Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:31 pm
Azeiel the Risen
Sorry, it's short. Dx

User Image

Shion was the place the new genin--Chosokabe Shiro, as he finally introduced himself--mentioned that he hailed from, and it was there that he asked about. Unfortunately, Kaileer had never even heard of the place, let alone had he seen any reports regarding it. Perhaps there was an old file regarding it somewhere that he had yet to stumble upon, but even in the year or so that he'd been Raikage, he'd barely made a dent into the village's history of reports. Shaking his head, he crossed his arms thoughtfully. "I'm afraid I don't know anything about it. But if I find out anything, I'll let you know." Turning to look out the window, he pondered the subject a bit more, specifically where he might find such information. "Anything else I can do for you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:03 am
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] It looked like Wan had already descended by the time I reached to stairs leading down into the belly of the tower. That was fine; it wouldn't take long to catch up with him, given his typical unhurried pace. The ANBU waved me passed with no issue, and I started down the dark staircase myself.

Nothing in my time as kage had led me to a reason enter what was essentially the dungeon specific to shinobi. Citizens had their own prison--which I'd likewise never visited--but, well, we were significantly more dangerous, meaning that more extreme measures were necessary to keep prisoners contained. As far as I was aware, until this point there had been need to use the cells that lay beneath the village only once, and she had passed a while back; most of our dangers were flat out killed because no one knew how to hold back, or left the village peacefully, such as the case with Midgahs. However, I knew they weren't archaic enough to not run electricity down there, so why were the stairs pitch black?

I didn't like the dark, probably more than most. I couldn't see the things watching me from the shadows, and that made me nervous. I hated calling it a fear; that sounded weak. But it definitely was probably among my greatest fears. It was strong enough that it had never felt like just a phobia, yet I couldn't pinpoint where or what in my past might have caused it.

Wan had actually come down there, right? I glanced back over my shoulder to the faint glow of the light that snuck past the closed door, but sighed and headed on, sticking to the wall as a guide in case I misstepped. "Wan?" Calling out gave me an idea of the space around me and how much further I had to go. It didn't really help. I silently cursed myself for not learning any Katon techniques, and not carrying a lighter or something, drawing my Raiton blade instead. It crackled incessantly but still provided enough pale flickering light to see a few feet in front of me. "Why the hell is it so dark? And what smells like burnt s**t?" I vaguely recognized the smell of burning pitch, but was too agitated to deal with the reek of tar.

The dim light was enough to shove back the creeping nerves, the lump slowly moving its way to my throat. As long as I could see something, I was fine. More or less. Still, reaching the bottom of the stairs brought some relief because it meant I could find a different source of light. Some distance down the hall before me, I could see Wan's bulk in the glow cast by a torch in his hand. Gods be damned. I don't know how I thought he'd actually use available electricity given his origin. Scowling, I turned and scanned the wall, lifting my sword higher so that the sparks reflected there. It didn't take long to find what I was looking for, and I flicked on the switch. There was an audible pop from lack of use but a moment later the overhead lamps stuttered on. Satisfied that they still held their own, I sheathed my blade and strode the rest of the way to the giant...s.

It was easy to forget that Wan wasn't just a freak of nature and all of his people were huge. Seeing a tiny head trapped in an extra-dimensional space didn't prepare me for just how big his uncle was. Although not as tall as Wan, he still stood about two and a half feet above my head and was just as wide. He bore the hard-earned muscles and battle scars from likely decades of training. What made the thought worse was the fact that all of the forces coming to face us would be this way. Against what? An under-experienced kage and a bunch of selfish genin. Needless to say that for a moment I felt both humbled and terrified, but I quickly brushed it aside, reminding myself that I needed to be a leader here. "I guess we can finally formally meet. You're... Isamu, was it?" I glanced briefly at Wan for confirmation before continuing. "My name is Kaileer Cein'lys, and what Wan calls 'shuhan' of Kumogakure, if the titles are considered equal." I half expected an answer from the man of being beneath the title, and while that pessimistic voice in me agreed I was prepared to take insults in stride.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
Spar with Soraru
☁ Talk to Wan

