Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:00 pm
my chakra!!! my precious chakra!! crying , if I go taijutsu sub bloodline, it gets reduced from 225 to 195,but I get a speed boost. but if i go bukijutsu it gets reduced from 225 to 220, but I don't get the speed of tai's light body.... WHAT BOUT MY SWORD!!! crying it took so long to get. why must i be faced with these evil choices.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:04 pm
I went taijutsu...... my chakra emo . Hey quick question the Eight gates, does it use chakra to activate a gate? I'm reading through it and it doesn't say so but i want to be sure.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:44 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
I went taijutsu...... my chakra emo . Hey quick question the Eight gates, does it use chakra to activate a gate? I'm reading through it and it doesn't say so but i want to be sure.

you think you got screwed I lost 15 jutsu worth of s**t to keep my tai style and not lose about 200 chakra.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:03 pm
Winterwolf78
BarronVonManfreadGreed

you think you got screwed I lost 15 jutsu worth of s**t to keep my tai style and not lose about 200 chakra.

I lost 30. That's the equivilant of a rotation and 2 shots from gentle fist, which is painful at my low rank. At least you got to keep 200 chakra, which is more then I have total. Not to mention you most likely have a whack of deadly jutsu other then your tai..... it wasn't kaiser fist was it?  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:19 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Winterwolf78
BarronVonManfreadGreed

I lost 30. That's the equivilant of a rotation and 2 shots from gentle fist, which is painful at my low rank. At least you got to keep 200 chakra, which is more then I have total. Not to mention you most likely have a whack of deadly jutsu other then your tai..... it wasn't kaiser fist was it?

yep. it was kaiser fist, and the only reason I kept it was by burning 14 of my 15 library expansion credits. Every medical class character in the guild either has to go Tai and lose all that chakra and ninjutsu or go ninjutsu and lose there tai how did you lose 30 jutsu. you don't even have that many techniques at Gennin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:48 pm
he ment chakra  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:52 pm
oops.... sweatdrop , ya i ment chakra, I lost 30 chakra, and as a genin ts very sad crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:53 pm
i actually gained 15 so barron i think in the long run you will come out with more... maby...  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:07 pm
@ dread> i'm not sure....

@Winter> I was looking through the sub classes...... poor you I now feel your pain. speaking of kiser fist for being a tai/bloodline, I get kaiser fist and eight gates, and i got faster rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:43 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed

@Winter> I was looking through the sub classes...... poor you I now feel your pain. speaking of kiser fist for being a tai/bloodline, I get kaiser fist and eight gates, and i got faster rofl

awesome  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:50 pm
Winterwolf78
BarronVonManfreadGreed

awesome
9/10 on the combat test!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:00 pm
manny!!!!!!! want to get a mission done? i need you to play sensor and spotter....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:51 am
*looks left then right* me? mission? as in combat? as in I may finally be able to hit something with my fists? xd I'M AT THE TEA HOUSE!!!!!!! I hunger for combat, I hunger for battle, but mostly I just hunger! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 am
Well you get to patrol the village, upper ninja request, and s**t like that. All i need you to do is lay look out/sensor then attack what you find  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:07 am
Yo-ko
Well you get to patrol the village, upper ninja request, and s**t like that. All i need you to do is lay look out/sensor then attack what you find

You mean I get to whack what I find!?! blaugh count me in!.... but unless someone comes to get me, I'm gonna be sitting in the tea shop. Auto-knowing is a no-no  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games