Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
Too much stuff! Now win more! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here's some gold just in case you don't win!
  +gold
View Results

Resident Foufou

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:57 pm
What's up?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:57 pm
bump  

Resident Foufou

The Comic Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:01 pm
Free stuff?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:09 pm
More free stuff?  

The Comic Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Comic Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:04 pm
I am back again. Free is good.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:22 pm
Yup, gotta win.  

The Comic Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Skaedi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:27 am
3nodding Switching back to human.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:51 pm
right, stuff is good. even if it sucks stuff is good  

kamionwizard

kamionwizard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:53 pm
i can always use stuff  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:54 pm
right, as the great george carlin once asked: why is your crap stuff, and someone else's stuff crap?  

kamionwizard

kamionwizard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:56 pm
i say it is because humans are arrogant creatures that like to criticize things that do not belong to them  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:05 pm
well, what do you think about my avatar, i think it looks cool, but i would like some other opinions. please reply with ur answer if it wouldn't be too much to ask  

kamionwizard

kamionwizard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:06 pm
this is actually what i do all day, talk to myself, so this should be a breeze  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:09 pm
im in progress on a fanfic, check out my intro:

It was the dawn of a new day. Hawkkit had just woken up and was peering out the bramble at the rising sun. “I wonder what I’ll do today!” he mewled. A rustling behind him startled him and he turned around quickly to see what it was. He breathed a sigh of relief as he noticed that it was only his mother waking up, stirring the moss around her. “Good morning mother,” he purred as he nuzzled her affectionately. His mother Dawntail yawned. “Good morning Hawk,” she replied, exhaustion still present in her voice. They spent the next hour like that, waiting for Hawkkit’s sister, Nightkit.

Hawkkit finally got frustrated and went further into the bramble to his sister’s side of the nursery. When he entered, her moss nettle was empty! Just as Hawkkit noticed this, a shadow leaped out at him, knocking him onto his side. “Ack! Night! What have I told you about sneaking up on me!” yowled Hawkkit.

“Sorry, couldn’t resist the chance,” purred Night kit.

Hawkkit got back on his feet and proceeded to chase his sister back to his mother. Nightkit stopped in her tacks and Hawkkit crashed into her. “Dang it!” yowled Hawkkit. They continued chasing each other until sunhigh.

A bit past sunhigh, Hawkkit decided to run out of the WindClan base for a peek at the plains outside. He ran through the thorns with ease, not getting hurt once. Nightkit and Dawntail noticed him leaving, so they chased after him. They caught up with him when they were near the border to RiverClan. “Hawk, what do you think you are doing?” questioned Nightkit.

”I’m just checking out the plains,” meowed Hawkkit.

“Well don’t ever do this again young man!” Dawntail scowled.

“Fine mom…” Hawkkit said, giving up instantly.

The trio of cats returned to the WindClan base. But by the time they got back, it was almost sun down and they were tired. They climbed the hill before the camp, then Dawntail looked down at the camp in horror. They had been upwind from the camp so they couldn’t have known what had occurred shortly after they had left. The kits caught up with their mother and gaped in horror at what they saw. Their camp was ruined and blood was splattered on the ground outside of the camp and most likely inside too. After getting over the shock of their camp being destroyed, they ran into the camp to check for survivors. When they went in, they discovered one dead body and nothing else. WindClan had been driven out of their own camp….  

kamionwizard

kamionwizard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:11 pm
check out my first chapter *not counting the intro*

The cats are shaken with fear at what they have just witnessed. After the shock of what has just happened, Dawntail decides to observe who the body is. To her horror, it is her mate Swiftclaw, a warrior of the WindClan. The scent of ShadowClan is ever present in the camp, and Dawntail makes the wise decision to take the body and leave. She grabs his neck by the scruff and pulls him through the bramble. Hawkkit is shocked at what has occurred here, for he has never experienced death before, and he is used to his peaceful life of playing with his sister. He can tell that Nightkit is just as terrified as he is, so he decides to leave her be, she needs her rest after all. However, as he leaves through the bramble after his mother, Nightkit follows him like nothing ever happened. “Must have oppressed that memory already,” Hawkkit thought, “it is better that way.”

Many cats would be gone by now, but as you can expect, the kits are young and inexperienced. The mother cat is also a queen who hasn’t eaten yet. They need to find shelter, and fast! Dawntail knows that if they try to go into rival clan territory, they will most likely get attacked, even though they are kits and she is a queen. She doesn’t know who to trust anymore. The best thing that she can think to do is to go to Fourtrees, mainly because that is neutral ground, yet well protected. She notices that the sun is almost all the way down on the horizon and that she needs to find shelter before the harshness of the night affects her kits. Hawkkit still has energy in him, enough to run to the Fourtrees, but Nightkit is exhausted, she woke up the earliest and hasn’t eaten yet either. Dawntail then decides to bury her fallen mate by the camp, to show his loyalty for the Clan even after death. She then grabs Nightkit by the scruff of her neck and carries her with her, running at a slow enough speed for Hawkkit to keep up.

