Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Skyhuggle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:14 pm
Hello everybody. I've been on Gaia for almost 2 years.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:26 pm
When you look into my eyes...

What's up people? Ich bin Rauvellana! mrgreen (Please, don't try to engage me in a German coversation if that's your first language unless you're prepared to see it butchered. I'm only a German 2 student. xD)
But yeah, I've been on Gaia two years on January 18. Yay me!

...Can you tell that I'm dead inside?

Rauvellana

Shadowy Rogue

8,125 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Blackhearts-ect

Magical Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:33 pm
My name is Crystal.
I've been on gaia for alitte more than a year.
I like chatting with people.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:29 pm
hello

I'm new to the guild. I'm 18 years old and i'm male.  

tokizowa

Stygian Zero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:55 pm
hello, I be Zenryu. Or Zen for short.
Im 17 and I've been on Gaia for almost a year and a half now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:23 am
Erm.... Hola.
I'm new here (obviously) and my name is Rebecca.
But Cherokee Tampons is much more amusing, no?
ANYWAYS, I have a strange obsession with Jake Gyllenhaal, love both Family Guy and South Park and enjoy the simple thngs in life such as watching the ceiling fan and eating.
3nodding  

Cherokee Tampons

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:43 am
Hey well I'll tell you all about me. First off my name is Emiko yes it is Japanese It makes sense that my name is since I am! I'm a final fantsy XII fan also I love Kingdom Hearts Sora is soooo awsome!. Though I'm not the biggest Anime fan Iv'e found that the Animes are becoming more American styled kind of morfing into an American thing. Does that make any sense at all? My favorite American tv shows are Project Runway and OphraI love Uli she has a great sense of style and just the right amont of difference in her!. I live in Japan although I will soon be moving to Italy I am 18 and a half. I speak English, Italian, Japanese, and Latin I speak a few other lanuges but not that flunetly but Icould talk to you in Chinese, Spainish, and a few othe rlanuges.. I picked my user name because I love the American band Evanscence and the sport of tennis. I find that people want to talk to me because of my laungue but I prefer to have long detailed converstaions. I Love to read I spend hours and hours reading books. I would love to travel to Africa and maybe America someday! I'm taking Astronimy classes at a local collage until I move then I will be studying in Italy but soon after that I will be going to a few other contries to learn more!and well thats it!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:03 am
hmm i was randomly invited. I'm dp, real name Tori. That's as much as im giving you. Anyways im almost going to be 14. don't worry, im still in high school, im just the youngest. Not the smallest one, though. Im random and i rock.  

iViggs

MickyGD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 am
Hey, Micky here...just got and random pm and 'why not'? xp  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:51 am
Hi my name is Kade, and I'm and 18 year old juggalette (not that I expect anyone to know what that is, but I might tell you later). I love faygo and rap, and there's noone I love more than my bf. I love making friends so if you want, you can add me or pm me or comment my page, ect.  

Kade the Klown

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:29 pm
Hello everyone! Welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:39 pm
Ello to everyone. This seems like a pretty spiffy board. I've been on gaia for awhile now. I was originaly Maurikal two years ago.

I'm 18. I attend a State University in the U.S.. I'm majoring in Art with a minor in Humanities and a concentration in Pre-med. I'm extremely optimistic but logical, odd combination I know. I love making new freinds and helping others. Feel free to add me as a freind though I rather chat a little first. xp Also I love recieving comments on my profile. I always return comments. I wish everyone the best.

Trina_Alvertina

Soge.King

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:22 pm
Hi  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:49 pm
Hi my names Lina, but most people call me phantom, I've been on the site for years , but I gave my old account to my sister cause I wasn't using it, but now I'm very interested in chatting with people and making friends. I love to Rp, and chat with other 'intellectuals' I like to talk about silly stuff that has no real purpose what-so-ever. So I hope to have a good time here in "Why not?" although I'm curious as to why I had an invitation to join.  

Dark_EdgeXI

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:25 pm
Hi. My name is Renee. I've been on Gaia for about 3 years now. I in college and am a Psychology major (and maybe an American Studies minor)  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games