Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 pm
But then how am I supposed to stop Chaos from taking ov-

Sup?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:46 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
DignityPower
/waves
I've been terribly sick this week, one morning, I was too weak to even open the computer (with the idea of actually thinking about doing anything.)
I should have said something to you last night, instead of chatting with someone else's girlfriend. xD

Get well soon! =D

rofl you guys make me laugh
XD it's all right, thanks! I'm at least getting up and around better...  

DignityPower

Otternavy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Otternavy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:55 pm
GRAY, compile a list of suitable candidates for Rainbow pokeblock consumption.

"Yeah whatever. Stupid meatbag can't make up his own mind..."

Just for that, organize them by trainer, as well.

"....grumblegrumble. FINE. here."

Hawk:
Twelve, Zero or Eight. All have an attatchment to Hawk and would benefit by having the ability to converse with him.

Chirp:
Venipede, Feebas. Records show that you like Venipede... and having to access Rarity.exe in order to have Feebas speak would be a hassle for you, therefore he's a prime candidate hurrhurr.

Maia:
Anne. Seriously, get this girl some better pokemon!

Alright. As the maker and holder of the item, Maia shall recieve the majority vote. so on a d20 roll:
1-2 Twelve,
3-4 Zero, Anne
5-6 Eight Anne
7-9 Venipede Anne
10-11 Feebas Anne
12-20 Anne.

Ok! so the winner is Zero-- ....

"Teehee. I rigged it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:52 am
It appears that I won't be online at all today except for a short while right now. Have to help wash walls and then as soon as the landlord comes and does the walkthrough we're out of here... I was only told this just a few minutes ago and I'm a little choked up about it at the moment, but, I suppose I shall talk to you all when I have the chance to, whenever that may be.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:22 am
It's a big deal for me, so...
I'm graduating today :3 finally out of high school, sadly going to college soon XD but today's the act and stuff. (hope I don't fall)
It makes me think about how some of you influenced me for the best cause I learned a lot about working together. D; I don't want to get personal, but I always have had a great experience here. (wheee...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:01 am
I remember when graduating high school was cool.

Five years ago.

I'm too old.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Trigram Attic
I remember when graduating high school was cool.

Five years ago.

I'm too old.

Try graduating nearly 10 years ago and not even knowing you did until you got your diploma in the mail.

>Graduating
>Still cool for someone who never got to graduate like everyone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:15 pm
Trigram Attic
Five years ago.

I'm too old.
Having fun being young, Tails?

Requiem of Whyspers
diploma in the mail

What is this I don't even  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:52 pm
Gonna be gone a week. might be able to post, but I have no idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 pm
Must EVERYTHING in Snagem be caused by a Pokemon?! Can't we have just one alien virus infection and it not be a Pokemon?!

Ok, I'm done being melodramatic now. But in all seriously serious seriousness, mysterious mysteries of mystery are mysterious, no?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:57 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Must EVERYTHING in Snagem be caused by a Pokemon?! Can't we have just one alien virus infection and it not be a Pokemon?!

Ok, I'm done being melodramatic now. But in all seriously serious seriousness, mysterious mysteries of mystery are mysterious, no?

Lol, that would practical in a real life situation when you think about it. /so of course I'd support that idea
To think that science instead of pokemon is behind it in such a world is pretty crazy but virus do as they must to survive, like us. ;D can't blame them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:47 pm
DignityPower
Requiem of Whyspers

Lol, that would practical in a real life situation when you think about it. /so of course I'd support that idea
To think that science instead of pokemon is behind it in such a world is pretty crazy but virus do as they must to survive, like us. ;D can't blame them.

Exactly. Viruses, like all living things(if you want to call a germ "alive" in the same context as people/plants/animals) will do what they can to survive and propagate. They're tiny, evil and prone to mutation, even. So why couldn't they be responsible for something freaky, even in a world like the Pokeverse?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:54 pm
Because this is pokemon and whatever evil comes along has to be either weak enough for stupid enough for the good guys to be able to beat it.

...and other such trains of thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:43 pm
*thinks about the sickness I just had*
it's so rare for me to get sick. I think it's been 3 years since I really got sick. but... once solution is found sure. ;d  

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:31 pm
*would love to see the event calendar updated*  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games