Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 am
User Image
Akane made herself more comfortable at Hetu's question and closed her eyes in thinking "He might not wanted you to got talking with Hatu. So he might thought it would be safer to talk with Chief at first. But I actually told it to you."

Akin felt guilty that she said, but it was right to say it right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:53 pm
Chief sat quietly on the cold stone fountain.
The depictions of angelic creatures and water sorts did nothing so sooth her, as she was sure they creator intended. Far to much occupied her mind's thoughts at the moment.

On the one hand she wanted to rejoice at the sounds of laughter and talk, echoing through the walls of her stone fortress, yet on the other she know it would be only a matter of time before some great tragedy consumed them all again. Killing of what little joy she allowed herself to feel.

Then there was Hatukiri. It would seem that the fates had already constructed its plans for Neteur's demised. And some how it involved the elven, but what? These thoughts and more turned over and over inside of her mind, begging to make sense of it all. Not to mention the strangeness of their "guest". Even in the past they had seem some real characters, but the latest took the cake! Even still, she could not allow harm to come to them, for that was her vow to all that entered through the gates of Neteur.

Done with her minor pity party, the mistress pushed herself up from the fountain, thanked the water for its kindness and called for Hagrid. Soon a great carved stone grotesque gargoyles came to her aid. Swing one leg over onto its back, the other slid into place after. Chief signaled for him to take her up, "upon the roof Hagrid, I believe I've kept my guest awaiting in the office long enough." His answer was a throaty growl, and a spread of his wings. As the sand and dust begun to swirl under them, the ground moved further away, till it was but a speck. Hagrid never like to go straight to his designated place. Instead he climbed higher and higher into the clouds, sensing his mistress' darken mood, he's way of caring was to take her from what caused her stress. "Alright dear one, you've had your fun." She gave his ear a gentle tug, and the gargoyles touched down on her balcony ledge with a slight bounce, as if they had only be a matter of feet aways and not miles high. With a nod for his service, Chief pushed open the closed glass doors.

"Good evening doves, pardon the lateness of my arrive, shall we begin?"

Chief Sankofa
Crew

IIAmentetII

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image
The dragin was somewhat confused by this.
"But if it is the eye you say is causing you such dismay, why not get rid of it, then you will not have to be so sad all of the time." Her long slim tail curved around his neck as she spoke through thoughts to him. "Amentet does not wish for the young Sir to be so sad."

Grabbing the book between her tiny jaw, she floated off of his shoulders and placed it back on the nighting stand. "Besides, it is not good for the young Sir to keeping reading this book so. It will cause you to loose your mind to the darken madness within." It was true, Amentet had witness many who thought to read from such pages, only to go mad. No one could finish this book in one sitting, not even her mistress even. And she'd been reading it for the past twelve thousand years.

Floating back to to her place on the young Sir's head, she allowed their noses to touch. "You human evolve so much, yet you continue with your long cycles unbroken. Never learning for the mistakes of those before you, even as it is written before your very faces. You choose to ignore such truths. I'd say it is the curiousness of you breed that makes you doomed to extinction." Her eyes were unwavering as they stared back into the mitch match pair of his, then she moved back to the top of his head as if the whole ordinal had never occurred.

Suddenly she stood up on all four, looking frantic, "Hey you don't think anyone is mistreating my sleeping chambers do you?" She gave his arm a tug, "lets go, lets go!" Making towards the door, with a still naked young Sir in tow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:19 pm
User ImageNicholas could only watch as Amentet took his book away. For a moment he remained silent, pondering on thoughs of seeking ways to remove such a dangerous thing that resides within. Then again, he could not recall the countless times this demonic power has saved him from death. It was then that Nicholas realized why he kept the eye for such a long time.

The death of a loved one he could not protect.

Without the eye, he was nothing more than a human. A pitiful excuse for a human being. Useless. Powerless. Keeping the darkness within him however pushes him to the brink of insanity. It was how most people say, a living hell. He had to choose someday, and tonight wasn't that day. Amentet's right.. Humans learn everything but their own mistakes..

Suddenly, Nicholas felt himself being pulled by such force he staggered on his feet before noticing that it was just Amentet grabbing him with her silver tail. "Woah! Where are we going? And I haven't even-" He had underestimated the tiny dragon. For a small creature, she sure can pull.. He had one arm outstretched and one clinging desperately on his only clothing, his towel.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IIAmentetII

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image
"To the library of course!" Still giving him a tug.
"Amentet is suppose to be guarding, and she can't do it by just lazying about in your bed chambers all night."

Just then a strange howling crawled up the hall, causing them both to stop in mid tug. "Wait here." She gave the young Sir a stern look, before floating out of the doorways. This was a dangerous hour, and she will not let harm come to him or the other guest. Ready for a fight, Amentet pounced on the dark sulking figured cause all of the noise.

