Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:59 pm
Nova sat up slowly and looked at him through White eyes. "He tried to control me... I wouldnt stand for it." she left out the part about Rin and Xemnas's argument. "Why do u need to know... ur a rebel like myself..." she said, cracking a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:03 pm
"I am not a traitor like you. I am forever loyal to Master Xemnas, and I will not tolerate any negative behaviour against him", Axel said as he conjured his chakram in each hand. Flames started to burst under his feet.  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:05 pm
Avon beat on the door, but Axel locked it. "Let me in!!" Avon cried "Sha's not well, Axel please!!" she cried

Nova's laughter disappeared "Axel, what has he done to u... it should be broken.. h-he's dead how can this be...." She said trying to stand.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:08 pm
Axel circled around Nova, making her feel like she had no where to go. "Nothing has happened to me. But once I eliminate the threat, Master Xemnas will rise again. Now tell me, who is the one responisble for his death?"  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:11 pm
Nova's eyes flashed Black then back to white.. she summoned her staff "i am." she said blasting him with fire. "I dont want to hurt you, but i will if I have too." she said holding her rib cage.

OOC: g2g or Ima get eaten Catch ya later  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:11 pm
Axel used one of his chakram to block the attack, even though it wasn't necessary. "A wise decision", Axel replied with the continuously dull voice, as he launched an attack on Nova.

((( laterz then... )))  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:24 am
"Just go and comfort her you damn idiot, just pray that she dosent murder you" Kira said walking back inside pulling him  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:53 pm
Rin appeared in the middel between Nova and Axel and grabed both of theire arms to stop the sudden attacks
"Axel I killed Xemnas if you want to fight leave Nova out of it"
Rin said teleporting Axel and him in the middel of twlight town  

Skys Moving Castle

Dangerous Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:38 pm
Xale, still invisable due to his spell, was still searching the computer grid. "Found you.", he said softly as he had located Zexion. He left a note on the Coputer with a bit of his blood on it so that Nova and Avon could find him, once they figure out who's blood it was and for that they would need Kikyo. Xale appeared infront of Zexion, "So you gona drop the energy sheald around Xemnas? Or will I have to send you to your doom?", he asked angerly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:49 pm
Nova gasped in pain as she feel to her knees. "Ow.... Rin... that hurt." she said to her empty room. She sat there for a minute thinking about what had just happened. "Rin, Axel.... fighting...? I have to stop this... where's Xale when I need him..." she said sadly, grabbing her staff that lay beside her

Avon saw Nova come out of her room, depression written all over her face. "Nova! what happened?" she asked rushing to Nova's side.

"I'm fine," Nova replied "I need a spell to heal me... well mostly all of me." she corrected.

"I can help I think..." Avon said rushing into Nova's room, opening a drawer and pulling out a light blue liquid. "here." she sad arriving back to Nova. " it's bound to help " she said handing it to Nova.

Nova took the bottle carefully and drank it. "Than you. Now, we have to find Xale, I need his help." Nova informed.

"I thought he was mad at u?" Avon said

"He is." Nova replied running to the Computer finding Xale's note "K, let's go." she said following Xale's trail

Avon followed suit with Nova

OOC: srry for the fraggin' huge post. I had alot to say  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:55 pm
((( You think you have a lot to say... )))

Orion struggled a bit before pulling himself off Kira's grip and standing upright, "Okay already! I'll go...", Orion said a little angrily as he started walking towards Kikyo's room.

"Then you're both traitors to him", Axel said bluntly as he closed the distance between him and Rin, striking Rin's head with one of the chakram.

Nero had way too much to drink as he started walking back home to his apartment. His crew having been partying hard at the restaurant that they were kicked out by the chef, and now he was dealing with a small headache on the way that will soon become a hangover. As he walked down the street, he noticed two warriors fighting in the middle of the road. Not wanting to intervene since he was having a hard time focusing, Nero tried his best to remain unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:23 pm
Nova ran into a corridor, where Zexion stood across from Xale. "Hey!" she cried, freezing where she stood

Avon ran into the empty room stopping next to Nova "what-" she stopped looking across the corridor

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:06 pm
Orion stood in front of Kikyo's bedroom door and breathed a little heavier than usual. He didn't know why he was so nervous to talk to her now, but he knew he had to. He hovered his right hand over the door for a few minutes, before knocking on it softly.

((( Anyone read the latest chapter of 'Bleach'? Ichigo looks almost like Orion's Demon Form...! A coincidence? )))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:19 am
"W-what do you want?" Kikyo said softly her voice changing alittle because of all the crying. The mark she has, has almost completely covered all of her body and for once she didnt care about it.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:44 pm
memphiskite
Orion stood in front of Kikyo's bedroom door and breathed a little heavier than usual. He didn't know why he was so nervous to talk to her now, but he knew he had to. He hovered his right hand over the door for a few minutes, before knocking on it softly.

((( Anyone read the latest chapter of 'Bleach'? Ichigo looks almost like Orion's Demon Form...! A coincidence? )))

((No. But, heard it was really good!? =D)))
Andrew then got the food out and saw that their was bread and some PB&J
"I guess we didn't really look in there fridge!"Andrew said and laughing. He made kama a sandwich and himself one too.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games