Items of Note:
☁ Wooden Bokken [right hand]
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton] [set aside]
☁ UHV Shield [set aside]

Lanfaer

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 67970
┃☁ r y o | 26900
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1330 / 1330
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1090 / 1105 (+15)
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | nervous
┃☁ h e a l t h | tired
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:55 am
Royal Burrito

User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
KumogakureSensor/Bukijutsu
KatonDoton
D-Ranked GenninUchiha
Ryo: 0000AC:000000
Chakra : 350/350 Stamina : 150/150

So even he had no information. Giving a soft sigh he nodded,"Alright. Thank you. If you have any need of me I'll be at the dojo getting some practice in. Take care of yourself Mister Cein'lys." Giving a polite bow he turned on heel and headed out.

(sorry s**t exit is s**t x.x)
[exit]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:24 am

Kokuei Nara:
I finish the walk through town to the Raikage's office tower and look up at it. "They expect me to climb the stairs all the way around that, all the way up? No. Not happening." I look up the wall vertically. "But just scaling that might be more effort. Damnit all. I don't want to exert the effort." I sigh and take a seat on the bottom step to think about it for a while.

*5 Minutes ******** it all, I'm climbing this b***h," I announce to no one in particular and walk up to the wall and then straight up the wall with Kinobori no Waza (-5 Chakra) until I reach the top. I get some weird looks, especially through office windows, but who cares. Like THIS is the weirdest thing they've ever seen. "I guess I'll have to come up with something weirder to do for them to stare at before too long. Damn that'll be a pain."

*At the Top*
"Good grief, I'm finally at the top. Now where is this Raikage's office?" I wander around till I find a room labeled Raikage. "This must be the place. Lets get this over with. I need a nap after that climb." Knocks on the door, noticing a big whole in the middle  

Arrow35

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:20 am
Arrow35

User Image

The clone of the Raikage sighed heavily as yet another person knocked on the office door. It was a busy day today, eh? At least this newcomer didn't barge in like most tended to. That was where most of his disappointment in his shinobi came from; that they didn't have the courtesy to knock and wait their turn. Kumiko had informed him of the former jounin Sukai's display of utter disrespect while she was in charge during the Raikage's absence. She had been in the middle of a report with one of the genin and the woman didn't leave when she was asked. But that was just one such situation. Kaileer had never seen such a lack of ability to follow orders. Those that didn't in the past usually didn't remain members of Kumogakure for long. As much as he didn't want to employ such strict measures... it was almost becoming necessary.

That aside, he pushed himself to his feet and headed for the door. The real Kaileer's exhaustion had leaked into the creation of his clone, making the fake feel overwhelmed by the constant barrage of visitors. If he could just get a few minutes in to sleep--

He opened the door, gesturing for the new company to enter the office hall. "Close the door on your way in." Taking a quick glance to see if the person beyond was a familiar face--which it wasn't--he retreated to his usual perch at the front of the desk. Why couldn't the potential genin just come all at once to get their headbands? Leaning against the wooden surface, Kaileer crossed his arms and waited for the dark-haired graduate to join him at the center of the room. Once the kid had, he frowned slightly and began his usual speech. "I'm assuming you're here for a headband? Well, tell me a bit about yourself." It was easy enough to find someone's file, but he preferred hearing it from them, since it was more genuine.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:35 am
Royal Burrito
Sorry, just kinda' threw Unki in there...

Arrow35
Ladies first, I guess XD

User Image

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨
Years of hard work toiling through tears, sweat, and a few instances doubt have led her here: marveling the main entrance of the towering structure housing the Raikage's Office. From where she stood, Unki was beginning to truly feel a distance from the modest fishing village she grew up in. To receive a headband would mark itself as another accomplishment and seemingly distance herself further from her past life.

