Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:14 pm
((pffft. now that everyone's NOT on ...i suppose letting boredom get the best of me shall happen))

*takes out a chalkboard and starts doodling several people on it*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:52 pm
xx Kara-chan xx
MORE ARTICLES BECAUSE I OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN THE MORNING.
<3

Taking a leaf out of Switzy's book?
Ludwig needs more of Tino's kind
... poor Ivan.

Oh good lord XD

I don't want to deal with sober Ivan. I bet he'd be even worse o.o;  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:12 pm
Skizzors
(For my birthday.. my mom bought me a title..

Baroness of Sealand..)

Holy hell that is awesome. xDD

That's too bad it only lasts a year, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:13 pm
((im incubating a lv4 egg! yay! it must be love that makes it thrive heart go all the way to level 5 my dear egg! GIVE ME 5 MIL!!!))

Eh...that WOULD be a bit of a problem... sweatdrop

Seychelles-chan

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:19 pm
Lucky.. I only got one egg and it failed before going to the 2nd level. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:20 pm
((im completely freaking out now! its a level 5! please be 5 mil please be 5 mil....Oh and if it does become 5 mil i will donate 1 mil to the guild >:3

Hey....no one else is rping? EDIT: I DIDNT GET 5 MIL! BUT, I GOT SOMETHING JUST AS GOOD! 500k!))

*still no one arrives*

DieSinneistSchon

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:29 pm
You don't need to do that, really. xD All the gold only goes towards more subforums, and we can't even think of what to do with the third one we already have. But thank you ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:34 pm
((no problem. and sice no one is here rping...im forced to switch between sey and ukraine~ madame can you become Italy for a while? *lip quiver*
turn the third sub forum into.......A pool area? biggrin or maybe a dance area? or event area? yea an event area! for those many events we are planning. im amazed that bela and lily arent on....quite strange. are they sick?))
Pfffft. *joins ukraine in drawing harassing doodles on the chalkboard*

Seychelles-chan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:37 pm
*has already drawn: korea, china, bela & russia, herself, and a really embarrasing Angel UK*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:55 pm
*Plays with fishies*

".....I am going to name you Ivan....and I am going to name you....Ivan..!"

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:01 pm
((we might be getting a new addition to the girls! I just ran the idea of Belguium or Viet & Taiwan by Onmyoji youkai to see what she wants to do! YES! AND THANK GOD YOU'RE ON IVE BEEN SO BORED BELA!!!!))

*still drawing embarrasing pictures on the chalkboard*
=w=

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:10 pm
((Hmmmm, I would like to see Vietnam, actually. Listening to Russia's VA(?) Sing the Bokusatsu-tenshi Dokuro-chan theme *melts* DISSIDIA IS RELEASED IN JAPAN ON THE 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *EXPLODES*))

".....Is there fish food in the building..?"

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:14 pm
((LILY YOUR SONG GUTEN TAG IS VERY CATCHY AND IT IS NOW STUCK IN MY HEAD! gonk and OMIGAWD BOKUTATSU-TENSHI! and influence is making me change writing styles ))

"Nope, you can run out and get some though. I believe the mart has fish food." She continued drawing pics of everyone together, laughing and happy under Russia's guidance.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:22 pm
((Sorry for blipping out of the world for a while, guys!
I had gotten sick from how little I've slept over the past month (AKA not at all) and passed out a few minutes after returning home from school. :c
@Ukraine: Gutan Tag is a good song though! So that's okay. :3 Though, I'm thinking I may go find Gekommen zu Bleiben to put on there if it isn't already. << ))

"Fish food? Like this~?" Russia says, appearing from a corner and holding out a small container of the flakes.  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:24 pm
((fndsunfsduhnuisnbvosnsdinjvkeivdmkwqifmcmxpovmrpvdjbvfdlmfodmgfdopiptmxv,hbfd. That describes my emotions when Dissidia is mentioned.))

"...*sigh*...But I just went to the mark-

...is that.......Mr. UK..?"

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games