Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:43 pm
william dissapears and reappears behind him then satbs him  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:49 pm
"Hey Kazato! Stand still!"Shana yelled throwing fireballs at him.
((Okay Haipa.))

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:51 pm
Dimitri gasped and jumped out of the way but couldn't fully it caught his leg and chopped it right off, or should i say Incinerate (IDK)? "Gahhh!" 'Damn I'm back in this same predicament, what do i do?' he landed on the ground and tried to go back to a straight face "I-Is That all?" he began to float up right and held his scythe firmly "Two can play like that!" he pulled his scythe fully back and swung it making a huge wave, it carved into the ground heading for Kyuki, he swung agian one in equal size, both of them passed her without hitting her, Dimitri breathed heavily

Kazato Cringed "You brat!" he grabbed William and chucked him to the ground and pointed his wings at him shooting multiple feathers, Kazato was then hit by a fireball and his arm lit on fire "Gahh! What the hell!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:53 pm
william got stabbed by the feathers as he hit the ground
"damnit"
william makes his hand in a fist and light surronds and crushs him  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:56 pm
"Is this what you wanted?! Eh?!"Shana asked Kazato as she lunged.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:57 pm
Kazato was crushed by the light "Dammit!" the light crushed him and let go, shattering everywhere "huff huff huff ..." he spun around with his wings curled around him feathers shot in all directions 'I have to finish this now!' he thought  

dawgybites

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:59 pm
william appeared infront of shana and used his body as a shield ofr the feathers
"shana finish him"
william said fainting  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:01 pm
"It seems we're done." she giggled. She swung her scythe in an upward motion sending another large black wave towards Dimitri. At the same time, she walked towards him.

((probably incinerated xD))  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:03 pm
"WILLIAM?! DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO FAINT AT THE WRONG MOMENT?!"Shana yells. She looks up at Kazato."So its me or you...so who is going to be the last one standing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:05 pm
((yes he does))  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:08 pm
Dimitri smirked "Whoever said I was aiming for you?" th roof began to cave in crushing Kyuki's Wave of Energy and ontop of Kyuki, he tried to stand up "I have one last move I can try..." he looked over to Kameko and the others 'I can't die agian...' he looked at the rubble and a symbol appeared onto it "Spell of Reckoning and Suspension! I shall Lock away the rest of your powers with this for the rest of the game! (Because Dimitri isn't that strong enough to seal it for ever razz ) Your time has come!" a giant soul came from th sky his hands enclosed onto the rubble and sealed Kyuki

(((Your choice if it succeeds or only seals some of it or doesn't work :S)))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:10 pm
"Dimitri..don't die again."Kameko muttered to herself.  

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:11 pm
Kazato smirked half of his bones were crushed and almost all his skin was burnt "I think be standing at the end of this but...." Kazatos eyes flashed and the flame on Shana's target began to burn her "Not without casualty!" he laughed slowly drifting to the ground smiling "Shall we finish this with one last move?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:15 pm
"One move?"Shana asked wincing as the target burned.  

gas powered stick

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:15 pm
((Hard choice....I feel that it's kind of unfair how strong Kyuki is. I don't want to seal it all away but I don't exactly want it to not work at all. I don't really want part of it to work either D: you guys decide xD))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games