Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:06 pm
(( ^_~ you just smoke in that alley hun rofl ))

my....
hope the poor dear didn't get sick from it...

*turns her clove toward her face and looks at it*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:21 pm
heart  

Antevorta

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:26 pm
yes Antevorta raise money for my precious wolf puppies!!
muahahaha! twisted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:50 pm
*yawns and glances at the time*
oh well I can't wait up forever.
Bu the day has been productive....

*has a very good idea of the punishment to curse Flame with* twisted
Yes yes - tomorrow....
*rubs hand together as she makes her way to the stairs*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:12 pm
((Perhaps someone should let Amy know that one of the key ingredients in being a MW lady is to be yourself? Don't do something just because someone else is. If Amy wouldn't normally smoke, then don't smoke. Unless she's just trying it to try it, then that's perfectly fine. If I woulda had my way, (and a better memory, rofl ) I would have had dame cough everytime someone started smoking. rofl rofl rofl Also, I find it extremely funny Amy had never seen a clove before. rofl blaugh Cuwen, you're so funny!

Are cloves even green? rofl rofl xd ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:18 pm
{{Thanks dame! biggrin biggrin It is SO much fun playing Amy and exposing her to all these different things. I'm so mean to her! hehe! lol! And I just assumed they were green b/c I've seen them in a few sketches of various members here, and they were green... I think. lol. I'll research them!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:24 pm
{{I think she may have been thinking of clovers, sort of like how Black had first interpretted the cloves to be garlic. Silly vampire~ wink This is what clove cigarettes look like. They have since been banned because "flavored cigarettes market to children" rolleyes , although you can still get them if you know to ask for "little cigars" rather than cigarettes wink }}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:39 pm
{{OH!!! I SEE! I've seen those packages before in general stores. And do you mean they're banned in Gaia, not rl? What are the green things in some sketches I've seen? Like, long stems with a small green bush at the end. What are those? And thanks for providing the pic, Mr. Niceguy! biggrin I appreciate it!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:41 pm
{{Those are mistletoes from a freebie art thread I did... and still have two orders to finish stressed For you to think it was in people's mouths goes to show how poor your memory is. Those things are poisonous. And no, I don't mean they're banned on Gaia. They're banned in real life.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:45 pm
{{I know what mistletoe is. But there is one image where a green stemmed thing with a green bush at the end is sticking out of someone's mouth, I swear! I'm gonna go look.}}

Finally, Amy came back into the bar. Her face was still a little pale, but her eyes were brighter and she had a smile on her face again. There was no cigarette in her hand.

She spoke to herself, "Ok, no more cigarettes, at least for awhile."

She walked behind the bar and practiced on more recipes. She couldn't taste them herself, though. Everything tasted like smoke.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:18 pm
{{Apparently the bush that I saw was actually a cherry. So what I was thinking before was completely wrong! lol! So there's no green leafy thing that everyone ingests in the MW?}}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:19 pm
*Entering the bar through the front door, she sees Amy is still around.* So, Amy...anything interesting happen while i was gone? Be a doll and make me a vodka with cranberry-pomegranate juice, easy on the ice. wink Use the Monopolowa vodka too. smile *she tosses her purse on the bar and checks her phone for any messages.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:26 pm
(So that's what cloves are? I'm not in the know about smokables because I was taught from an early age about the dangers of smoking.)

-walks in and gets a Kirin Ichiban-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:29 pm
{{Yes.. smoking is bad for you. But then again, so is drinking. It's all about moderation, really.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:32 pm
((I know drinking can be bad for you. It can make you act like an idiot and alcohol is poisonous in large quantities. Kills brain cells even.

I would stick to weak drinks if it weren't for my doctor not wanting me drinking at all due to my medication.))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games