Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

saturn_warrior

5,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:07 pm
I'm not much about talking. I want to be a game design and programing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:20 pm
Hello, I'm new. Well, sort of. New to this guild but old to the site. Nice to meet you all! heart  

Sakura_Nigumi

_Pain-Vs-Pine_

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:29 pm
Hola~! I was recently invited to this guild, which seemed pretty nice. I go by Mist, but there's a million nicknames people call. Nice to meet you all. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:15 pm
Welcome to the guild! biggrin  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Sapphyre Enchantress

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:43 pm
I am an older gaian (though I have only been on Gaia for a few months) but I am a mom to 6 children. (yup I have no life besides working a full time job & taking care of the kids) I got an email about this guild...stopped by took & look & it looked like it could be a fun one to join, so here I am. Is there any other adults here?

Marie  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:04 pm
Welcome to the guild! Actually, we have a number of adults here. 3nodding  

Multiple Sporkgasm

Jinatious Sinji

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:17 pm
Hello, the name is Jin. Been on gaia for like 2-3 years, been less active recently but i'm changing that soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:19 pm
Hiya, I'm babyblues98, my nicknames are baby, blues, hairless, baldy and a million other ones. xd
I'm weird. I make weird jokes. I be weird. I say weird stuff. I have weird friends. I have a weird life. And I'm all weird. Got me? xp

By the way, please vote for me in the avi arena!

Thanks! -babyblues98

laydown yellow duck

Recycled Stardust

2,650 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:23 pm
Eh, random PM invite... why not?

Ill be back later to tell more, but I just got home from work and im tired! exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:46 pm
hello.... im a girl... lol but i guess you could see that by my avi? biggrin I'm not quite sure how long I've been on here though.

um may I ask a favor? I was wondering if maybe some of you kind people could help me with my dream avi... i am questiing alot and have managed to earn only 3000 gold. i would appriciate it if anyone could help by:

donating money or something i am questing
buying/biding on something from my shop
or trade for something i have

thank you.  

Cheer19

Akane1412

Aged Glitch

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:12 am
hum hello ^^ I'm akane ^^ Ana irl
I love manga and anime (but I prefer to buy manga)
my favorite genre is Yaoi, shonen ai and shonen ^^

I love games, my favorite genre here is rpg and my favorite of all times is final fantasy 7 *-*

I love japanese music and my favorite group is L'arc~en~ciel (gotta love Hyde XD)

:3 guess that's about it XD

edit: forgot to mention about my gaia story XD I've been around since early February 04 (I still registered before Gambino XD)
I never did a huge quest, everything I have I got while it was cheap XD and I got a few mules that help with my gold ^^ยบ  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:36 am
Hellooo!!

My name's Jael, and I go by Rhoswen Gaehlie.
Rhoswen is the celtic word for White Rose, while..Gaehlie really means nothing..except maybe if you replace the G with a J and take the H away.. that'd end up in my nick 'Jaelie'. You guys can call me anything, really..Since most of the time I go by 'Morgaine' or 'Morgan.'

Anyway, I'm 18. And I'm one of the veterans....sorta. I joined three years ago, and have been on and off gaia since. Which means I have like 3 other accounts that are now my mules.. even though I'm trying not to take the money they have in store away =]

I decided to join this place because, it just seemed like an awesome place, where the 'why not?' inspired lots of hope in me, so that's why I joined mainly <3!

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

-Rhos

Rhoswen Gaehlie

Momoko Tama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:25 am
Hey!
I'm Samus.
I like anime.
And Green Day. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:31 am
Welcome to the guild! biggrin  

Multiple Sporkgasm

Zenith.Moon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:32 am
h i, i l i k e t o o m a k e n e w f r i e n d s a n d w a l k t h r o u g h l i f e  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games