Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:14 am
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige headed to a little kid's store, filled with toys and candy, and of course, plushies. It's so embarrassing to be in here, he thought to himself, browsing the shelf of plushies. What'd Maria say she liked? Bunnies... and other stuff... hm. Michishige grabbed a bunny and a kitty and a panda. And a more odd plushie. It was an orange. Either way, Maria said she liked it. Going to the check out, he earned another puzzled look from the male cashier. "I-It's for a friend, I swear," Michishige muttered, taking the bag filled with Maria's gifts. All that was left was Avery. Maybe he'd get her a scarf?

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:19 pm
((Lol nice is avery mind controlling every one or something XD *notes that all want to get avery scarves* XD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:28 pm
{ LOL. I was actually planning to get Avery a scarf before Chersier's post. X3 I guess it was coincidence? }

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:38 pm
Luxurious Poverty
{ LOL. I was actually planning to get Avery a scarf before Chersier's post. X3 I guess it was coincidence? }

((Right right it was a COINCEDENCE o.o! XD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:43 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1

{ I swear it was! XD And I guess we has to wait for them to gets on to continue... Is it safe to assume you don't have that "one hour a day" thing still going on for computer usage? }

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:21 pm
Maria became bored with the store and went to go sit on a bench outside until the others finished up. Before she got a chance to sit, a man approached her, "Little miss, would you like to try a contest? Of course you would! Follow me!" He said, taking her hand and pulling her over to a cart, "Here, spin the wheel." The wheel had many options on it, one of them being, "We mug you." She didn't know what that meant to spun anyways. Maria was having a lucky streak on landed on, "A LIFE'S SUPPLY OF TACOS!" streamers were sprung and lights flashed, "CONGRAZZLES! You won!" They said, then gave her an unlimited gift card to Tacopalooza. "Oh... Thanks." She said, walking away. I guess I can give this to Michi... Now the others...

|| I just chose scarf cause everyone seems to be getting her a scarf x3 ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:32 pm
( I was going to say the scarf present idea seems to have caught on as a running gag o.0 lol I just hope Avery doesn't ACTUALLY end up with like...7 scarves. XD )

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾

Avery took a look at a the video games section and couldn't decide...she didn't really know what interests the guys held there...shrugging she was suddenly struck for an idea for Christopher at the very least.

User Image

Now for the rest. Overall she figured Spencer would be most difficult.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆

Whit paid for his things and found that no one had waited for anyone else, shrugging he went off to get Maria some Godiva chocolate, or a gift card for there anyway. You had to like a girl who knew what she liked.

User Image

Tucking the envelope into his book store bag Whit looked up and down the large hall to see if anyone had popped into visibility. As that was a big fat no he continued on. He stopped at a cart in the middle of the hall...it sold hats and mittens and scarves...Avery needed mittens for sure. She always froze.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:47 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige walked around, finding Whit looking at some winter clothes. Apparently shopping for Avery, from the looks of it. He walked up behind his friend and tapped him on the head. "Yo. Wanna help me pick out a gift for Maria and Avery?" he asked. "I already got Maria some stuff, but she wanted chocolate too."

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:51 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾
"Sure dude," Whit said, glad for the backup. He was having a hard time deciding. "Though I got Maria a gift card for chocolate already."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:54 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Dude. You totally stole my secondary gift idea," Michishige said with a laugh as he lightly pushed Whit. "Though, I already got her some stuff, so it's all cool. And Avery, i was gonna buy her a scarf. You?"

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:58 pm
___________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit laughed out loud and slung his bag free hand around Shige's shoulders. "I was going to get her a hat and mittens!, ah well..at least it will match."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:10 pm
Luxurious Poverty
vampiricbloodgirl1

{ I swear it was! XD And I guess we has to wait for them to gets on to continue... Is it safe to assume you don't have that "one hour a day" thing still going on for computer usage? }

((Nope still have that although on the weekends i get every second hour on smile ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Yea... at least it'll match." Michishige looked at Whit, who was about an inch taller. "Oh, dude, check out what I got Jordee," he said as he pulled out the present he bought for her. He pulled out the small bag out and put the bigger bag down. Pulling out the watch case, he opened it to show Whit the watch. "Man, did this thing put a hole in my wallet. I didn't know watches could cost as much as this."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 pm
Treya walked around the store looking at or playing with some of the gadgets she came across on the shelves that stacked the front of the store. eventuall she went down one of the isles in the store that she hadn't already and stoped to start playing with a flying hover disc thing that had been sitting on one of the shelves. she started smilling even more as she got caught up in playing with the toy disc, not even relizing that the girl a few feet from her was from the school (Avery)

((Treya loves toys XD))

((Edit: Rawr you teo have pretty posts now >.< mine looks small and shrunk now compared to your two rawr!! ))
((Second Edit: lol i think i ninja'd you zetao XD ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Whit took the case from Shige and took a look. It was nice, he recognized the brand and grinned at the fact that yes- it would put a hole in anyone's credit card. "Well done, young one" he said handing the case back. "At the very least it'll solve her lack of a watch problem." Setting his mouth in a firm line he turned back to the kiosk. "Now then ideas?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery picked up a compass and thought maybe Spencer might like something somewhat like this, If she could get it engraved or something maybe, and find one a little fancier....

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games