Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 pm
"Remember yourself. Remember who you are. And be stronger."
The bird flew to her face wrapping its wings around her and made her relive the memory of a time when she was younger that mader her fear.

Misha's rage at her capture, at her abuse and now this, her wolf half finally gained control. Exploding into transformation, she became a snarling Gray Wolf so light, her fur was silvery white. Red eyes glowing she leapt and snapped scrabbling for purchase as the man laughed. Animal she may be but she was atill smart, it paced the legth of the room, thinking....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:53 pm
User Image
Hana started to Panic more as the bird made her remember things she didn't want to. Her aura started to whip out of control as her red eyes turned black, trapping her in her mind.
It was a very long time ago, when she was considered an infant amoung her kind, literally only 20 years old. She was sitting in the woods playing with flowers to avoid her family. A dakr figure came up behind her and grabbed her, picking her up off the ground. "Little Hana-shi, you are so pretty, won't you come play with me?" the voice sounded old and creepy. Hana tried to scream, but the figure had covered her mouth. She struggled against him in a failing attempt to get away. the figure laughed at her and threw her to the ground and beat her until she was still and barely concious. "Hana-shi, you should no better than to fight against a man and his needs." He siad as he picked her up again, ripped off her dress and slamed her to the ground once more. He took her painfully, leaving her in the wood covered in her own blood, naked with cuts all over her. She was found hours later, but after that she never felt safe around men and would freeze when they got to close to her.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:58 pm
"Hana! HANA! Calm Down! Im here. Its Brago!" He screamed at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:05 pm
User Image
Hana was failing at fighting the memory. Her body went limp but her aura was still going wild. She was mentally trapped in the memory that was repeating itself over and over again in her mind.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:13 pm
"damn it... enough with the aura already."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:14 pm
The Raven then entered her mind, the man disappeared and a woman stood before her, dressed in a billowy gown of black, her hair long and dark and eyes the color of blood, her face ghostly beautiful. "Hana-shi, look at me." the voice was soft and inviting. "This scar you bear is from a time long ago and memories are only that. This one was painful so you could not let it fade. But now it is time to face this one and become its master. I shall help you."
Nike thought to leave but turned back, looking at Robert who seemed different. She turned her attention back to the man with the red hair looked to be in great pain and she could see why Misha had taken a liking to him. His determination to find Misha at cost to himself was admirable. She sighed. "I can heal you."
User Image  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:28 pm
User Image
Hana didn't respond to brago, she couldn't at the moment. In her mind she was cowering in a cornor as the raven lady came to her. "Go away!" she said to the lady. Hana was crying both phsically and in her mind. "You can't help me. I couldn't even help myself. I can't fight."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:38 pm
"But you can, Hana. You have grown up and you have become a strong woman. You are powerful in ways no others are. If you deny your fear death, than you deny yourself. In the end it will crush you." The woman came and gently embraced her. "I will help you, but it is you that must find strength. You are you and no one can hurt you unless you let them."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:49 pm
User Image
Its not death i fear, for I have nearly died many times before, but Brago keeps saving me. I fear men and fighting. Brago is the only man I have allowed near me. Yet Brago is also a man who keeps hurting. Maybe I just like pain and thats why I tried to freeze myself to death." Hana was only half talking to the lady, the other half was just talking to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:56 pm
"Good, Hana. You don't have to be afraid. The path is always up to you. You punish yourself for something that was not your fault. Do not. Take control. Let not your fear have power over you but you have power over fear. The Bride needs you. She cannot face Them alone. If you do not conquer this, they will use it against you." The woman stood up and moved away. "Show me Hana. Show me you can kill that which makes you vulnerable, you don't want to be vulnerable do you." A silver sword appeared at her Hana's feet. "The man who hurt you os long dead but this will suffice. The man who had hurt Hana when she was young knelt before her bound and gagged, eyes wide with fright, vulnerable as she had been when she was in the flower of her youth.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:06 pm
User Image
Hana took the sword in her hand. She was hesitating. She brought the sword down into the mans heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:10 pm
((Is this a subconcious scenario where the action really happens and say Brago gets stabbed? rofl ))  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:12 pm
((No, its all in her head. Just standby rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:17 pm
((yeah, lets have Hana stab brago and ruin her already unstable metal status.))  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:18 pm
The man died and then disappeared in a flurry of feathers. The sword vanished. "You are stonger now. No one can truly hurt you. Do not be afraid of your self and do not fear the Master, he is not unkind. He will no longer trouble you but has passed a gift, by being under the spell of his Seduction, no other can use it against you and he promises not to use it anymore, on you. Forgive him and forgive yourself."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games