Unki had an apparent spring in her step as she swept through the main lobby and waved at the last moment of spying the receptionist. The kunoichi was a thought away from choosing to hop and frolic up each stair until reaching another level. Perhaps it was better suited to express herself after being presented her headband. The frolic would feel more genuine.
Ultimately, she just proceeds up the levels of the tower as normal. She would look out every other window. A thought of home lingers like the wispy clouds just outside. Only five years ago was it that the sea was often fresh on her skin.
She, regrettably, lost track of how long her trek to the top and found herself before the door of the Raikage's office. If Unki had been paying attention, she would've heard someone knock on the door just a ways before her. Someone beat her up there. Unki picked up her pace and met the other genin to stand behind the door. Which, in fact, was opened by someone inside.

Unki flashes a grin to the young man before bowing her head and enters before him.
She deters her glance to the floor, feeling slightly apologetic due to her forward and sudden action, and takes her place off to the side to permit the other genin plenty of room to enter and stand.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 270 / 270 // Stamina: 250 / 250

Despite being incredibly forward and asserting Unki through the open door, everything should be in some sort of order for now!

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Arrow35

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:38 pm
Royal Burrito

Hurrak

User Image

Kokuei Nara:
I'm thrown a bit off balance by the girl running up to me as the door was opening. I let her enter first before following into the Raikage's office. I look around and listen to the Raikage's brief speech. A silence follows the Raikage while myself and the other Genin exchange looks.

"Well, I guess I'll start off, seeings as I got here first. My name is Kokuei Nara, I'm 15 years old, and I was the bottom of my, well, our-" Gestures to the other Genin "class at the academy. That being said, I don't want to mince words, as I will undoubtably give a biased description of who I am and the files that the sensei have made should give you an ample image of who I am. Now, can we get this moving, cause I could use a nap. That was more of a taxing vertical climb than I had anticipated, and frankly, this is all a bit of a drag." I conclude and look somewhat expectantly at my fellow Genin, giving a look that almost says "Your turn, impress me"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:29 pm
User Image

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

A loud hum masking over a sigh escapes her. Unki assumes a straightened posture.
" All right." She didn't initially expect an opportunity to present any sort of summary other than her name. "My name is Unki Amano and I'm surprised I even came this far! Go me!" Her hand goes to cover her chin as a great smile came and went. "I can say that I worked really hard to get here, that is, after having a late start than a lot of other genin and I suppose serves as enough proof that it's not too late for almost anything!"
Unki bows quickly and fluffs her hair back into place. She was ready to get cracking.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 270 / 270 // Stamina: 250 / 250

Royal Burrito

Arrow35

OOC:

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:21 pm
Hurrak
Arrow35

User Image

Kaileer gave the pair a grin somewhere between sheepish and half-hearted once they'd finished introducing themselves. The first, Kokuei Nara, proudly announced he was at the bottom of his class in the academy. The young Kage couldn't really say much against that because he'd been about as bad due to laziness, but it definitely wasn't something he announced openly. The kid was probably about half a head shorter than Kaileer with dark hair and heterochromatic eyes. He was fairly stocky in build and the blade at his side suggested another swordsman in the making. Aside from that about all I could glean was that he was going to be a handful of complaints, but perhaps he would still be more cooperative than some of the other genin. Laziness didn't necessarily signify a lack of respect.

The other newcomer, though... the first person the Raikage thought of was Hanna with her bubbly behavior. The fact aside that she stepped past the boy he'd invited in, at least his wish of giving multiple graduates their headbands at once came true. This girl was a bit taller than Kokuei, named Unki--definitely an odd name, but then so was his own--and he was fairly certain she was older than his own eighteen years. Hence her comment about starting late. Right. Neither of them gave the information he was really looking for but at least it showed some personality. The clone Raikage rubbed the back of his neck and then pushed himself back off the desk before moving around behind it. There, he pulled open a drawer, observing the rather low supply of headbands within, and grabbed two strips of cloth.

