Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:58 pm
Well, Lia, I can't even live that long so... xd -she takes a sip of her drink- That's what one night stand and toys are for, right? wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:03 pm
*sighs* True...but I would like to try a little something more long term ya know? *finishes her drink when her cell phone goes off and sees that its a call from the lab. She goes to answer the phone and instantly a little voice squeaks out at high speed in urgency and every time Lia tried to intervene to speak she got cut off. Finally Liada was able to speak a few words* Really? Ya can't just get Kaike to....alright...I'm on my way....*hangs up her phone and looks over to Dame* My apologies dear seems there's chaos going on in the lab atm. They can't get anything simple done without their head brain to clean up their mess again....I'll talk with you later okay? Would you like a portal to take you back to MW?  

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:05 pm
((Gotta go, go ahead and god me I don't even have time to read it. sweatdrop Ride is here. Have fun at work! xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:09 pm
((Okay hun you enjoy yourself too. Again Jess I'm sorry!!))

*After finishing their drinks and saying their goodbyes Liada opens a portal for Dame leading her back to her chambers in MW where Lia opens her own portal taking her to her Lab. Both portals faded as they entered them leaving no trace of them being there*  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:19 pm
{{You left?? *sigh*... Okay, pretend someone else made that announcement, then. Say Amy called in and gave Haley permission to make the announcement... It'll work better if Amy just stays at home if she's not going to interact with anyone in AS.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:37 pm
Damn its cold! *Dashes in while stripping clothes and splashes into hot springs* ahhhh thats better!  

wikit

Shameless Cat

15,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Nerd 50

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:39 pm
{{Jessi could be there in present time. smile }}

Jessi saw someone come in and was about to say hi, but the woman quickly took off toward the hot tub. She called out after her.

"Welcome to Aqua Springs! Warm drinks are 50% off!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:26 pm
Amy came into AS, taking off her coat and hanging it on the coat rack. She didn't want to transfigure it this time. She just didn't feel like it. She was so excited for today!!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:26 pm
Jessi looked up from hanging a banner up over the information desk with Haley when she heard the door open behind her.

"Hi, can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:27 pm
Amy arched an eyebrow at Jessi, confused by her greeting when she suddenly remembered what she was wearing. She laughed and shook her head.

"Jessi, it's me, Amy! This is my outfit for the party!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:28 pm
Jessi's eyes widened and she looked over Amy.

"Amy? Oh my gosh! You look so CUTE!! I'm not used to seeing you in so much... pink!"

She finished hanging up the banner with Haley and then hopped down off of the high-back chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 pm
Amy giggled. "Thanks, Jessi! Since this is a surprise party for the success of AS and, hopefully, a preview of the events we'll have in the future with art, music, and such, I decided I wanted to wear bright, warm colors! I wore a colorful wig and put in contacts. Thistle helped me with the sparkles and freezing some ribbons of cooler air around me. We then spray painted the air a little bit so it'd stand out a little bit. It took some trial and error. I'm surprised Thistle could concentrate enough to help me with all of this with Mitri around! She wanted to come to the party with him later, staying at home with him as long as she could."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 pm
Jessi laughed and shook her head. "You two will look so cute together. I'm sure she's pink since Mitri's around. When you texted me this morning about the party preparations and told me about Mitri and Niiki showing up, I thought that was so cool! I hope they make it for the party."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:35 pm
Amy went over to the information desk and picked up some glitter to help with decorating. She had a huge grin on her face.

"Those two boys are so sweet. Karrie was so happy. And you should have seen him this morning! It's the most awake I've ever seen him in the mornings. He's really happy to have them over, and so am I. Having those two around is hilarious."

"I'm not sure how many people will show up, though. I mean, this is a surprise party, not many people know about it, and it's Superbowl Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised if this 'party' turns out to be more like a graveyard. But you know what? I'm still so excited for it!! I don't know why... I just am."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:36 pm
Jessi started to work on finishing one of the large posters she had been working on before Haley had shown up with the banner and asked for her help to hang it up.

"You know, I am, too. I love surprise parties. Does Kits know that the boys are in town and might be here? Is she coming soon?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games