“Where are we going mommy?” Nightkit asked.

“We are going to seek shelter at Fourtrees dear,” Dawntail mumbled, unable to speak clearly due to the kit in her mouth.

“Alright mommy, but if you need me to carry you for a while, I will,” offered Nightkit.

Dawntail chuckled, “That won’t be necessary dear, but thanks for the offer!”

They continued running until Hawkkit had to meow “Mother, can we please stop for a breather? I can’t run much longer.” His mother slowed to a stop and set Nightkit down to rest in a guarded area surrounded by bushes. Hawkkit mewled his appreciation and slumped to the ground, breathing heavily. Dawntail settled down and started to give Nightkit a wash, then proceeded to wash herself. Hawkkit was tired, but he was determined to get away from the danger that was currently present. Before too long, he was up and ready to go. “I’m ready mother, lets go!” he said enthusiastically. “Already?” Dawntail questioned, “Alright Hawkkit, lets move out.”

The trio continued running for another hour, then they finally reached the Fourtrees. There they found a patch of bushes that could hide their scent from anyone who would be chasing them, and they settled down there. Hawkkit almost immediately fell asleep, but he made sure that Nightkit was ok, seeing as she took the sight of the destroyed camp worse than he did. “Night, are you going to be ok?” pondered Hawkkit. “Yeah, I think I’ll be fine, thank you for asking Hawk,” meowed Nightkit, still exhausted from the trip. “Alright sis, but if anything is wrong, you can confide in me,” replied Hawkkit. He returned to his section of the bush and circled around on his bedding. Once he had it flattened, he curled up and fell asleep.

Hawkkit was suddenly woken up by a black shape shaking him. “Ugh, let me sleep Night,” he groaned, covering his eyes with his paws. “Nuh uh!” Nightkit mewled as she batted at his paws, taking them from his eyes. Hawkkit hit her with his paws in retaliation for her attack, making her jump back. “I knew you had energy in you still!” she mewled playfully, grinning as much as possible for a cat. For the first time since yesterday morning, Hawkkit noticed that Nightkit had her energy returned to her. He was beginning to wonder what had changed from last night to tonight. The glow in her blue eyes was unmistakable, she was happy. Hawkkit shook the thoughts from his head and proceeded to chase her to his mother, like an average morning.

Dawntail was waiting for them, as usual, but this time she shushed them. “Shhh. We don’t want to alert nearby patrols of our location!” she hissed. Hawkkit realized what she meant, and immediately calmed down, becoming so still he resembled the bush around them. “Yes mother,” he said as quietly as he could while still remaining audible. After waiting for a couple of minutes, Hawkkit’s stomach began to rumble. “Mom, can we get some food?” questioned Hawkkit. “I am hungry and I suspect that you are too, so we need to hunt for prey.”

“I guess you are right Hawk. I can hear a mouse just over there in ThunderClan territory. They are a fair and just Clan, so I suspect if we get caught, we will be held fairly,” Dawntail declared.

Dawntail crept from her hiding spot, leaving Hawkkit and Nightkit behind in the shrubbery. Slowly and steadily she snuck up to the ThunderClan border. The wind was blowing from the side, so she could smell the scents of RiverClan, even though they weren’t fresh. She crept into the bushes and then she saw the mouse. She was about to jump on the mouse when another cat landed on it, killing it in one blow. Immediately following, she got hit in the side by another of the mystery cats and was on her back. The gray she-cat was pinning her down. “Who are you?” questioned the cat. “I-I am Dawntail of WindClan,” the exhausted Dawntail replied.

“Why are you hunting the woods of ThunderClan, hoping to take the little prey that we have?” the cat asked with spite in her voice.

“No, me and my two kits were out playing in the fields, and when we came back, the Camp was destroyed and the Clan was gone. There was the scent of ShadowClan everywhere,” answered Dawntail.

“You look hungry; there is no point for you to lie, so I believe you. I am BlueStar. Where are your kits? We will take you all back to the camp and take care of you,” BlueStar meowed.

“They are hiding in the bushes on our border, thank you for your help,” Dawntail exclaimed, breathing heavily. BlueStar and her band of warriors walked into WindClan territory and beckoned for Hawkkit and Nightkit to come out and follow them. Dawntail, Hawkkit, Nightkit, and 2 of BlueStar’s warriors raced to the ThunderClan Camp while BlueStar and the remaining warriors went to check out the destroyed Camp of WindClan…

To see all of it at once, or if you just like it, visit my fanfic page at kamionwizard.fanfiction.net  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games