Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:35 pm
Kamakura took the sandwich and tasted it it tasted pleasent and she enjoyed this moment of sun and cheerfulness knowing that these small moments would never last.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:27 pm
"Is it alright if I come in?", Orion asked behind Kikyo's door. He didn't dare to just walk in, in case there was something she wanted to hide from him.  

memphiskite
Crew

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:58 am
fenrir looked at kawaii"yes thats me im not the happiest in this picture am i"he asks her not taking his eyes off the picture remembering that day like it was yesterday  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 am
"No you don't look to happy." Kawaii said "How come you are not happy, if i may ask." Kawaii said/  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:02 am
fenrir looked at the picture"that day i knew something bad was going to happen that was the day the slayers came"he says and pauses for a moment"in the background you see them coming over that hill we never noticed it they came and we werent even aware they were about to attack"he says  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:05 am
Kawaii stood there with a sad face and said "Oh. im sorry." And grabbed his hand.  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:07 am
((ill have to get off in a few just for a few minutes ill be back ok)) fenrir glared at the picture and held kawaiis hand"in fact this mansion used to be my home till i moved here thats the only reason i know where everything is"he says  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am
"Oh wow. So that means you grew up here?" Kawaii asked still holding his hand.
OOC: kk ^^ i will be on but i might get off for breakfast then get back on!  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:13 am
fenrir smiled"ya i live here my whole life oh ya i forgot if you ever need anything i had a big sister her stuff is down the hall she was also killed before my eyes though"he says and puts the picture down walking her to his sisters room  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:16 am
"Oh okay! I might but i will feel wierd. And i don't know if it will rememind you too much of you sister to make you sad." Kawaii said following him.  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:20 am
my sister was never around me i dont even remember what she looked like"he says and walks into her pure pink and girly room  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:23 am
"Oh im sorry." Kawaii said and walked into the room and looked around "Wow this is and awsome room!" Kawaii said "I take it you sister liked pink as i did?"  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:26 am
"she was a pink attack"he says and looks around"thats my sister as long as she was gone this house never changed my family always hoped she would have came back if i left they wouldnt have cared theyd just be happy my sister them and my lil brother was here"he says  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:28 am
"oh. So i take it your family didn't like you very much huh? Im sorry." Kawaii said and hugged him.  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:35 am
fenrir hugged her back"no they didnt but atleast im here they may be gone but im here now"he says  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games