Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:19 pm
((Awww and ruin my sweet set up. plus Brago will have to be babied and who wants that))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:27 pm
User Image
Hana's eye returned to their normal red color as she was mentally released from her mind. Her aura calmed and returned to her. "Brago....." she said, looking up at him.  

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:28 pm
((yeah, sarcasm fails on the internet.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:34 pm
User Image
Kane stood at the edge of the water the Ravens on his shoulders. His aura is swirling and dark but he does not move. "Hana." Is all he says.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:35 pm
(( blaugh I got the sarcasm, the rest was for Demo's benefit))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:37 pm
User Image
Hana looked at kane. "What do you want?" She asked him, as she wrapped her arms around Brago's neck.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:43 pm
User Image
"hana, so different now. Excellant. My greatest apologies, Hana-shi," he said bowing deeply. "Please accept them. My intentions are noble if my tactics are not. I have someone to protect as well. It was the only way."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:47 pm
"Wrong. This was done to teach me a lesson"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:52 pm
User Image
"Brago, don't... just leave it." Hana said to him, kissing his cheek. She didn't really care why Kane had done what he did, but she knew a fight won't solve anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:56 pm
User Image
"In a way. I needed you to feel helpless, and learn a few things. I was going to do it slowly but I changed my mind when you screwed up. Nike doesn't so much as need protection as a friend and you refuse to be that giving into your childish nature. Your brashness has made your decisions faulty. It has also led to the mental instability of the woamn you claim to care for." Kane looked thoughtful. "Nike has been relying on the mantle too much. It is eating away at her and i am heare because of that but she has to hold on, just a little longer. You of course should have helped her more and she wouldn't have had to expend her energies."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:11 am
((hmm....i sense Brago's anger issues coming on))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:12 am
" Your slightly mistaken on your part. I was not mad just because you had Sex with Hana. Sex is just that. Sex. Its nothing important to me. Nike is her own woman. What can I do? I have no relationship with her."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:18 am
User Image
"Brago, your problem is that you never see the bigger picture. Everyone gets so frustrated by you and you don't have a clue. The Council of Three is coming. Nike cannot face them alone. If she does not have friends to back her up, then all of Darkside will be destroyed. This will include you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:22 am
"why me? You vampire masters seem to have a lot of free time on your hands."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:27 am
User Image
Hana stood up. "This is going no where." She said. "You two are just going to fight and its going to get both of you no where. It just makes things worse like it always does. If you both are going to act like this I'm going to leave." She crossed her arm and had a stern look on her face.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games