Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:04 pm
* Finishes Drink *

Amy, I would like another one too xd

* Starts playing with his new found Nun-chucks *

Gee Katana, you're more grumpier than sarcastic, whats wrong? Cops are never around when you need them, huh? wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:05 pm
*after a day of background checks and finalizing the security physicals, she gathers up the files for Katanas staff and heads out of her place, up to the bar. Inside, she smiles immediately upon seeing Katana, then notices QS and Amy. Getting a devious glint in her eye when she sees QS, she smirks and heads to the bar, plopping the files down in front of Katana*

Here ya go hon. You'll need to replace four people. Didn't pass the drug test. Sorry.*walks behind the counter and grabs a bottle of Hennessey and a shot glass, walking back around to take a seat next to Katana, glancing over at QS to c**k an eyebrow at him* My my. This is twice now that I've been able to catch you. Hmmmm....  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:06 pm
Amy gasped and blushed lightly at QS's compliments. That was her first time making that drink. This book was like a gift from God for her!

"Thank you, QS! That means a lot! I don't think I'm anywhere near pro status, yet, but I'm honored that you think so."

Then she heard Katana and positively beamed at her, taking the glass from the counter.

"Of course, Katana! Coming right up!"

She quickly marked the recipe page in the book for the Five Star General, putting 'QS' in the top right hand corner with a star next to it and flipped to Katana's drink. She had already put 'Kat' on there with a star beside it earlier that evening.

She made the drink Katana requested and added an extra tablespoon of vodka. She realized now that a simply splash in the drink would constitute a tablespoon. She stored that info away for future reference.

With the drink made, Amy poured it into a fresh glass for Katana and slid it over to her. "Here you go, Katana!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:09 pm
*sticks her tongue out at QS* I wouldn't say I'm grumpy. I'm just....on guard since you're here after what you've done in here on previous occasions.

*looks over the files that Icy handed her and laughs* Wonder what drugs were in their systems! Good thing I kept some of the other applications on file...I'll slide them under your door tomorrow so you can run them. I'm glad you're here, Icy...you can help me keep an eye on our..."friend" here! wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:10 pm
*Walks into the Main Bar from her office. She is finishing a conversation on her iphone.* Yes…that is fantastic news. Thank you so much and I'll make sure I go and take a look. *She hangs up her phone and has a seat at the bar.* Good evening all!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:12 pm
Well...

* Icy walks in, lose concentration and accidentally whips Nun-chucks into a nearby picture and breaks it *

That..doesn't count. stare Anyway..

*Tackleglomps Icy * Heeyyyy you xd  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:18 pm
Amy had taken QS's glass and proceeded to make another drink for him with a bright smile on her face. She knew she was smiling a lot, but she was just so happy! She was doing something she enjoyed and she was good at it, unlike with her magic.

Amy was handing QS his drink in another glass when he whipped the nunchucks too far and broke a picture. She ducked to avoid the shards of glass and covered QS's drink with her hand.

When the glass stopped raining down, she stood back up and smirked as she handed QS his drink. "Careful there, QS, or you're going to be drinking glass."

She then noticed that in the commotion, Psyzapp and Icy had come in. She smiled at both, noted that Icy had already gotten herself a drink, and called out to Psyzapp.

"Hello Psyzapp! Can I get you anything to drink? I'll make you anything you want! Thank you so much for making me an official bartender here! It means a lot that you trust me enough."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:19 pm
*nods her head in QS' direction* Hon, keeping an "eye" on him is about all that can be done. We don't have enough, um, "equipment" to hold him-*loses her train of thought as she's tackleglomped by Storm, falling off her barstool. Shocked at first, she quickly recovers and glomps him back, pinning him to the floor*Hey yourself love. Feeling frisky I see? twisted *looks up as Psyzapp comes in*Evening to you too hon.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:21 pm
*sips her drink as Icy is glomped off her stool* Hey Psyzapp....how's it going?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:24 pm
* Gets up laughing, until he spies Psyzapp *

Umm.. uhhh.. My bad, Psyzapp. Love what you did with you hair! I'll just go clean up that wee lil mess right there.

* Grabs his drink * Right on time, thanks Amy.

* Shuffles over and cleans up the broken glass *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:25 pm
*She grins at Amy.* You are certainly welcome Amethyst. What better way to learn about this place than to be a bartender. wink If you could please make me a Brandy Manhattan, sweet with 2 cherries just like I showed you the other night, I'd be extremely happy. xd

*Looks at Icy and Katana.* I'm doing quite well. Going to go and look at the progress of the expansion tomorrow. We had better start planning a Grand Opening Party soon. 3nodding

*Grins at QS* It's okay QS. Accidents happen. Thank you for cleaning it up. That was very thoughtful.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:30 pm
Its the least I could do... don't worry about the picture, it just has a bunch of old people on it.

* Sarcastically glances at Katana *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:31 pm
Amy smiled brightly at Psyzapp and nodded. "You make a very good point! I might need a tour later, though, so I know where to go to get more supplies when we run out up here. And should I worry about ordering something if we're out of it, yet, or not?"

She set about making the Brandy Manhattan just as Psyzapp had shown her how. When she was done, she speared two cherries with a toothpick, rested it against the side of a tall slender glass, and put a pink umbrella in the drink as well.

She slid the drink over to Psyzapp. "Here you go, Psyzapp!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:36 pm
Old people? No worries then.

*Grins at Amy.* Oh…very fancy Amethyst! wink *She removes the umbrella and takes a sip.* Yep…that's just perfect. We shall have to do a tour when it isn't so busy up here in the Main Bar…maybe sometime tomorrow or something. If you run low on anything, you can either let me or Katana know.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 pm
*gets up and shakes her head, knowing she'll have to figure out a way to pay QS back, soon. Retaking her seat on her stool, she pours up a double shot and slams it, pouring another before turning speaking* That's good to hear Psyzapp. Speaking of parties, when is this bunny party I was told about a while ago?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games