He placed both before him on the desk, still out of stretching reach of the two potential genin. "My name is Kaileer Cein'lys, and you're welcome to call me as such. I'm not an overly formal person, as I'm sure you can guess. But on a more serious note..." His expression became grave, the dark look he gave them perhaps almost intimidating. "I expect three things from my shinobi," as he spoke he counted them off on one hand, "combat ability, cooperation, and leadership. Respect should be a given that I don't even need to include but from experience it seems I have to. You won't even keep your title of genin if you can't cooperate with your teammates. So long as you understand this, then the headbands on the desk here are yours." He pushed the items forward, within reach and gestured to them. "These give you access to scroll in the academy up to B rank to learn. Likewise, they give you access to low-ranking missions on the village's mission board. Anything higher up, you'll need permission from me personally or my adviser, Wanryoku." Stepping back, he folded his arms behind his back. "If there are no questions, you're both dismissed."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:52 pm
Hurrak

Royal Burrito

User Image

Kokuei Nara:
"I think I can handle those three things, Lord Raikage." I say as I step close enough to grab the headband that has been offered, "My father taught me to cooperate from an early age, and," I choke a little bit, "My brother taught me a bit about combat. I just need to work on leadership, and that shouldn't be tooo absurdly difficult." I chuckle to cover for my lapse in self control. Damn, why did I have to mention my brother?

I grab the headband, and look at it. As soon as I put this on, I am a Kumogakure Shinobi. Suddenly I'm back on that night 6 years ago, hidden behind the tree, while unknown shinobi surround my brother. And then I'm back. I look around, by what just happened. I look back at the headband. Am I really ready for this?

I compose myself and tie the band onto my forehead. And I look forward, ready to meet the future. Then I look around, remembering suddenly that I am not alone. "s**t" I mutter to myself. Back in my normal voice I say "Well, I should be fine now, let me know where to report to to meet my squad." I turn towards the door, then think better of it. "Hey Kaileer, Mind if I use your window? The stairs are too far away." With that I wink at the girl, Unki I think she said her name was, then open and jump out the window, catching myself on the wall a ways down with Kinobori no Waza and proceed to climb down and head home.  

Arrow35

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨
Three items. Each item of expectation were equally important and emphasized in academy lessons. Unki, without shinobi parents, had little experience in combat ability outside her five years within Kumogakure and the rigorous preparation toward her career.
The other expected items were sound and in-tune at the surface of Unki's history of diving. Respect is a different story. Yet Unki could say something about those above and the same level of her: a single seashell cannot be formed in a single day. Hard work and the effort that came with it certainly draws something to it.

In earnest, Unki accepts her headband from the table. To hold the symbol of her commitment and promise of dedication left a positive impression.

She watches Kokuei leave through his choice of exit. . Oh, now that explains why I didn't really see him earlier. He winked in her direction and leaped out of sight. Her mouth skews as she holds back a snicker at his brash behavior.
Unki ties on her headband around her left arm. By now, Unki's bubbly excitement had fizzled out into a more thoughtful and reflective air about her person."I used to hear that those like me are scarce. It's seldom anyone really comes into contact with the Scorch bloodline. I didn't want to say anything, but I'm almost unsettled by what sort of information I could possibly find on this ability."
Unki's hair fluffed as she lightly shook her head,"this must be a real amateur thing to say onto one's superiors."

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

Royal Burrito
Arrow35

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:02 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Phween Biography

Expectantly hoping his allies had come with him Toso would await outside the office door or to it's side if the door had already been left open. He would either knock or a tentacle would signal his presence outside the doorway. He'd then whisper unto Liori and Ara who he had believed accompanied him and provided the following speech of concern. "Ara-chan, Liori-chan, Bloop. If you'd like you can head towards the hospital nearby to see about getting that arm treated bloop. This is more or less my responsibility bloop and to a greater degree my fault if the Raikage isn't pleased with the report bloop." He'd offer them a chance to leave if they wanted. After all they must have been tired after everything. Liori's clothes still being stained and all and the fact both of them lacked the benefit of being able to use their arms to fling themselves. Their feet must have been killing them he couldn't help but think. Especially Ara. How she somehow was capable of their trek unphased being barefoot he guessed was something to admire.

