Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:47 pm
*laughs* Darlin'....if we wanted to, there would be NO way you could take attention from us! wink Attention getting like we do is something that comes from experience, isn't that right, Leko? You dress just fine, so don't worry so much. Just be yourself! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:52 pm
Amy's blush returned at Katana's compliment. "Really? Thank you, Katana. I really appreciate it. I do try, but I have never known if I succeeded or not. And now, I'll need to be extra sure that I dress 'correctly'."

She smirked slightly at her last statement.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:54 pm
*she finishes off her coffee and puts her cup into the sink* Well, I have a few errands to run, so I shall see ya'll later tonight. *she leaves MW through the front door and attends to her errands*

((gotta go to work for a few hours....be back in about 4 hours or so blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:58 pm
Amy waved at Katana. "See ya later, Katana. And thanks again!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:06 pm
tata - Katana dear!
I'd was so lovely to see you!
*waves good bye*
so lil' missy, I'm easy for the most part -
hand me that top shelf scotch and a snifter glass wink
and I'll almost be civil.

*snickers*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:07 pm
As Amy was looking for more ingredients for a specific drink she was working on, her hand brushed against some of the green items that she had seen many patrons put in their mouths. She honestly did not know what they were. She was pretty sure that she heard someone say that they were cloves, but she still didn't know what exactly a clove was. She didn't think it could be illegal because it wouldn't be in the bar with all the officers that come into the bar, but was it something like a cigar?

Amy twirled one of the cloves in her fingers as she looked at it.

Edit: Amy smiled at Leko and grabbed the scotch from the top shelf and what she thought was a snifter class. She wasn't entirely sure if it was that or a fancy shot glass. She handed both to Leko with the clove still in her fingers.

"Lady Leko, what is this?" She showed the clove to Leko.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:09 pm
* walks into the bar and takes the hood of his head. As he looks around he notices Leko and another woman and he flits up behind Leko and blows gently on the back of her neck * Well hello there.....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:11 pm
Amy looked up when a patron came into the bar. She didn't recognize the person. She smiled and nodded to him.

"Hello, sir. Welcome to MW! Can I get you a drink?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:12 pm
*sees her playing with the clove*
oh dear - don't smoke those they are second rate - if you want to try one have one of mine.
*opens her case toward Amy to offer her one - then is suddenly frozen in her seat*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:14 pm
* smiles as Leko freezes in her seat and he looks over to the other woman * That is quite alright young lady...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:21 pm
Amy nodded politely to the patron and then tossed the clove she had in her fingers to the side and gently takes one of Leko's cloves.

"Thank you very much, Lady Leko." Carefully and somewhat awkwardly, Amy put the clove in her mouth as she had seen others do. Then, she stood there, not quite sure what to do next.

She tried to talk around the clove without it falling out of her mouth. "Now wht?" Her words were somewhat muffled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:29 pm
*takes a deep breath and lights a match for Amy*
I do believe there is a vampire hovering over my shoulder....
lightly inhale it darling.
People have been worried about you - you know Black....

*waves out the match*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:42 pm
Amy's eyes widened at what Leko said. A vampire? Is that who the patron was? Huh. Interesting. Did they have synthetic blood around here that she could offer him?

Amy did as Leko said. She slowly and carefully inhaled the clove... and then proceeded to cough lightly as the smoke started to go down her throat. Dammit... Could she look any more inexperienced right now if she tried? This was embarrassing.

She tried to force a smile on her face for Leko and then she turned her head and raised her hand to her mouth as she continued to cough.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:46 pm
lightly love wink
*snickers*
think of it like silk...
It will be easier on you then.
Black... are you speechless now that you are back in my presence?....

*lights her own clove and blows smoke rings at him*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:59 pm
Amy nodded and turned her head back to Leko. Her face was slightly paler.

"You know... I think I am going to go try this outside for a moment. I will return momentarily. Thank you, Lady Leko, very much. I will be right back."

With that said, Amy quickly walked out of the bar and began to practice smoking the clove. This way, she could practice without being self-conscious of her coughing fits. She really didn't want to appear so inexperienced.

{{I'm going to go take a shower. I'll be back soon! biggrin }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games