But to her utter disbelieve it was only the fae, Odette.
"Odette, why you making the howling, howling noises, you were almost dragon food." Nuzzles the tiny blue messenger. "The boss lady told me to start howling around the castle, so that's what I'm doing." she gave another long ear piercing howl "I'm a good howler" Amentet had to agree with her there, she really could howl with the best of them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

Getting out of the bath, Aven once again put on the dark dress she found and made her way out to the door of her room, she peaked out to see if anyone was there and heard a howl echoing through the halls. Jumping slightly, she took off in the direction she thought the howl came from. After all, she had decided earlier she would explore, what better way to start this adventure than to track down an unknown howl.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:32 pm
User ImageNicholas had that dull look in his eyes. Here he stands wearing nothing but a small towel barely wrapped around his waist as the two critters converse below his feet. It's like watching a cartoon..

Nicholas sighed deeply and began to turn around. "Alright Amentet, I'm going back to my room before I get-"

What Nicholas was trying to avoid had just materialized right infront of him. A young woman in a lovely black dress now stood just a few meters from where he, Amentet and the fae stood. Her blood-red hair shaped her face and her clothes clung close to her flesh. The scent of flowers from her made Nicholas conclude that the girl had just came from the showers. At 1st glance he did not notice anything unusual about her. A human..

Before Nicholas could open his mouth, he once again realized his lack of clothing. "Ah.." Awkward silence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:41 pm
((XD what anime is your sig from, Nhik?))

June looked around and caught sight of Aven, following her and about to tap her shoulder to ask a question when her attention was caught by the half-naked boy in front of them. Her eyes widened, her face instantly burning up before she turned her back to him and waited in the awkward silence for him to leave.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:55 am
User Image

As Aven rounded the corner she found herself face to face with Nicholas. At first all she could focus on was his eyes, but she soon realized he was barely clothed. Blushing a shade almost as vivid as her hair, she ripped off a fairly large section of material from around the bottom of her dress and tossed it to him to wrap up in.

"I take it you weren't the one who let out that howl just now where you? she said with a slight giggle, brushing a stray strand of hair out of her face, trying to hide the shyness that was creeping out.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 am
User Image
Akane saw Chief arriving to office from roof, but she cared less. "Well I do not waited long, though our dear friend Hetu has a lot of questions packed in her mind." Akane replied to Chief with a smile on her face, but closed eyes. Akane turned to Hetu opening her eyes.

"Go on, you know what to do."

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:17 am
User ImageNicholas didn't know what to say or do. For a moment he just stood there infront of the two women as the cold chill from outside the castle blew towards the halls and between his legs. After witnessing what the red-head girl did to here already short dress, Nicholas cleared his throat and looked away. He casually took the torn cloth from her and used it to cover up a bit. "It was unnecessary. I have clothes on my chambers." He slowly opened his eyes but it made no contact with the female. "But.. thank you."

The cold temperatures of the great halls were now getting to Nicholas' lack of clothing. Despite this, it was rude if he were to leave Amentet just like that. "Amentet, I'll be back. Just let me get dressed." But before he could walk away, he answered the lady in the black dress 1st. "Miss, do I look like the type of person to make such an ear-piercing noise while being naked?" Nicholas shivered.

[June, its to Love-ru xD]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:54 am
User Image
Solina wanted to say something to Aven, so she followed her. But when she did, she saw a man from before, half naked, but with torn cloth with him. For first Solina just walked near Aven and then turned to Nicholas "Is it necessary to do anything such as that here?"

Of course, Solina was a girl, so she couldn't help but, run her eyes secretly around Nicholas's body. She was already in love in him, but this is already overdo.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hatukiri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:26 am
User Image
User Image

-darkness,he was in complete darkness, this is were he spent most of his time,but not today. Today would be diffrent, he was determined to make it diffrent. He had to come out of hidding sometime. he looked at the watch on his wrist and said to himself outloud-
~Today is that day~

-A brightlight appeared and here he was now staring out of a window waiting for her to sense his presence and welcome him home. hes been standing here for 2 mins now, where the hell is she-

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:36 am
User Image*hetu simply did not know what to say at this point. she was fuming on the inside but stayed calm with her outer appearance.But suddenly she felt that someones presence intruding in her room, she looked at chief and knew she felt it too she said with her teeth gritted.*

"Shall we go take a gander?"

*Both herself and chief then got up and left the office, now heading towards her room.As she got to it, she opened the door and they saw a figure standing by and peering out of her window.

Ra-iem *she huffed* Are you desperately looking for a kick a**!!!? the figure did not move one inch, and said nothing to her. she closed the door behind Chief and stood silently by it glaring at what looked like the back view of the Ra-iem as his hair was manipulated and taunted by the soft wind*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games