Toso's protruding extra extremities that flailed about from his shoulders remained the vigilant tentacles they were but they shook with what could be considered anxiety rather than anticipation. It never showed on his face. It was always the same blank expression. The same monotonous voice. The same pleasant strange sounding bloop but in truth Toso was indeed nervous. He'd never had a formal meeting with the Raikage, actually he believe he'd even yet to have met the Raikage. Though based on Wan's high talk of him Toso imagined a tall individual with flowing black hair and stale face eyes with a battle hardened expression that was like stone. This in all it's respects was technically his first 'real' mission as a squad leader and to a degree this placed a heavier burden on him. Helping the elderly, taking inventory, none of these had the exceptional risks attached to them as this mission did. The mission stated not to engage the enemy, it only now struck him that the engage he had been taught by his father meaning pure unadulterated combat and the engage of not drawing attention what so ever fell into place. He had narrow mindedly thought that evading notice in itself was evading engagement but the reasoning became clearer through the building anxiety in his head.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:385/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: 800/800 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [2]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  TheRealKiru
                                                                  Lanfaer
                                                                  Royal Burrito
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  magcookie

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:47 pm
    Hurrak
    NecroPlant
    TheRealKiru
    magcookie

User Image

The young Raikage watched Kokuei leave through one of the windows with a small amount of concern. It was a good thing the weather wasn't bad for once; during a storm such a move probably would have cost him his life. Well... he supposed he'd find out later if something went horribly wrong on the genin's stride to the bottom of the mountain. He exit wasn't unlike Wan's entrance when the two of them once met. Perhaps to prove himself because he couldn't turn down a challenge, the giant had climbed up the mountain carrying an unconscious mountain lion.

Unki spoke again, mentioning that others like her were 'scarce' and something about the Scorch bloodline. He'd heard of Shakuton but that was about the extent of my familiarity with it. That aside he didn't quite understand her statement. She was unsettled by the information she could potentially find? Maybe she meant that she didn't have a personal scroll for the clan, in which case there wasn't much the kage could do to help her, unless there was an existing scroll in the village. Which was a great likelihood. However, she called herself an amateur for her words, to which the dark-haired young man shook his head. "There's nothing wrong with being inexperienced as long as you learn from the experiences you face. I think you'll do fine. The others could use some optimism right about now." What with the looking barbarian threat on us that this new group was basically oblivious to. They receive reports once they'd settled in.

A knock on the door drew Kaileer's attention away from her. Evidently the flood of visitors would continue. Skirting around the desk once more, he gestured invitingly at Unki to follow him and pulled the door open. She was welcome to continue speaking if she--

