends to brood all the time." When they got to the carriages, he opened one up and gestured for her to get in first. "Ladies first?"

----------------------------------
State: Waiting
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image
CLAIRExx HALL
3ʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ

ωᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ________________________
________________________ƒơʅʅơɯ ƭɦє Ł£ΛƊ£Ŕ, σŗ ɱąҡε ųþ ąℓℓ ŧɧε ŔŪŁ£Ş,
ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ, тнε cнσıcε ıƨ чσυяƨ,_________________________
____________________________sᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ

ttire: [x]
xxood: Hungry
xxxxocation: Carriage // Hogwarts
xxxxxxompanions: With Uriel

When the carriage arrived at the destination, the girl peaked through the window, gazing in awe at the massive stone castle that awaited them. I'm never going to get used to this... She thought to herself before turning to Uriel. "Good idea~" Claire agreed, smiling to the boy as the he opened the door. "I hope the food is going to be as delicious as it was last year.." And with that, Claire was inside the school. She broke off from Uriel once they passed by the nearest bathroom, where Claire went to quickly check on herself.

[ Exit ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:31 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn nodded her head as he explained his life of Quidditch. "Yeah. Ravenclaw got the cup and I was the actual seeker for Slytherin this year. I can't say I'm hoping Gryffindor gets the cup though." She giggled and winked at him playfully with her last statement. She of course wanted Slytherin to win the cup. Quidditch was a sport after all, and that meant competition.

She blinked when he said he liked her rambling before bursting into a wide smile.
                                                            "I've never really talked to people outside my family and Chance....well until this summer that is.... so this whole conversing and friend thing is really new to. That makes me sound like some weird secluded child doesn't it... oh...." She trailed off awkwardly and hopped into the carriage when he opened the door for her. "I mean I guess that's really not to far off though is it...? Papa never liked me talking to anyone cuz I was his prize daughter and he didn't want me 'rotted' by the 'unpure'." Jas rolled her eyes at this and put air quotes around the words rotted and unpure.

"Bunch of bullshit if you ask me. But yeah I guess I had a pretty sheltered childhood, and then I got to school and just didn't know what to do with myself because I'd never had to make friends before... so I kinda just followed my brother and Chance around like a sad lost puppy dog. Not anymore though! This year is going to be different! And I guess you're part of that difference... I mean.. if you want to be... that is... friends I mean... ?" She snapped her mouth shut when she realized she was yet again rambling about her life and telling this random boy a lot more than she had ever told anyone about her life. She kept her family private to most people. Telling people her father was a blood purist a*****e usually didn't go over well. Let alone the fact that he was now in azkaban for killing a pureblood witch and her muggle husband. That really didn't go over well. 

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:03 pm
User Image

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:43 pm
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you...

World was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
No, and I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I'll never dream that I lose somebody like you...

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Seventh Year Captain, 𝔅eater

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dominic had milled around the train station for the past half hour as he waited for the train and watched the sun stretch across the last short distance before its rays diminished to wisps behind the trees. The moon was crawling slowly and a small smile drifted on his lips as he gazed into the starry night sky. The pouring steam of the scarlet train left an eerie trail as it anchored into Hogsmeade and opened its doors into the train station. Soon, the students and the laughter would come pouring out, and the owls would fly free and cats would twist around limbs to venture back into the open plains near Hogwarts. He waited impatiently. Gracie should be here soon, and his blue eyes tediously scoured the crowd for a sign of her wild hair. He never knew when it’d change.

Somewhere in the distance, he was sure he’d stumble into his familiar friends. He should’ve owled Damien this past summer, but with free roam of Hogsmeade and his cousins dueling range, he had every waking moment to sleep, and every sleeping moment to be with Grace. It was... bloody brilliant... So long as he didn’t think too much, like now.

Because after this year, his first and only year as captain, he’d be playing professionally. Or at least, he damn well better be. There was never a guarantee, of course, but it never swayed his opinion of himself. He knew he’d make it. But where did that leave Gracie? What team would he play for? Would he have to move? Not if he stayed and played for the Welsh teams, but he’d always imagined himself under the French International teams. But maybe it was time for him to break that last bloody connection with his family, forsake all ties, and agree to be content with where he’d been born and raised, in Wales. Sure, the language had been damn near impossible to understand as a boy, and even now, he’ll get frustrated with it when others talk too fast (and Merlin, don’t they always?!) He’d still be able to see Grace, wouldn’t he? He could buy his own flat one day, and... Should he even be pondering this? Was it even what she wanted? He felt like he was starting to squirm.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 165lbs ☣ Age: 17
Outside Hogsmeade Station
New School Year
╚═══════════════════╝

””

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:17 pm
User Image User Image

Lɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ
Aɴᴅ ғʟᴇᴇɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs sᴄᴇɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴛʜɪɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

Dhyl stepped off the train, holding a birdcage a bit away from himself. He still wasn't sure about the rather grumpy looking bird. At least he'd named it, though a rather odd name, he felt. He slipped his backpack up his arm and on his shoulder, glancing around. He wanted to say he could go talk to Heather and Ariana, but they wouldn't be here for him to talk to this year. It was just him. Blue eyes scanned the crowd, wondering if anyone would want to talk with him.

