Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:45 pm
"I..." Dietrich started, but then an announcement came from all the state sanctioned government announcement speakers placed throughout the entire country, that a Patriotic Moment was about to start. Dietrich turned on the car radio, which was required for all drivers except those in emergency vehicles and military vehicles on patrol.

The national anthem began playing.

"Oh, s**t. I have to be back at HQ to make my speech" Damien said. He bid Jian and Monica a goodbye and headed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:56 pm
Jian waved goodbye as Damien bolted out the door. "Well... that was interesting." Jian said, though by interesting, he really meant convenient. He still thought of Damien as a friend, but he still wanted alone time with Monica.

The twins said nothing and acted surprisingly good as the patriotic moment was playing.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm
Damien got into his limo and it headed off to the HQ. He should be able to get there in time. Otherwise he would make the Patriotic Moment extended until he got there.

The Patriotic Moment went through a few songs which included, Big Brother, Our Absolute Leader, The Absolute Leader is Our One and Only Idol, You Are Dear to Us, Great Chief General, and Dietrich's favourite, Smash the Enemy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:45 pm
The twins said nothing during the entire patriotic moment. They found the songs annoying and they just wished the entire thing would just blow over quickly as it did every day.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 pm
A couple of short films were played as well, but only the audio was played on the radio. It ended with Children of Diethelm, Wear Your Uniform With Pride before playing Fields of Diethelm one last time.

Then there was an announcement that the Absolute Leader was about to speak.

Damien had made it back on time and was straightening his uniform and making sure he looked in order before going out to make the announcement.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:12 pm
((Waiting on Aya? ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:14 pm
((Don't have to.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:15 pm
The twins still sat there, waiting patiently as Dietrich drove.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:36 pm
Damien stepped up to the front and began delivering his speech. "It has recently been brought to my attention that many Diethemians have to decided to take it upon themselves to end their own lives. I cannot imagine what sort of madness had taken them, but I can only assume that it is caused by the enemy. They know they cannot win, so they are secretly driving our people mad so that we will destroy ourselves! Well, this won't be happening on my watch. A true Diethelmian does not cower and take his or her own life. He will stand strong. She will fight to the bitter end! Do not cower, my Diethelmian frends. You are stronger than that. If you know someone who has taken their own life, or has attempted to, then you must report it! We cannot allow this insanity to destroy us as a nation. This is what our enemy wants! They want to see us destroy ourselves! Well, I say 'NO!'. I will not allow this. I love this country too much and I love you, my fellow Diethelmians too much to allow this to happen. Suicide is a cowardly and selfish way out. Think of the people you are leaving behind to bear the burden. Do you really want to cause this to your loved ones? A good Diethelmian loves their family and would not want to cause them such grief. Stay alive and stand strong, Diethelm. We are a unity! We are one! Together we are an invincible wall! Do not let yourself become a loose brick that causes the wall to collapse. Should you ever contemplate suicide, think of your family, think of your country, and think of the burden you leave on everyone. Suicide is for the weak, and you, dear Diethelmians, you are not weak. We will not let the enemy get the best of us by toying with our minds. We will strike back and crush any resistance they try against us! Onward, Diethelm. Onward, TO VICTORY!!!" Damien declared, and rose his fist in the air at the end of his speech. As always, he got cheers, claps, and his salute.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:43 pm
"Hey... hey..." Vincent started after the speech was over
"If the Absolute Leader is at his office making a speech..." Valkyrie continued.
"Where exactly are you taking us?" Vincent finished.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:05 pm
"I was just told to bring you to HQ so that my brother could see you and then send you off somewhere" Dustin said, going through the checkpoints that led to the main government building.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:12 pm
"...Why?" They asked together.
"Oh maybe..." Vincent started.
"Maybe 'it' could be broken." Valkyrie chimed in, though there was no 'it'.
"Yeah yeah. That would be terrible. A complete disaster." Vincent continued.
"Yeah. Only the two of us could deal with 'it'. It's just so delicate." Valkyrie continued.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:44 pm
Dietirich raised an eyebrow and looked at the twins in the rear view mirror. "'It'" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 pm
"You mean you never heard of 'it'." Vincent asked surprised.
"Wow. I can't believe that you don't know." Valkyrie continued.
"Yeah... I thought everyone knew." Vincent muttered.
"I mean, the Absolute Leader, the Head General, Miss Ravenstone..." Valkyrie started to list off.
"They all know about 'it'." Vincent finished.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:57 pm
"I see. Perhaps I was away on a mission at that point" Dietrich said. "Care to brief me on it?". He began pulling up to the building.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games