Toso was the one who stood on the far side of the door, as well as two others, whom he was speaking to. Though Kaileer couldn't recall speaking with the gray-haired male previously, he'd played an important role as a squad leader for the recent scouting mission. They'd been gone for quite some time, and he was beginning to think something happened. Aside from bedraggled, he seemed to be fine, though the pair with him didn't seem quite as fortunate. The Raikage waved him into the office and waited a moment longer to see if the others followed before shutting the door and retreating to his desk. "Your report? What did you find?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:08 pm
    User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    α ɢ є :: 2 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ A }familiar voice echoed down the stairwell behind, the tone one of annoyance and something faintly...else. Perhaps not the best choice of descriptive words, but it served better than to dishonor his leader by thinking ill things of him. Kaileer was simply too honorable, and just, for such accusations from him. Yet despite the call he did not answer right away, for his eyes instead remained upon his uncle, appraising his response. There was a flicker of understanding, as Wanryoku would have guessed, but he remained silent instead of casting harsh words upon an enemy commander. "It seems you remain polite, despite the situation," he whispered, voice low and echoing strangely with the syllables of his language. "Kaileer is a good man, after all. A good shuhan." Such words were followed by a level look, one that carried more through non-verbal communication such as body language than any vocal means would have. Being a largely active people in regards to the culture, actions always spoke louder than words, and as such Wanryoku was able to threaten without truly vocalizing anything at all.
                -----Once steps began echoing above the sound of his own breathing the giant raised his voice to alert the Raikage. "Here, Kaileer." Simple, easy, and it would alert the older boy to his presence if the torch in his hand didn't do it. Yet those were the last words he spoke until the firelight in his hands reflected off of the metal and used leather Kaileer wore as his standard defensive gear, at which point he grunted in appreciation of the comparison for scent. The younger male had a limited grasp on intimidation tactics, however, which was expressed quite soundly when he turned on a light switch to brighten the entirety of the complex. The large hall they stood on was revealed to stretch for nearly two hundred feet in either direction, every ten feet punctuated by a cell door. From what Wanryoku had learned before this floor was more of an intermediate level, where chakra was only marginally suppressed to allow the prisoners to keep themselves relatively warm, while the lower cells several floors below would be the Pits, where the worst were kept. Lights revealed that their current floor served its purpose well, but only sparingly, for grime and dust lay thick over all.

-----Isamu's eyes looked to Wanryoku for a moment, confirming the identity of this so-called shuhan, before turning his eyes back with an even expression. Despite his particular circumstances the older male looked to be at ease, as if unworried about not only his situation but the threat either of them posed. While this may not have been the case to the warrior there was no real way to determine why he was so relaxed, though it could easily be inferred in a negative light. When he spoke Kaileer might well find himself confused, for he spoke better Japanese than Wanryoku did, with his accent being difficult to completely notice where Wan's was a hammer to the face. "Wayward though my nephew may be, and misinformed, I doubt he would give you the title unless it meant something. As such, I will trust his judgment, and afford you the same respect."

-----Despite what might have been regularly expected to be a response in this scenario, Wanryoku simply nodded in understanding. To speak lowly to an enemy was a sign of underestimation, and needless antagonism. While boasting to a comrade or family member was not only considered acceptable, but actively encouraged, doing such to an enemy or an outsider was considered rude and ill form. It showed lack of respect, and an inclination to underestimate the force one's opponent could bring to bear. No, instead the jounin would eye the elder warrior with some respect before looking to Kaileer with a grunt. "He answer only truth, Shuhan, if answer at all." Simply put, he knew his uncle would not lie. There was no need to, when he was generally helpless in their captivity. No, he would simply choose to not answer if the question would break honor to answer, but Wanryoku knew the right of it: paying attention to what was not said, what was avoided, would give just as much information as what he did say. That way, honor could be kept even in captivity.
                -----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
    → 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
    → 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
    → Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
    → 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
    → 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Royal Burrito
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
    2 9, 7 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 5 0 // 6 5 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 6 5 // 8 2 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:54 pm
    User Image

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

Although Unki's exact thoughts had been caught between the lines of her wording, everything Kaileer explained was still assuring. Her smile returns, although fleeting like a beam of sunlight at overcast, remnants of its warmth reflect as a lesser grin. Unki nods.

A ray of optimism. His idea sounds much better than my first thought of being a fish-mummifying life sucking ninja!

A knock at the door stirs Unki and she shuffles slightly from her place. She looked back at the Raikage, who timely responded to answer. Unki didn't expect the Raikage to his own office door, then again, she did overhear the young man mention he wasn't one for being an overly formal person.
    A tall and gray-haired man was the first of those the girl could see through the doorway and suitably, she shuffles to the other side of the doorway. There was an apparent line to leave, it seemed. The earlier the better and out of way was where Unki would go with her head held high.

{Exits to Academy: December 12th, 2016/ edited December 15th}

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

Royal Burrito

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games