I’ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴ’ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs
Sᴏ ʙʀᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I’ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴀɪʟ
Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Jᴜᴍᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴀʀ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
Wᴇ’ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Stepping off the Hogwarts Express the twins pushed their way through the crowd and towards the carriages. It was now their Seventh and Final Year at Hogwarts. Soon they would not be at Hogwarts any longer, but instead in the working world. For Keith he hoped this meant playing professional Quidditch. For Sean, he hoped to become a writer for the Daily Prophet. "Well... Here we go." Said Sean as he pulled himself up into an empty carriage. "Yeah." Said Keith. They both felt a bit odd, now they were going to be learning their final lessons in Hogwarts, and graduating at the end of the year.

Keith = Crimson ---- Sean = Gold

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm not αfяαι∂ to take a stand. Ĕνєяувσ∂у, come take my hand.
We'll walk this road тσgєтнєя, through the storm. Whatever ωєαтнєя, cold or warm.
Just letting you know that you're иσт αℓσиє. Follow if you feel like you've been down the ѕαмє яσα∂.

David got off the train and sighed."Well another year at this backwater damp castle without any technology. I'm sooo thrilled to bits." He said to know one in particular and stretched out his cramps from sitting in the train car for the whole trip. He was rather grumpy that since coming on board all his gadgets that would keep him entertained stopped working. He blamed all this bloody magic everywhere. He wondered if he should have casted some spells over the summer just to get expelled. But then thought better of it. If he was going to be a freak with powers he would at least want to learn how to use them right.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image
User Image
Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ YᴇᴀʀSʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴRᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ BᴇᴀᴛᴇʀHᴇɪʀ ɪɴ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

ϟWᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘϟ
ϟGʀᴀʙ ᴀ ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟHɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟWʜʏ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ?ϟ
ϟHᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴀʙʟᴇϟ

►▷►Joshua stepped off the train, glaring at the world around him. He still wasn't able to tour this village! He heard the annoyed grumblings of a blonde in his year, one named... something or another. "Oh boo hoo. At least we're not in the damned boats again this year." He crossed his arms over his chest, glaring now at David. His fluffy brown hair framed his grey-blue eyes, showing a hint of his actual age. He didn't look old, but he could certainly pull off haughty!

ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs I ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴘɪʀɪᴛϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅsϟ
ϟWʜʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇ?ϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:01 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm not αfяαι∂ to take a stand. Ĕνєяувσ∂у, come take my hand.
We'll walk this road тσgєтнєя, through the storm. Whatever ωєαтнєя, cold or warm.
Just letting you know that you're иσт αℓσиє. Follow if you feel like you've been down the ѕαмє яσα∂.

David looked at the boy who spoke and was now glaring at him. David gave a smile like he just said something funny."Well I guess that's true, I'd hate to get wet and knowing how people like me I'd likely get thrown off and hoped to get eaten by whatever monster lurks in these waters" He tried to put a name to the face of the boy who seemed to be in his year. But he had made so many people mad that he could not recall him. "So are you one of the Purist elitist's or are you just one of the people who hate me for speaking my mind?" David ask not really showing any concern for his well being by saying these things to a Slytherin. His eyes caching the green parts of the boy's robe. "Or could it be that our houses are rivals, not that I give a damn about Gryffindor." He tilted his head a bit as he eyed the boy trying to pick out more about him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:33 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire frowned as she walked off the Hogwarts Express. The voice was being it's usual loud self again, she didn't like this...she couldn't even concentrate properly and had just spent the whole time on the train asleep. She was just so sick of it all. Sighing some, she put on her plastic smile and looked around the platform. Some students had arrived already, both old and new...she didn't see Victor just yet, which meant he was still on the train. Then again, why did Claire care so much? She didn't.

She...didn't.

Claire looked at the far off lake and frowned, she wouldn't have to cross that horrible thing again, right? In fact...didn't second years and up take horses...or something like that?
Claire hoped that was the case, she didn't want to imagine herself...being that pathetic weak person anymore. She was sick of that person...that side of herself.

Sighing she glanced at the wrapped gift she kept hidden under her cloak, the gift was for Josh of course, not...not that she cared enough about him to take the pictures...she...just didn't like that expression he gave at the end of last year. That was all. Finding the other Slytherin she nodded to herself, better now than later, right? then again he seemed pre-occupied already...

...What was she? Hesitating like this.

Aw, look~ You are acting just like Victor. How sweet~ So you do have a glimmer of decency in that black hole you call a heart, hm?

That made her flinch, no way was she going to be a pathetic moe-type like Victor. Seriously...that was not good at all. Yes Claire heard of anime before...yes she thought it was dumb, nos he didn't watch it. Thank you very much. Humph.

Walking up to the duo, Claire gave a polite bow, she may as well put on her airs while she did this, "Hello." The Slytherin then glanced at Josh. It was better to just rip the band-aid rather than peel it, right? Then she should do this quick, just..get it over with, "...I...got something for you Josh." She then held out the wrapped gift containing a scrapbook of places and shops in Diagon Alley.

...This was embarrassing.

My feelings? I'm conflicted you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Just take the damn thing."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a second year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Xistund
Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games