Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:36 pm
(i feel bad for wat im about to do to chris... crying )
blake and i looked over our shoulders to see wat tomoyo was yelling about. "aw s***!!!!" i muttured and flew faster than i ever had b4. bryce flew faster and faster and he caught up to chris and grabbed her by one wing and jerked her around and tore her wing right off of her. chris screamed in agony. "faster guys faster!!!!" i yelled at them. 'chris we'll come bak for you ok?' i thought to her, 'just..go..im not gonna make it by the time you guys come bak..' she sent faintly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:47 pm
Tomoyo looked behind her at Chris, then at Erin, and nodded. Kazumi watched what happened through her sister. 'Give me wings, Tomoyo. I'm going to help.' She sent. 'No.. You're going to-' 'I don't care. Give. Me. Wings.' She thought. Tomoyo closed her eyes, making the wings form on her back. She flew at top speed towards Bryce and Chris. 'Kazumi...' Tomoyo thought.
((Wow... Lol, I knew something was gonna happen with Chris XD))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:06 pm
'kazumi..do me a favor will ya?' chris sent.
(lol welll it brings some action into our littl story..they just cant get away that easy can they huh? hhah XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:10 pm
((Of course not! XD))
Kazumi nodded, ramming into Bryce. 'Yeah.' She thought.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:16 pm
'kick his a** for me.' she sent with anger showing on her face. she hit the ground and held bak tears. she saw the guards coming after her. "see ya guys." she muttered and pulled out the shot gun she stole for one of the gaurds she passed by on her way in. she started shooting at them and watched as they fell.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:21 pm
Kazumi snarled, nodding as she turned into an Eraser and launched at Bryce in midair. 'Stay with me.' She sent.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:27 pm
'trying..but its kinda hard....wen ur loosing blood from ur back..quickly for that matter...make sure that if i die now..he dies to-' she sent but coughed up blood before she cud finish.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:34 pm
Kazumi nodded, crashing into him and ripping at him with her claws and fangs.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:53 pm
Hannah growled "I wanna help kick a**!" Austin struggled to hold her "No, you will reopen your wound." Hannah looked at Austin "I wanna help Chris out!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:57 pm
Kazumi glanced at Tomyo. 'Get Chris. She'c in bad shape.' She sent. Ndding, Tomoyo bent down and picked her up, examining her back wound.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 pm
chris groaned involuntarily, she dropped the gun and used that hand and waved tomoyo off unsucesfuly.
bryce screeched at kazumi everytime her claws dug into him. he pecked at her and tore half of her left wing and threw her towards the ground with his feet(claws..watevr u wanna call them lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:54 pm
Tomoyo took off her jacket and wrapped it around the wound, trying to stop the bleeding.
Kazumi looked at Bryce, after everything. 'I think he's dead.' She thought.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:00 pm
"im not gonna make it...so just put me out of my misery please?" chris whispered to tomoyo as she slowly strained her neck so she cud turn her head to face tomoyo.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:05 pm
Tomoyo shook her head, biting her lip. "No.... You don't want that." She said as she gently set her on the ground, taking her jacket back for a second. She took a seed out of her pocket and made it grow into a plant. She took a leaf from it and put it on her jacket, wrapping it around her tightly. "This is going to hurt...." She murmured.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:14 pm
"yes..yes i do..." she said and waved tomoyo off again. chris shakily grabbed the gun she dropped and held it to her head. "no..more..pain.." she said weakly.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games