Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image
Akane clapped her hands. She knew they would leave. She left office, and walked to where aura of Solina would take her. She entered the room and saw already 2 woman with Solina and a...very attractive man.

Akane snapped her fingers and threw clothes to Nicholas. "Wear immediately, and stop turning-on these womans." Akane rolled her eyes on Amentet, but then on Solina.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 pm
Moving further into the room,
Chief acknowledge each guest in turn with a head nod. "It has been a while since we've late cross paths Akane. I trust time has been well to you." When Akane directed towards Hetukiri, she gerinches at the look on the elven's face. But that was understandable giving the circumstances.

"Yes"
Excusing them both, Chief allowed all to fall out of her office, before taking her place next to Hetukiri as they made their way down the long hall alone. All the while, she watched the elven close, Hetukiri could be very unpredictable at most times, there was no telling what would happen now that a threat had come to her family. No wait, she didn't know what the elven would do, blow the whole place to smithereens. Chief just grinned slightly to herself, the sight was only a small turn of the corner of her lip, but still it was as much of a grin as she could muster.

When the cracked open the door, Chief noticed they were not alone, for the god of light had made his way as well. As Hetukiri moved to close the door from behind them, Chief walked around the room, taking care that they were the only four inside this time. The walls had ears after all.
"You sure you were not followed, bright light?"

Chief Sankofa
Crew

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:37 pm
Noth K. Garcia

Noth was close from reading the start of the riddle... but sudently all blanked out as he felt a sharp pain to the back of the head. "Ugh..." he muttered as a troll saw him loitering around hited him with a short club... it wasnt lethal, but surelly would make any human pass out, as Noth lost counciousness, the troll flung him over the sholder as he would a rag doll... he would take Noth to Andrew, the head troll... after all, While loiterring alone in the castle, he was a guest... at least on the troll's point of view, and he wouldnt take his chances with chief.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

"Well, you looked uncomfortable thats all." Aven said as Nicholas took the cloth from her. She laughed and answered his question, "Never judge things by looks alone, you may very well be capable of making such a noise. And my name is Aven, no need for this 'miss' business." she finished with a slight smile.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

Able continued walking through the forest collecting different herbs. She stopped as she felt something odd below her. "Heartbeat?" She muttered as she looked down at the dirt below her feet. She stood there still and shut her eyes. As she stood there a sudden pulse surfaced and it vibrated throughout her body. She gasped and stumbled back as the ground slowly began to shake in that small area alone. The pulse increased her own heart racing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:03 pm
User ImageNicholas was beginning to regret following Amentet out of the room as the number of women staring at him grew. Amentet you owe me big.. He noticed Solina looking at him more than usual which made him somewhat conscious.

A moment later, Nicholas felt an eerie aura move closer and closer to them. The scent of blood was strong, as if someone ha recently been decapitated close to where they stood. When he looked for the source, he saw an unknown female that emitted a large amount of power and bloodlust from within. What's a god doing here..? To his surprise, the 1st thing the female said was to stop turning on the women. "Huh?" Nicholas gazed at the blushing girls who were now surrounding him. It was clear that he needed to dress up. Now.

Taking the clothes given to him, he excused himself and slowly walked back to his chambers, which was right besides them. Before he entered he responded to the red-haired lady.

"Nicholas Alexander Wolf."

After closing the door behind him, he began to get dressed. Women.. such dangerous and complexed creatures indeed..  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

Aven nodded at Nicholas as she said "Nice to have met you." right as he closed his door.

She turned and made her way back to her room, figuring she needed to change into something a bit more decent. "That boy sure does attract attention..." she thought to herself as she opened the door to her room and entered. Leaving her door open she picked another simple dress from the chest and changed quickly, then went to sit by the window and look out onto the grounds.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:52 am
User Image
Akane heard the name of the attractive man and her eyes widened. She followed him to the door and knocked it. "My bad for interrupting, but after you get dressed, could I please talk about you and..." Akane stopped at those words and just continued "Just if you have time I would like to talk to you."

Akane bites her lips and licked her fangs. She could guess that. Nicholas sensed her Goddess aura.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:02 pm
User ImageNicholas was fond of dark clothing. Not only did it aid him conceal himself in darkness, it's also less annoying to look at. He found colors to be somewhat a distraction. He also barely leaves without his scythe. Before he could wear his shoes, he heard a knock on the door. "Just a minute.." Now what could the goddess want with me now? After inspecting himself through the mirror, Nicholas exhaled and motioned towards the door. He opened it just enough to expose his face. His blue and red eyes stared at the woman with a curious expression. "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:31 am
User Image
Akane removed her bandage which covered her eye and opened her eyes. One of them were golden, one were red. "My dear. Tell me why do you came to this castle?" Akane said, in her serious voice now. She might know answer to his questions, and if so, he might have answers to her questions.

It was silent when she asked that since, of course, it's not a simple question for anyone. But is easy to answer Nicholas. While she waited for answer, Akane closed her eyes.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hatukiri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 am
User Image
User Image

-he turned his head to acknowledge the people now entering the room.They all looked the same as when he had last saw them. His sister, Ra-iem, and his Unrequited love Chief Sankofa-
~Greetings to everyone, its been a while~
-He said with hushed tone, looking up to heavens with a troubled expression-

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:06 pm
User ImageSilence. Nicholas thought of his reply to the goddess as he allowed her to enter his chambers. Without facing the female, he replied. "And why should I divulge such information to someone I barely know?" Even though she was a goddess, it was not clear to Nicholas whether she was a threat or just another curious bystander. Until he figures this out, he needed to delay. Facing the woman once more, he noticed her now exposed right eye which was somewhat similar to his. And so the devil reveals itself.. Nicholas motioned towards the table and ran his fingers across the untitled book he was reading earlier. "Do you want to hear my lie, or the truth?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:10 pm
June watched carefully as one of the other females knocked and entered the room the boy disappeared through, her blush calming slightly. Overhwelmed by some curiosity, she slowly walked up to the door and peeked in through the crack, listening to what they were speaking about.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:43 am
User Image
Akane closed her eyes at his answer and the silence entered them again. She opened her eyes and said "It's better the truth, dear." Akane said, feeling a really normal aura around them. She turned to a door, and saw nothing.

I feel someone watching for us.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:07 pm
User ImageNicholas sighed at the expected answer. Eventually, the young man placed his scythe by the table and proceeded in lying down his rather large bed. With his eyes closed and hands on his head he replied. "I have nothing to gain from divulging such information to you. Your curiosity should be taken elsewhere goddess." He didn't want anyone else to know his intentions in this castle. One is too much already.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games