Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:25 pm
((OH NO! *hands medicine*))
"Ah! Brother! H-How are you? You missed...several things yesterday. But it's a sisterly secret, right Bela?" she laughed awkwardly, trying to reassure her sister she wouldn't be killed. "I did not draw that. Seychelles was here earlier but it is quite adorable."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:32 pm
"Sisterly secret...? Oh no! Now you're hiding things from me, Ukraine?" Russia asks, his lip quivering. "First you don't trust me with your power, now this...."

((>:C *gives medicine back* I'm fine, I'm fine. It happens from time to time.))  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:39 pm
"Gah! Don't cry brother! It's just well..." She blushed and then explained how she barrel kicked Germany, got to know Vash better, and how Liet and Natalya got together. "Just don't kill her! Liet still works for you! D:" She pleaded with her brother. Hopefully he wouldn't kill them both for socializing with other men than focusing on internationalizing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:40 pm
((I'm literally flailing in my chair. ASDF;' :'D My baby Kuja has a voice!! A VOICE!!! I'm so proud!!!))

"...Oh, Greetings Brother...you startled me...

.....hm, yes, sister........but you lie about those pictures....."

Eam Adair

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:45 pm
"Hm? Oh, well...as long as I keep Lithuania." he says to Ukraine, a serious look on his face (for once). "And I don't care about Switzerland. If anything, it'll rope him to me faster~ Right, sister?" He turns and nods happily to Belarus. "And how are you and Lithuania doing, little sister~?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:48 pm
"......Well..."

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:49 pm
((-shot repeatedly for drawing pics of VashxUkraine & LietxBelarus- =w= i've found 2 new pairs to ship -shot again-))
"Ok brother." She nodded, and thanked the heavens she was not killed right there.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:53 pm
((*revives* You weren't the only one doodling those. xDDD SwitzUkraine will never ever top SwitzLiech for me, but I still drew a bunch yesterday. *only half awake right now*))

Russia hugs his sisters. "I'm glad you two are finding men, anyway~ And strong men, too~ Well, in Switzerland's case, at least. But still~" he coos happily.

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:55 pm
*nods*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:56 pm
(( we're gonna get shot , lily XD do it tho! =w= it would make me squeal with delight -shot once more-))
"Hehehehe." she blushed and assured him she wouldn't leave him so soon.

DieSinneistSchon

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:00 pm
((Do what? Scan them? << I might~))

Russia kissed the tops of his sisters' heads and released them. "But don't go having any kids yet, you two~ We don't need another Switzerland." he said, waggling his finger, giggling.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:05 pm
((PLZ))

*Blush and turns around*

"......Our...kids..?"

Eam Adair

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:09 pm
((Maaaaaaaaybe~))

Russia blinks, looking to Belarus. "No! Well, yes, but you haven't had any yet~ I hope."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:09 pm
((eh....you didnt get it... but please scan them =w=))
"W-what?!" Her whole face went bright red.

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:12 pm
*Semi-state of shock*

"...I would never..!"

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games